Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] - Webmasters (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (48341 Views)

12 Wordpress SEO Hacks To Boost Your Blog Traffic / An Open Letter To Bloggers Struggling To Get More Traffic By Jon Morrow / Social Bookmarking Sites To Increase Your Website By Traffic By 55% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by ifyan(m): 9:02am On May 15, 2016
mokoshalb:
Running FACEBOOK ads thats a nice niche also!
Can you do SEO on my blog and how much.
Communicate through my email=ifyan.ia@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 1:42pm On May 15, 2016
You really need a better template...
mainevibez:

review this

http://mainevibez..com
tell me where there. r needs for changes
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 1:50pm On May 15, 2016
Whizzcute:

Thanks for the reviewing.
What more can i do to get approved by adsense?
just make sure you have perfect prime posts and add all your details in your contact or about us pages...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2016
matrixx9:
Review this www.naijatechguy.com
the theme is OK, but the widgets are clustering each other,try reduce it to increase load speed!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Whizzcute(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2016
mokoshalb:
just make sure you have perfect prime posts and add all your details in your contact or about us pages...
ok thanks
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by SegilolaSalami: 8:15am On May 16, 2016
me too me too, what do you think of my blog? http://www.segilolasalami.co.uk/blog/
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by kennysympathy(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2016
Need a review on this new template, www.healthrar.com.

advice and critics welcomed.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by davidmolly: 1:10pm On May 16, 2016
check out this blog is about Gaming.
You download all your Android Games PC games and PSP games for free
Please review and tell me what you think criticism is allowed too cheesy

www.gamecribs.net

Thanks
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 1:23pm On May 16, 2016
SegilolaSalami:
me too me too, what do you think of my blog? http://www.segilolasalami.co.uk/blog/
A wordpress can offer more than that. ...A Better design will be suggested..for help on that PM me
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 1:36pm On May 16, 2016
davidmolly:
check out this blog is about Gaming.
You download all your Android Games PC games and PSP games for free
Please review and tell me what you think criticism is allowed too cheesy

www.gamecribs.net

Thanks
nice blog over there cool design... With time u will get huge traffic

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by SegilolaSalami: 1:40pm On May 16, 2016
here's an article I wrote on how I get blog exposure http://www.segilolasalami.co.uk/increase-your-blog-exposure/

I'm open to receiving more tips
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 1:40pm On May 16, 2016
kennysympathy:
Need a review on this new template, www.healthrar.com.

advice and critics welcomed.
its better now...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 16, 2016
mokoshalb:
[size=15pt]SECOND PRINCIPLE:[/size]
:
Open up Settings >> Search preferences >> Custom Robots.txt >> Enable >> Paste The below Code >> Save Changes.
::

User-agent: Mediapartners-Google
Disallow:
User-agent: *
Disallow: /search

Allow: /

Sitemap: http://www.YOUROWNURL.com/sitemap.xml

::
Remember to edit the www.YOUROWNURL.com with ur own url...
when you are also done with this, u are few steps away from massive traffic...

Have bin following dz thread

Pls help me .. V submitted my site to webmaster BT today afta I stumble on dx thread .. While applying d principles I decide to check if my site was submitted. www.michelleaigbe.com/sitemap.xml BT instead of it bring numerous pages or lines sha .. It brought only two lines. I resubmitted same thing n I don't knw why pls help
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by SegilolaSalami: 8:24pm On May 16, 2016
mokoshalb:
A wordpress can offer more than that. ...A Better design will be suggested..for help on that PM me

Just seeing this . . . I don't understand what you mean though. My website is a wordpress one
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 8:26pm On May 16, 2016
ajixkhid1:

Have bin following dz thread

Pls help me .. V submitted my site to webmaster BT today afta I stumble on dx thread .. While applying d principles I decide to check if my site was submitted. www.michelleaigbe.com/sitemap.xml BT instead of it bring numerous pages or lines sha .. It brought only two lines. I resubmitted same thing n I don't knw why pls help
those are the amount of post u have published on ur blog!
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 8:33pm On May 16, 2016
SegilolaSalami:

Just seeing this . . . I don't understand what you mean though. My website is a wordpress one
I mean you are not utilizing the potential of wordpress to its fullest... it ought to be better than that, the design and background are poor..
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 16, 2016
mokoshalb:
those are the amount of post u have published on ur blog!
That's d screenshot. So u saying its okay
Cus a new frnd of mine dat opened a new blog has more .. N I v over 500posts

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by SegilolaSalami: 8:40pm On May 16, 2016
mokoshalb:
[size=15pt]FIRST PRINCIPLE:[/size]
:
Login into your blogger dashbord then >> Settings >> Search preferences
:
Where it says “Custom robots header tags”, click on edit and where it says “Enable custom robots header tags?” click on yes.How To Setup Custom Robots Header Tags
:
Now you will see lot of options, just copy what i Ticked, from the image attached below.
:
Now click on save changes.
:
Thats all! for the first principle!... If you have not done this before, then u are missing alot of traffic...
When u are done with this then we proceed to the next principle...

hiya, there's no search preferences under my settings. I use a wordpress.org site
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by SegilolaSalami: 8:43pm On May 16, 2016
mokoshalb:
I mean you are not utilizing the potential of wordpress to its fullest... it ought to be better than that, the design and background are poor..

Ok I understand now.

It suited my needs at the time but like with all things, there's always room for improvement. Unfortunately, I don't have the budget to get it upgraded right away
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 11:13pm On May 16, 2016
ajixkhid1:

That's d screenshot. So u saying its okay
Cus a new frnd of mine dat opened a new blog has more .. N I v over 500posts
OK, I now understand you better, the sitemap has been regulated to contain 150 posts per one sitemap so you have more than 500, which means u will have about 4 sitemap, which you can check via >>
http://www.michelleaigbe.com/sitemap.xml?page=1
http://www.michelleaigbe.com/sitemap.xml?page=2
http://www.michelleaigbe.com/sitemap.xml?page=3
http://www.michelleaigbe.com/sitemap.xml?page=4

those are your sitemap, you must submit all to google...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 16, 2016
mokoshalb:
OK, I now understand you better, the sitemap has been regulated to contain 150 posts per one sitemap so you have more than 500, which means u will have about 4 sitemap, which you can check via >>
http://www.michelleaigbe.com/sitemap.xml?page=1
http://www.michelleaigbe.com/sitemap.xml?page=2
http://www.michelleaigbe.com/sitemap.xml?page=3
http://www.michelleaigbe.com/sitemap.xml?page=4

those are your sitemap, you must submit all to google...

Thanks bro I really appreciate .. BT I v one more question .. Wat if I gt to v 1000posts who v to submit again .. Or afta I submit d above m done .. I sud js wait 4 my traffics even if I v 1million post or wen it gets to page 5 would v to submit d sitemap of page 5 too a friend of mine said google wyd crawl every new post n update it cus d last page has only 76 .. I posted a new post BT took like 4va .. Until I resubmitted .. Can u pls shed more light
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 6:18am On May 17, 2016
ajixkhid1:

Thanks bro I really appreciate .. BT I v one more question .. Wat if I gt to v 1000posts who v to submit again .. Or afta I submit d above m done .. I sud js wait 4 my traffics even if I v 1million post or wen it gets to page 5 would v to submit d sitemap of page 5 too a friend of mine said google wyd crawl every new post n update it cus d last page has only 76 .. I posted a new post BT took like 4va .. Until I resubmitted .. Can u pls shed more light
Since the xml can contain only 150 links, the more your post increases the more the sitemap created, it will be automatically created, ur own part is just to submit for indexing...

for instances, u had 300 posts today, that means you will have 2 sitemap... Once you add another post to make it 301, A new sitemap will have been automatically created, so if you check http://www.michelleaigbe.com/sitemap.xml?page=3 you will see one link there... so that's how it works
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Nobody: 9:09am On May 17, 2016
mokoshalb:
Since the xml can contain only 150 links, the more your post increases the more the sitemap created, it will be automatically created, ur own part is just to submit for indexing...

for instances, u had 300 posts today, that means you will have 2 sitemap... Once you add another post to make it 301, A new sitemap will have been automatically created, so if you check http://www.michelleaigbe.com/sitemap.xml?page=3 you will see one link there... so that's how it works

I understand .. Am sorry 4 asking too much questions oh
Please bare with me .. Like yesterday d last sitemap I submitted just had 76post .. So I posted like 3more which refused to automatically add up until I resubmitted .. Tho m nt bother abt it adding up BT m niche is entertainment .. So any post I get almost 50sites wud v gotten it hence competition .. Is thr a way I can mk it add up faster so I cud appear on search engines .. To get more than traffic .. Cus if I say I sud wait till it submit itself thousands of visitors wud v read it on other sites n won't want to go tru mine ..

N m thinking if I want stable traffic .. I sud blog abt three niche .. I understand various niche on a blog ain't good BT thinking I sud add like tech,health n sports .. Which r news dat can go 4 years n pple wud still probably cum looking 4 ... Unlike entertainment which x a fast digest ?

Those r my last question
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by jamilkb(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2016
Hello everyone. Checkout my blog www.techrogers..com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 4:20pm On May 17, 2016
ajixkhid1:

I understand .. Am sorry 4 asking too much questions oh
Please bare with me .. Like yesterday d last sitemap I submitted just had 76post .. So I posted like 3more which refused to automatically add up until I resubmitted .. Tho m nt bother abt it adding up BT m niche is entertainment .. So any post I get almost 50sites wud v gotten it hence competition .. Is thr a way I can mk it add up faster so I cud appear on search engines .. To get more than traffic .. Cus if I say I sud wait till it submit itself thousands of visitors wud v read it on other sites n won't want to go tru mine ..

N m thinking if I want stable traffic .. I sud blog abt three niche .. I understand various niche on a blog ain't good BT thinking I sud add like tech,health n sports .. Which r news dat can go 4 years n pple wud still probably cum looking 4 ... Unlike entertainment which x a fast digest ?

Those r my last question
Yes, it cant be automatically added, you will be the one to add it, then google index it,
yes, those niche will do...
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by mokoshalb(m): 4:31pm On May 17, 2016
jamilkb:
Hello everyone. Checkout my blog www.techrogers..com
cool blog..

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 17, 2016
mokoshalb:
Yes, it cant be automatically added, you will be the one to add it, then google index it,
yes, those niche will do...

I stopped @ d 2nd principle .. D others pass my power
Scared I would spoil d blog.
M just learning n know so little pls help me
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by Dajugba: 5:28pm On May 17, 2016
Please help do a review on mine. Check my signature.
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by emeka555: 9:37pm On May 17, 2016
pls bro help me review this www.eo234.com
Re: How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] by templembre1(m): 12:51am On May 18, 2016
chibuzor05:

Bros God will bless you for this info...thanks a whole lot. I googled about it and ur info is 100% correct

please review my blog, i applied to adsense but they said my site does not meet their requirement and i have placed ad codes which i have not, please tell me what i should do please, i get about 7k+ total view per day.

www.giststory.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Free Blogger Followers And Blog Comments / Some Common Terms, Abbreviations & Slangs Used On Nairaland & Their Meanings. / Kemi Filani Set To Wed. Pre-wedding Photos Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.