Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,381 members, 7,839,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka (44452 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by adiguns3(m): 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Eluwilussit(m): 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
ionsman:
By 2019......Buhari will be a hero.

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Patini147(m): 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Deuteronomy 18:18

I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him.

....and if they refuse to act on it??
What if action was taken on the prophecy of 2013 about the oil doom?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by ogbonnajude507: 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
[quote author=enkay2go post=43173531]Fr,why can't you just leave politics for politicians? [/quote hmmm,my people perish because they lack wisdom,father is not politicking neither is he a politician.are u achristian?do ju really study the bible?if so,u cant finish counting the number of prophets,priest and disciples of jesus christ who were persecuted and killed for confroting wicked,greedy and irresponsible kings in the bible.john the baptist was beheaded for telling herod the truth,will u say they were politicking?no they were only passing the messages giving to them by GOD for repentance sake.
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by yipata: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
NIGERIA HAS NEVER APPRECIATED THE TRUTH.. Thanks to you sir FOR SAYING THE TRUTH. ALL BUHARI NEEDS FROM.US ISNPRAYER AND THAT GOD WILL ORDER HIS STEPS... NIGERIANS ARE LIKE ISREALITES, NO CHILL AT ALL AND YOU CANT BLAME THEM THE EGYPT EXPERIENCE WASNT FUN AND THEY CANT WAIT TO EXPERIENCE THAT CHANGE THEY VOTED FOR.... BUT SOON GOD WILL GET US THERE. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by remigiusizunna(m): 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Gongota, some wld say hahaha
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by remigiusizunna(m): 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
Are you a relative of BBC?
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by naijagobetter(m): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
bless you father, i love this man die, God will sssurely see you through

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Mackson01: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
The real prophet of God. I respect you and the anointing of God upon your life. Many other men of God would have only rebuke the devil/ holy spirit when they hear return such a huge amount of money. Ride on sir
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Giftednonye: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
grin
amunkita:
Mbaka why

U ve been made Media assistant to Buhari abii, no worry ur nxt transfer go be sambisa were u will ve to win the souls of all Boko...

kontinue ehh kwa..
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Giftednonye: 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
grin
amunkita:
Mbaka why

U ve been made Media assistant to Buhari abii, no worry ur nxt transfer go be sambisa were u will ve to win the souls of all Boko...

kontinue ehh kwa..
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by VampireeM(f): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
DONSMITH123:
cheesy
You should ve vouched for me instead you laughing cry smiley

Skygo25:
@ VampireeM
You sound like a lesbian. Eiya and that is why ur unhappy. You better go hide b4 bubu catch you
Lol.. Thou shall no judge
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
johnydon22:
It will be an interesting season film when Mbaka turns into a wailer... i can see coming very very soon ..

Quote me anywhere when it starts to happen

Forms yaf finish.

He will have to look in the black-market.
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by izudon82: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
Daddy Mbaka I disagree with u on dis ur prophecy.
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by DONSMITH123(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
am just passing ooo cheesy

VampireeM:

You should ve vouched for me instead you laughing cry smiley

Lol.. Thou shall no judge
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Princewell2012(m): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
walkitalki:
u rejected d money buh requested the phone number how wil God speak wen He has rejected them? i can c endtime prophesy... mtchewwww

No, he has Already collected the phone nunber first, before the Holyspirit told him to reject the money.

Ps. If you want to live long, don't ever speak ill of a servant of God. Weather good or bad, it is not your duty to judge them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by akeenalee(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
VampireeM:
Sincerely, am disappointed with MOST of the comments Fr. Mbaka made in this interview. We are suffering from severe economic recession and he is busy talking same sex marriage! angry
What has that got to do with the high rate of poverty in Nigeria as of today?? Fr. Mbaka pls if you dont want to criticise PMB by telling him the truth, pls dont just say anything @ all..

This is one major reason why Nigeria dont move forward, cause the so called of allies of those in power are busy boot-licking instead of telling the truth and fact! I wont be suprised if PMB ends up like GEJ and worse.

IMO, PMB and his executive have no single clue on how to handle the economic, social and physical crises we experiencing in Nigeria but instead of them to seek opinions on how issues will be handled, They are busy blaming with PMB busy Junkeetering from on continent to another.

You seem one sided. He mentioned when he hinted GEJ about oil boom becoming oil doom which he was to diversify the economy but did not rather navish the money and we suffering it now so u want a magician buhari to change the destruction in just 8 months guy wake up and tell your self d truth.
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Princewell2012(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
Mbediogu:

Mbaka shame unto u. Thank God the apolitical aspects of the church of Christ which gratefully remains changeless. Buhari is doing well. He will do well. He is not a fool but I think by your position and calling that u are the least qualified to judge him or any politician for that matter, Goodluck Jonathan included. Go home and repent.

May the Lord forgive you.
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by oyodoja: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
I am curious of what this romance of Fr Mbaka with the President will result to

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by BoreholeEngr: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
Though Lucifer has learned to counterfeit everything that God does and can now copy even the Holy Spirit, except the blood of Jesus,the truth will soon be known.
can darkness give birth to light?
can evil breed good?
"CHRISTLIKES" beware!!! and those who'll attack me for this truth will be the first to find out yet unable to accept the truth and be saved.
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by tboy11(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
DONSMITH123:

I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him.

Is this your own version of the verse
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by VampireeM(f): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
akeenalee:

You seem one sided. He mentioned when he hinted GEJ about oil boom becoming oil doom which he was to diversify the economy but did not rather navish the money and we suffering it now so u want a magician buhari to change the destruction in just 8 months guy wake up and tell your self d truth.

Yes I admit GEJ no try but no one forced him PMB to contest so he has himself to blame. He is in power so he should find solution to these mess. This is not time to blame cause it wont solve our problems. He shouldnt ve contested if he knew he cant handle all these and he is making matters worse by travelling round and round... He should lay example by selling those Presidential Fleet GEJ acquired... He needs to know that this no more time to jamboree in comfort... We need to recover our monies in all forms.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by DONSMITH123(m): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Deuteronomy 18:18. New International Version (NIV)

18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him.

learn your bible very well...have a great day

tboy11:
DONSMITH123:

Is this your own version of the verse

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by johnydon22(m): 3:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Forms yaf finish.

He will have to look in the black-market.
grin grin Corruption!!! shocked i will probe the black market that is selling the wailing form !angry
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by merbenko: 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
akeenalee:

we know all this that GEJ didn't perform. We need him to safe this nation not putting us to our grave alive. Erra of GEJ is a past tense now stop giving death excuse. We voted solution of past government according to his campaign promise to excuses
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
brize:
I know of Fr.Mbaka who will criticize you when you do wrong and praise you when you do good......
So APC should not go and relax thinking they have Fr. Mbaka in their side
Lol! Exactly bro. Fr Mbaka says it as he is led by God. I pity APC zombies who think they've succeeded in buying him to their side.
When Fr. Mbaka starts with APC, even PDP sins would look like child's play.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Mbediogu(m): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
Princewell2012:

May the Lord forgive you.
And may He have mercy on your soul.
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
enkay2go:
Fr,why can't you just leave politics for politicians?
Listen to ursef. u see ur lif?
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
kukaat:

U r big fool
Ngwa, Lalasticlala, swing to action.
Ban this thing asap!
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by scarffield(m): 4:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
enkay2go:
Fr,why can't you just leave politics for politicians?
so he should b turning down interviews abi??
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by habsydiamond(m): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
Father abraham weldone. U do well.
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Strech(m): 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
Aufbauh:
Where there is a will there's always a way.
My support for PMB is hinged on the fact that he has both the capacity and political will to sail the ship through the storm. It may take time but surely and slowly we will get there.

As for those who have this pervading mentality of i can't wait for Buhari to fail will only lead them to golgotha.
which failure are u stil talking about?cud there b anytin worse than the hardship Nigerians are facing now?pls grow up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Johnson Suleman Gives Mercedes-Matrix To Chris Morgan (Photos) / IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) / How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.