Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,589 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka (44450 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / "Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nkogheri...
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
This interviewer had the opportunity to ask certain questions and he, instead, wasted it. For example, "Father, what's your take on the budget saga? Is it a part of your 98% score card?" Or, "Father, I thought the rejection of same sex marriage happened long before Buhari came on board?". Just examples. I mean, no matter how you respect any one Nigerian, always have the courage to say the truth even if it's against him at the moment. Always realize that the welfare of over 200 million Nigerians cannot be sacrificed on the altar of your regard for a single Nigerian. Ratio 1:200,000,000,000 is a lot. Plato said, "Socrates, my master, is my friend, but a greater friend is truth".

I respect Father Mbaka a lot (God knows it's true). But, here he revealed a lot of either ignorance or bias or both.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Faru1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
VampireeM:
Sincerely, am disappointed with MOST of the comments Fr. Mbaka made in this interview. We are suffering from severe economic recession and he is busy talking same sex marriage! angry
What has that got to do with the high rate of poverty in Nigeria as of today?? Fr. Mbaka pls if you dont want to criticise PMB by telling him the truth, pls dont just say anything @ all..

This is one major reason why Nigeria dont move forward, cause the so called of allies of those in power are busy boot-licking instead of telling the truth and fact! I wont be suprised if PMB ends up like GEJ and worse.

IMO, PMB and his executive have no single clue on how to handle the economic, social and physical crises we experiencing in Nigeria but instead of them to seek opinions on how issues will be handled, They are busy blaming with PMB busy Junkeetering from on continent to another.

Don't be frustrated ok. The economy recession is a global melt down and not a function of pmb government. Be optimistic about the unrelenting and undiluted effort the pmb and his government is taking that very soon smile will b ours.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by asksteve(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
adiguns3:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/what-buhari-told-me-rev-fr-mbaka/134689.html#dWLlD354lsxQ2kzY.99

Mbarka Why
If it was GEJ would u have defended him like dis, did d bottle neck just appear immediately bubu became President?
Pls bow ur head in shame n face ur congregation, cos u have allowed urslf to be deceived n in so doing misled odas.
Or didnt d spirit tell u bubu will destroy our economy like he did under d military? Only this time there is no way of robbing anybody through his useless price control dat ruined many lives.
Wen u all were campaigning didn't u no GEJ was facing this same bottle necks n even worse?
U should all sit down n start thinking of how to deliver on bubus' election promises else we see ur Messiah has already failed.
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by babilicious: 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
adiguns3:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/what-buhari-told-me-rev-fr-mbaka/134689.html#dWLlD354lsxQ2kzY.99
father mbaka..pls and pls...you can say anything you want to say...I hv no issues with it...but pls Allah is NOT SAME with God almight
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by abeniagbon(m): 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
amunkita:
Mbaka why

U ve been made Media assistant to Buhari abii, no worry ur nxt transfer go be sambisa were u will ve to win the souls of all Boko...

kontinue ehh kwa..

What gut do you have have to write such word to this man of God. Then your next life transfer will be from lekki to sambisa forest. Idiot.
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by amunkita(m): 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
abeniagbon:

What gut do you have have to write such word to this man of God. Then your next life transfer will be from lekki to sambisa forest. Idiot.

Why is it that family blessed with Idiocy tend to suspect others nd re quick to call out on others as Idiot..

I will advise u introduce Iodine to ur household to help reduce the inherent idiocy...
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Jetjacky(m): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2016
Gej was the one who did that. I hope this Mbaka is not tempting God
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by egobetatoday: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2016
well, it looks like Pst Oritsejator enjoyed Gejs tenure...Fr. Mbaka wants to take his place. lol. yeye people mixing religion and politics mtchewww
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by swiffy(f): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
FR MBAKA.what is ur problem,i can now c dat u ar seeking attension by all means,i tut by now u must av learnt ur lesson.u r going against catholic doctrine.why not take politis as a full time job ehhhh instead of sarving 2 masters at d same time.Mbaka why nau?
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by mikolo80: 3:41am On Feb 28, 2016
enkay2go:
Fr,why can't you just leave politics for politicians?
so if your driver is drunk you will leave him to continue driving you
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by Christmasdon(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
Fr Mbaka you returned back an offering , how is this done.?
Re: Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka by jom28gy(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
old story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Johnson Suleman Gives Mercedes-Matrix To Chris Morgan (Photos) / IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) / How A Pastor’s Daughter Who Went For Night Runs Found Herself In Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.