Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. (7102 Views)

Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu / Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians / "Buhari Simply Hit The Ground And Sat Down There" - Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by kayfra: 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
In retrospect, Sanusi warned us about the coming crisis. His prediction was just too close and look at the looters surrounding him laughing knowing that some of them were about to steal funds meant for Boko Haram. This makes me really mad

Video was shot in 2011.

Start from 16.00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7QDjzTTrag

6 Likes

Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by kayfra: 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
Start from 16:00 minute mark if you can't afford to watch everything.
Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by dpete1: 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
they counted him as a wailer
Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by Achuwa1(m): 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
It was NOI tht predicted it
Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by kayfra: 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Achuwa1:
It was NOI tht predicted it

Watch the damned video would you!!! angry

14 Likes

Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by Achuwa1(m): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
She even told nigeria to be prepared for the austerity measures tht will come
Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by kayfra: 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Achuwa1:
She even told nigeria to be prepared for the austerity measures tht will come

This is a 2012 video, Ngozi only spoke late 2014. Spare me the Ngozi nonsense.

24 Likes

Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by kayfra: 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ngozi even borrowed 850 billion naira to pay subsidy as far back as 2012 when we had money. WTF!!! What kind of useless finance minister is that?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by Achuwa1(m): 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
ThankGod u are aware NOI said it aswel..
The most important thing is tht they were passing same information,so dont get hbp over tht

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by kayfra: 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
Achuwa1:
ThankGod u are aware NOI said it aswel..
The most important thing is tht they were passing same information,so dont get hbp over tht

It was already too late when she said it in late 2014. The oil crash started mid 2014, so it was obvious to everybody that a crash was looking. The last time OPEC had this sort of action was when the offshore technology got developed and OPEC was prepared to fight it tooth and nail. It took 20 years for that war to be over. Now OPEC is fighting shale oil and it's a lose lose for both OPEC and the US shale producers.

Who is going to blink? We need some form of revenue to even diversify our economy. Our reserves won't last for long.

5 Likes

Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by Achuwa1(m): 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
You have acknowledged the fact tht she said it.,,,
& do u want sanusi to leave his emirship post & cum saddle the affairs of cbn for u in place of emefiele

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by Achuwa1(m): 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ifeanyi uba said he has solution to the crashing naira & tht feg. should give him the job of a consultant to saddlw the naira back to #200= $1..
the earlier u ppl try this option out the better coz economic theories wount solve the present condition naira finds itself..
ifeanyi ubah is a renowned businessman & he could just be listened to
Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by fallout87: 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
Sanusi had also spoken against Buhari's economic plan and his handling of monetary issues.

I see you don't support him there.

For all the hate you have for GEJ, you guys gladly ignore he didn't want to give the Governors the reserve funds, because he knew they would steal it all through "security vote".

It was Ameachi who led the support from Governors to demand the funds which GEJ had to release. All that clown and the other Governors thieves where the money is today?

7 Likes

Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by kayfra: 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
Achuwa1:
You have acknowledged the fact tht she said it.,,,
& do u want sanusi to leave his emirship post & cum saddle the affairs of cbn for u in place of emefiele

Sacking the CBN governor is a very delicate issue. The market will tumble and the low investor confidence will get worse. In as much as I don't respect Emefiele, I won't approve his termination.

There is really very little we can do on the short run to turn things around aside from the government selling it's assets. All our solutions are mid to long term.

9 Likes

Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by kayfra: 12:01am On Feb 23, 2016
fallout87:
Sanusi had also spoken against Buhari's economic plan and his handling of monetary issues.

I see you don't support him there.

For all the hate you have for GEJ, you guys gladly ignore he didn't want to give the Governors the reserve funds, because he knew they would steal it all through "security vote".

It was Ameachi who led the support from Governors to demand the funds which GEJ had to release. All that clown and the other Governors thieves where the money is today?

Buhari doesn't have an economic plan. Saying I won't devalue the naira is not a plan, it's just grand standing.

I am apolitical so don't expect any APC or PDP bullshit from me. I look after my family and that's all. GEJ was a major eff up and Buhari is in over his head.

16 Likes

Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by kayfra: 12:03am On Feb 23, 2016
Achuwa1:
Ifeanyi uba said he has solution to the crashing naira & tht feg. should give him the job of a consultant to saddlw the naira back to #200= $1..
the earlier u ppl try this option out the better coz economic theories wount solve the present condition naira finds itself..

Unless he has hard drugs to export to fix our balance of trade issue, he is only making a mockery of himself by the useless claims. I'd like to entertain his thoughts though.

11 Likes

Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by Achuwa1(m): 12:06am On Feb 23, 2016
Amaechi,oshiomole & those apc governors during the last regime should be 80% held responsible for what we are facing today,,,
had tht ECA fund was still intact,maybe b4 the end of GEJ tenure,it would have gulped to a huge amount,,
but amaechi,oshiomole & co..did what they did,,thankGod they are still all in the system to see things unfold in the negative direction

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by Achuwa1(m): 12:11am On Feb 23, 2016
But there is no harm in trial since we all want a stop to the free fall of the naira,,& moreover,pmb is not even helping matters by inaugurating ECONOMIC TEAM from the country to see what they could do or siggestion they could bring in to help issues..
so we should just try wat ifeanyi ubah have in stock
Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by kayfra: 12:12am On Feb 23, 2016
Achuwa1:
Amaechi,oshiomole & those apc governors during the last regime should be 80% held responsible for what we are facing today,,,
had tht ECA fund was still intact,maybe b4 the end of GEJ tenure,it would have gulped to a huge amount,,
but amaechi,oshiomole & co..did what they did,,thankGod they are still all in the system to see things unfold in the negative direction

I agree. They deserve part of the blame, even though PDP from what we now know could have used that same ECA funds for elections.

Time for NASS to act and get us back to regional governments and get rid of these beggar states with their gimme mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by kayfra: 12:14am On Feb 23, 2016
Achuwa1:
But there is no harm in trial since we all want a stop to the free fall of the naira,,& moreover,pmb is not even helping matters by inaugurating ECONOMIC TEAM from the country to see what they could do or siggestion they could bring in to help issues..
so we should just try wat ifeanyi ubah have in stock

To take Ubah seriously, he needs to present his ideas in an open forum for it to be scrutinized and analyzed. We don't have much time or resources to fool around.

9 Likes

Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by Achuwa1(m): 12:28am On Feb 23, 2016
Pmb should just save himself the mess of governance & implement recommendations from the national confab,,coz it will go a long way to cover all his lapses
Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by Achuwa1(m): 12:30am On Feb 23, 2016
Ifeanyi ubah as a business man would not be ready to put his idea on the table for anyone to analyse since he is putting his business in line
Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by Achuwa1(m): 12:32am On Feb 23, 2016
If pmb really want to succeed he will really need to set up a sound ECONOMIC TEAM from nigeria to help look into the challenges befalling us as a country & not just naira..
when i mean economic team,i dont mean bankers
Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by kayfra: 12:46am On Feb 23, 2016
Achuwa1:
If pmb really want to succeed he will really need to set up a sound ECONOMIC TEAM from nigeria to help look into the challenges befalling us as a country & not just naira..
when i mean economic team,i dont mean bankers

He doesn't appear he is taking it seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by coolscott(m): 1:04am On Feb 23, 2016
kayfra:

What makes it nonsense because she spoke it in 2014?
If it was nonsense being said in 2014, then the same
thing being said in 2012 was also nonesense

1 Like

Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by coolscott(m): 1:04am On Feb 23, 2016
kayfra:

Achuwa1

1 Like

Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by talktimi(m): 1:11am On Feb 23, 2016
Are we here to do a hundred meter dash on who said what first ? You guys are just pathetic. Instead of proffering solutions or begging the FG to immediately take the economy seriously, you're arguing about inconsequential things. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by kayfra: 1:35am On Feb 23, 2016
coolscott:

Achuwa1

Coz it was obvious enough by late 2014 and already too late to act. Oil crash started early to mid 2014. It was a captain obvious b.itch move.

Sanusi warned us earlier when things were rosy and could have been prevented unlike auntie elete kpomo.

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by kayfra: 1:41am On Feb 23, 2016
coolscott:

Achuwa1

Coz she said it when the economy was already in the toilet. Why didn't she do something when the writing was on the world in 2012. Oh yeah, oil was like $120 a barrel so enjoyment galore.

I'll b.itch slap anybody that calls this woman competent.

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by sweetgala(m): 2:55am On Feb 23, 2016
Achuwa1:

I'll advise you to stick to your spare parts or retail business. This is out of your league. No be only Uba na Nba too.

6 Likes

Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by sweetgala(m): 2:57am On Feb 23, 2016
Achuwa1:

The reason the governors demanded for the split was because GEJ and his cronies were looting the money. They didn't want to be left out of the party

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed. by Achuwa1(m): 4:01am On Feb 23, 2016
EECA was never looted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided / Anambra State To Dualize Major Roads In The State / Enuebe, The Tree Of Live And Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.