Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,769 members, 7,837,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka (44447 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
Aufbauh:
Where there is a will there's always a way.
My support for PMB is hinged on the fact that he has both the capacity and political will to sail the ship through the storm. It may take time but surely and slowly we will get there.

As for those who have this pervading mentality of i can't wait for Buhari to fail will only lead them to golgotha.

Remain blessed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Bern1992(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
The Senate are the most unfortunate thing in this country, the old men dont even know that the common man exist.

Looking at it critically, they are the ones behind the economic downturn, they cannot pass the budget and without the budget, everything is at stand still

I SWEAR FOR THEM.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by MissingBudget: 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mbaka again?
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by deolu2000(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
Whenever i hear this Rev Fr name, all i remember is someone selling a prayer scratch card at holy park enugu to get access to prayers from him. Highly controvertial man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by johnydon22(m): 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
caphone:

Father johnydon the prophesizer. I see yo struggle dude
Oh thanking yo thakwasink yo grin
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by kukaat(m): 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
enkay2go:
Fr,why can't you just leave politics for politicians?

U r big fool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Paperwhite(m): 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
VampireeM:
Sincerely, am disappointed with MOST of the comments Fr. Mbaka made in this interview. We are suffering from severe economic recession and he is busy talking same sex marriage! angry
What has that got to do with the high rate of poverty in Nigeria as of today?? Fr. Mbaka pls if you dont want to criticise PMB by telling him the truth, pls dont just say anything @ all..

This is one major reason why Nigeria dont move forward, cause the so called of allies of those in power are busy boot-licking instead of telling the truth and fact! I wont be suprised if PMB ends up like GEJ and worse.

IMO, PMB and his executive have no single clue on how to handle the economic, social and physical crises we experiencing in Nigeria but instead of them to seek opinions on how issues will be handled, They are busy blaming with PMB busy Junkeetering from on continent to another.
You said my mind.Mbaka will regret all these ass-licking.He is out of touch with the realities of our national life at present.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by mynd1(f): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
God bless Father Mbaka.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by walkitalki(f): 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
u rejected d money buh requested the phone number how wil God speak wen He has rejected them? i can c endtime prophesy... mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Missmossy(f): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
Eyah,you try!!!

Things will surely get better once this budget ish and currency devaluation get sorted. Buhari will make Nigeria a better place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by HirstMOG(m): 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
Buhari has finally realized that we are no longer in the military Era right Mbaka, I'm sorry to ask you this question oooo. Have you been to any part of Borno state and with style visit sambisa forest this year That is the only fact that will make me to believe you and your oga, except you are now related to Lie Muhammed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
Father Mbaka why cry cry cry
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by veraponpo(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
VampireeM:
Sincerely, am disappointed with MOST of the comments Fr. Mbaka made in this interview. We are suffering from severe economic recession and he is busy talking same sex marriage! angry
What has that got to do with the high rate of poverty in Nigeria as of today?? Fr. Mbaka pls if you dont want to criticise PMB by telling him the truth, pls dont just say anything @ all..

This is one major reason why Nigeria dont move forward, cause the so called of allies of those in power are busy boot-licking instead of telling the truth and fact! I wont be suprised if PMB ends up like GEJ and worse.

IMO, PMB and his executive have no single clue on how to handle the economic, social and physical crises we experiencing in Nigeria but instead of them to seek opinions on how issues will be handled, They are busy blaming with PMB busy Junkeetering from on continent to another.

And who puts us in the recession? Is it not your GEJ who could not manage surplus?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by HirstMOG(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bern1992:
The Senate are the most unfortunate thing in this country, the old men dont even know that the common man exist.

Looking at it critically, they are the ones behind the economic downturn, they cannot pass the budget and without the budget, everything is at stand still

I SWEAR FOR THEM.

Pass which budget The budget met for only APC or the whole Nigerians. Bros Park well.
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by dragunov: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
enkay2go:
Don't you read the bible at all? Daniel was a prophet yet he guided kings and was even made an administrator.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by dragunov: 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
HirstMOG:

Pass which budget The budget met for only APC or the whole Nigerians. Bros Park well.
Tantrums, tantrums baba. Always not thinking right. Oya receive common sense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Liljeez(m): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
johnydon22:
It will be an interesting season film when Mbaka turns into a wailer... i can see coming very very soon ..

Quote me anywhere when it starts to happen
I disagree with dis 100%

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Skygo25(m): 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
@ VampireeM
You sound like a lesbian. Eiya and that is why ur unhappy. You better go hide b4 bubu catch you
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by johnydon22(m): 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Liljeez:

I disagree with dis 100%
We are all entitled to our own opinions and rights to disagree with others smiley
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Adminisher: 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
VampireeM:

Actually turn this around and think about it.
Nobody has a magic wand to solve problems of Nigeria. We voted Buhari in for discipline, probity. Anybody who tells you there is a way out for Nigeria except via hardwork, discipline and zero corruption is lying. Only an antichrist can work such fake magic and it is to people's destruction, Very soon they will pour money into the pockets of the poor through social intervention programes, they may start a massive re-skilling effort targetting technical training institutions, buying products from farmers at market rates, public works projects. All those things will still not solve the problem in a day or solve the problems without sacrifice. The days of overnight millionaires are gone. Oil price will never go up to 124 dollars a barrel again. Never.
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Skygo25(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
VampireeM:

@ VampireeM
You sound like a lesbian. Eiya and that is why ur unhappy.
You better go hide b4 bubu catch you
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by chacoonder(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
Fr Mbaka, Nigeria's most honest MOG...Biafra na una sabi oo
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by walkitalki(f): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
u rejected the money buh required the phone number how possible wil God speak to som1 HE rejected... i can see endtime prophesy...
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by DONSMITH123(m): 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
cheesy
Skygo25:

@ VampireeM
You sound like a lesbian. Eiya and that is why ur unhappy.
You better go hide b4 bubu catch you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by JakesJ(m): 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
If I Fails To Acknowledge Your Charismatic Being In U! !! !!! Tham It ; I'll Be Doing My Self no Any Good At All !!! So, Thanks Man {Dude}, Appreciated............ They Will Soon See Him Wailing Loud, That's If At All He Has Any Conscience In Him....
johnydon22:
It will be an interesting season film when Mbaka turns into a wailer... i can see coming very very soon ..

Quote me anywhere when it starts to happen
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Standing5(m): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
enkay2go:
Who is a politician? Everybody is, and has equal right to participate in it. Maybe in you own world there a certificate for being a politician.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Liljeez(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
johnydon22:
We are all entitled to our own opinions and rights to disagree with others smiley
Right...dahs true
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Viktor1983(m): 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
VampireeM:

All the man cares is his doctrine. Thank God that not everyone can be fooled at all times.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by kingsamosy(m): 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
Fr. Mbaka will soon buy wailers form. I pray he gets one to buy then.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by lailo: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
This man is a man of God
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Mbediogu(m): 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
9jacrip:

Mbaka shame unto u. Thank God the apolitical aspects of the church of Christ which gratefully remains changeless. Buhari is doing well. He will do well. He is not a fool but I think by your position and calling that u are the least qualified to judge him or any politician for that matter, Goodluck Jonathan included. Go home and repent.
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by lailo: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
VampireeM:

What suffering are u passing through that is more than what u face during Obasanjo,Yaradua and Jonathan or Nigeria just became bad over night?It is stages of ur life that will determine ur experience about life.Since Return of democracy,there has neva been a change,just same cycle.We move at snail pace back and forth.We are only praying that God answers our prayer dis time and we need to be patient.Lets give kudos to someone wu is sincerely trying to rebuild dis country and condemn those dat brought us here with impunity.Nigeria will be great again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Johnson Suleman Gives Mercedes-Matrix To Chris Morgan (Photos) / IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) / How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.