Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,726 members, 7,837,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

It's Hard To Get The Right Persons Because Of The Level Of Corruption - Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Hard To Get The Right Persons Because Of The Level Of Corruption - Osinbajo (4650 Views)

Nigerians Will See The Level Of Corruption In APC Government After 2019- Makarfi / Ordinary Nigerians Not Among Those Saying ‘Bring Back Corruption’ - Osinbajo / We're Under Intense Pressure To Stop Fight Against Corruption - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Hard To Get The Right Persons Because Of The Level Of Corruption - Osinbajo by Wyttcat: 7:40pm On May 08, 2016
grin
OLAADEGBU:

I think they should join the 'new tribe' for relevance.
Re: It's Hard To Get The Right Persons Because Of The Level Of Corruption - Osinbajo by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:46pm On May 09, 2016
Jokerman:

When do pastors start telling lies?? So pastor in ur little church wea u pastor, no one?? in d whole of redeemed, no one So no one is going to heaven frm redeemed except you Mr osinbanjo

Why don't you start with yourself? Are you good enough for heaven? undecided
Re: It's Hard To Get The Right Persons Because Of The Level Of Corruption - Osinbajo by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:38pm On May 18, 2016
Keneking:

Just start anywhere and anyhow

Good idea. cool
Re: It's Hard To Get The Right Persons Because Of The Level Of Corruption - Osinbajo by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2016
onoja12:

in that case I put it to our President and his Vice that they find it hard because they are looking in the same circle everybody has been picking from, the Vice is a new face at the national level, why haven't they brought in more new faces. i know so many people that would die for Nigerian without a dime. please consult well or should I say outside the regular circles. you people are use to white people picking for you, now you need to do the hard work and dig deep, it is your country never forget that and no outsider should tell a child about his fathers house.

I believe the social media is an avenue for genuine folks to make themselves known.
Re: It's Hard To Get The Right Persons Because Of The Level Of Corruption - Osinbajo by onoja12: 7:15pm On May 20, 2016
indeed it is but are the leader looking in that direction,usually it is praise singer they look for

OLAADEGBU:

I believe the social media is an avenue for genuine folks to make themselves known.
Re: It's Hard To Get The Right Persons Because Of The Level Of Corruption - Osinbajo by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:11am On May 23, 2016
onoja12:

indeed it is but are the leader looking in that direction,usually it is praise singer they look for

Can you make a difference?
Re: It's Hard To Get The Right Persons Because Of The Level Of Corruption - Osinbajo by Max24: 9:55am On May 23, 2016
EasternActivist:

Speaking out without providing solution should be considered as a serious sabotage for people of his caliber.

And there is never an excuse for failure, this blame game has to stop already.
What's your problem with what the VP said? Is he not right? No Nigerian VP has spoken out against corruption as this one. Or did you ever hear Namadi Sambo or Atiku talk against corruption when they were VPs ? No never! No wonder Cameron said Nigeria is fantastically corrupt. If you yourself are not corrupt you will not be angry with a VP that is mobilising the populace against corruption.
Re: It's Hard To Get The Right Persons Because Of The Level Of Corruption - Osinbajo by onoja12: 4:46pm On May 23, 2016
i can try

OLAADEGBU:

Can you make a difference?
Re: It's Hard To Get The Right Persons Because Of The Level Of Corruption - Osinbajo by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:24am On May 25, 2016
onoja12:

i can try

Yes, you can! cheesy
Re: It's Hard To Get The Right Persons Because Of The Level Of Corruption - Osinbajo by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
millhouse:

So almost a year in govt d excuse you have for not building or having economic tea. Is because you can't find anybody... I jus wonder how this party will campaign in 2019..in buhari's words " we couldn't perform because we could not find credible Nigerians" . Pathetic

How do you expect them to perform on an empty treasury? undecided
Re: It's Hard To Get The Right Persons Because Of The Level Of Corruption - Osinbajo by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:50am On Jun 23, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:

So ure among d Corrupt that can be appointed? They only gave u a job on social media?

Our problem is the lack of accountability. No one is held responsible for their deeds or misdeeds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

85yr Old Emir Of Daura & His Pretty Young Wife Welcome Child(See Photos) / Ugwuanyi Presents N166.603 Billion 2023 Budget Estimates To Assembly / Jonathan's Vp's Spot: Yar'adua's Daughters, Zainab, Nafisatu In Fight To Finish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.