Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him (7689 Views)

Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? / 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by SeverusSnape(m): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
HiddenShadow:

Those Hausas guys must not complain. CHANGE they wanted CHANGE they will get be it good or bad all na CHANGE
Thank you my brother, All "change" na change. grin
They heard "change", but didn't ask which kind of change.

2 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by aresa: 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
ajebuter:

Aresa.... I'm laughing out so hard

You call me IPOB youth

And I've written you three mentions in fluent and flawless Yoruba and you are unable to respond to a single one in Yoruba

Yet, you still label me IPOB youth ??/ Because I hold a contrary view to your party?

Aburo, o kii she omo Yoruba rara

Iwon gan ni omo Ibo ti ko le fohun ni ede abinibi

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Firefire, wa wo aye lode oh.. O pe mi ni omo ibo, mo da lohun nigba meta ni ede Yoruba, ko le dahun leekan soso pere oh!

IpOdS bore me...
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by paschu: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
aresa:

IpOdS bore me...

And who cares if you are bored?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by ajebuter(f): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
aresa:

IpOdS bore me...

O riii nkankan so lede Yoruba , o de npe mi ni IPOB

Mo sese gba pe zombie alaimokan ni awon omo eyin PMB looto!

Kai.... O seni laanu gan oh!

grin grin grin grin grin

CC Anonimi, firefire

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by stephnie1(f): 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by aresa: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Almajiri how are you na??

Obviously what you see in the mirror and in your people at home...

Dumb iPod LOSERS...
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by aresa: 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
ajebuter:

[s]O riii nkankan so lede Yoruba , o de npe mi ni IPOB

Mo sese gba pe zombie alaimokan ni awon omo eyin PMB looto!

Kai.... O seni laanu gan oh![/s]

CC Anonimi, firefire

lol @ little iPod clown and coward calling and begging his useless IpOd uncles for support... lmao

If you like, bring your whole iPOd village....

What a clown....lmao
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by aresa: 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
paschu:

And who cares if you are bored?

Duhhh.... You just quoted me with the silly question so you obviously care..

You're slow no be small...

Boring...
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by paschu: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
aresa:

Duhhh.... You just quoted me with the silly question so you obviously care..

You're slow no be small...

Boring...

So pathetic. Sorry.

5 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by SegunAdewole: 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
swagaholic:
Admit it, Uve been scammed!!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by aresa: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
paschu:

So pathetic. Sorry.

You don't have to share with me your conclusion after looking in the mirror ...
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by SeverusSnape(m): 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
aresa:

Obviously what you see in the mirror and in your people at home...

Dumb iPod LOSERS...

Pained nigger grin
Come and collect 5k and free meal.

2 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
My brother Movic, its deji from the same disqus as you. I hope you remember...
The bible says that my people perish for lack of knowledge.
It is unfortunate that Nigeria find herself in the current predicaments. I know that an hungry man does not need any explanation, what he needs is food. But is it is important to know and understand how we got to where we are now. It is also important to know why we got into this mess..

Check out the links below..

Falling oil prices: How are countries being affected?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-35345874

Canada is an industrialized country, but being an oil exporting country that depends on oil for some of her foreign exchange earnings, the country is also feeling the impacts of the drop in oil price. The loonie has lost about 20 - 30% of its value in the past one year . There is huge job losses going on in the country and unemployment is on the rise. Government is now running deficits.

Wailers know the truth, but because their illegal means of livelihood has been blocked, they have therefore dedicate the rest of their lives to spread lies and misinform the public. I say, waste of time..

Algeria had a savings of almost 160 billion dollars from oil sales when Oil was being sold for circa $100.
What did Jonathan do?
- Jonathan inherited $62 billion dollars in foreign reserve as at 2009, by the time he left office in May 2015, the foreign reserve has dropped to $31.89 billion dollars despite the high oil prices within the period. What did Jonathan do with the money? More than 50% of what Jonathan inherited is gone with nothing to show for it

- Nigeria's foreign and domestic debt stood at $6billion dollars as at May 2009 and six years after, Nigeria's debt profile has increased to $63 billion dollars under Jonathan. A whopping 1000%.

Except if some of the wailers would tell us that Jonathan has removed his dollar printing machine from Aso Rock, there is no way the Naira would remain the same, Nigeria being a mono economic country. This administration is bent on diversifying the economy and give them 2 to 3 years to see the effects.

Buhari knows what he was getting into that is why he said in the interview he granted This day in December 2014 that he pities whoever will be taking over from Jonathan, because Nigeria has been destroyed.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-in-quest-to-secure-nigeria/196454/

All the institutions have been compromised - Buhari, 2014.
December 12, 2014, Presidential Candidate Buhari, granted an interview to This day Newspapers. Below is an excerpt...
Reconcile this with current happenings...

This Day :So can we deal with security without tackling corruption? When you came to power last time, you were known for your fight against corruption. Today, it’s a different kind of fight. In your party, the APC, there are many people accused of corruption, so how do you first put your house in order and then deal with the hydra-headed issue of corruption?

Buhari: I think the priority has to be the other way round, we have to put the country in order first. In attempting to put the country in order, it is going to be a terrible situation for whoever wins and I pity whoever succeeds President Jonathan, even if it were to be myself. But this is what we can do; the practical way to tackle corruption is to draw a line, because institutions have been compromised. We cannot go on the way we did in the military in 1983 to fight corruption. This time around, you cannot do it that way because most of the institutions have been compromised. The person you will depend on as the auditor to go and check the CBN, maybe he has got some substantial part of the deal. These are the facts on the ground. So what you do is to persuade them and tell them to help to amend it. You have drawn a line, part of these are in courts and you cannot interfere with the judiciary, no matter how bad you believe the judiciary is. Constitutionally or otherwise, you have to leave the judiciary, you cannot bring better judges and put them on the job over night. It takes generations. So you have to appeal to their conscience and prove to them that you are serious and that cases in the courts that you are interested in them but let the judiciary continue. Cases that have been struck out, the government will move forward but any case that comes up will be handed over to the judiciary. But to say that you are going to investigate, I am afraid that government will not last a quarter because the institutions have been compromised.

This Day : So there is no capacity to investigate corruption and what you are proposing is to draw a line going forward?

Buhari: Yes, to be honest, the capacity is not there because as I said, institutions have been compromised but if you say I am not going to participate in corruption, I am not going to tolerate it from day one, I hope the people will believe it and those that have cases in court have to give way so that people that have not been caught because God help those caught helping themselves then. We can deal with them. But as I said, you cannot go head on as we did under the military.

This Day: Essentially to understand you sir, so all these governors who are alleged to be corrupt, all these senators and others, you are drawing the line. Is that amnesty for corruption? Don't you think that you are also being a victim of your past, that something you did successfully, that because you were criticized, you are now afraid to do it again?

Buhari : No, I am not afraid. If I was afraid the day they attempted to bomb me, I would not have felt like continuing. But I felt I have done nothing wrong other than telling the truth where I find it serious enough to tell the truth. The important thing is that I mentioned it, you don't have the capacity to catch the big thieves right now, you don't have the capacity. You have to do it gradually because, as I said before, all the institutions have been compromised. Do you know that I said it about 18 months ago, I think it was at a book launch where I said in my own area in Nigeria, people hardly go to the police. If they are cheated or something, once they are alive, they say 'God dey' and they continue with life because they cannot afford justice, they cannot get it. Virtually the whole country has reached that stage.
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
mynd1:
How dare u insult me? Can't u pass ur message with out insult R u okay?. Next time u do dis,I won't take it lightly with u. Be warn.

What do you mean by this..
"How dare u insult me? " What da-fvck!

I hope you have not started thinking that banning people changes anything and that you now have power over their lives..

FYI, when u ban someone, they simply create another account or abandon the site for u and move on.

Do you think if you see that guy in real life with his muscular stature, you will still repeat this crap..
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by aresa: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
[s]
SeverusSnape:

Pained nigger

Come and collect 5k and free meal.
[/s]

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
[s]
deji15:
My brother Movic, its deji from the same disqus as you. I hope you remember...
The bible says that my people perish for lack of knowledge.
It is unfortunate that Nigeria find herself in the current predicaments. I know that an hungry man does not need any explanation, what he needs is food. But is it is important to know and understand how we got to where we are now. It is also important to know why we got into this mess..

Check out the links below..

Falling oil prices: How are countries being affected?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-35345874

Canada is an industrialized country, but being an oil exporting country and depends on oil for some of her foreign exchange earnings, is also feeling the impacts of the drop in oil price. The loonie has lost about 20 - 30% of its value in the past one year .

Wailers know the truth, but because their illegal means of livelihood has been blocked, they have therefore dedicate the rest of their lives to spread lies and misinform the public. I say, waste of time..

Algeria had a savings of almost 160 billion dollars from oil sales when Oil was being sold for circa $100.
What did Jonathan do?
- Jonathan inherited $62 billion dollars in foreign reserve as at 2009, by the time he left office in May 2015, the foreign reserve has dropped to $31.89 billion dollars despite the high oil prices within the period. What did Jonathan do with the money? More than 50% of what Jonathan inherited is gone with nothing to show for it

- Nigeria's foreign and domestic debt stood at $6billion dollars as at May 2009 and six years after, Nigeria's debt profile has increased to $63 billion dollars under Jonathan. A whopping 1000%.

Except if some of the wailers would tell us that Jonathan has removed his dollar printing machine from Aso Rock, there is now way the Naira would remain the same , Nigeria being a mono economic country. This administration is bent on diversifying the economy and give them 2 to 3 years to see the effects.

Buhari knows what he was getting into that is why he said in the interview he granted This day in December 2014 that he pities whoever will be taking over from Jonathan, because Nigeria has been destroyed.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-in-quest-to-secure-nigeria/196454/

All the institutions have been compromised - Buhari, 2014.
December 12, 2014, Presidential Candidate Buhari, granted an interview to This day Newspapers. Below is an excerpt...
Reconcile this with current happenings...

This Day :So can we deal with security without tackling corruption? When you came to power last time, you were known for your fight against corruption. Today, it’s a different kind of fight. In your party, the APC, there are many people accused of corruption, so how do you first put your house in order and then deal with the hydra-headed issue of corruption?

Buhari: I think the priority has to be the other way round, we have to put the country in order first. In attempting to put the country in order, it is going to be a terrible situation for whoever wins and I pity whoever succeeds President Jonathan, even if it were to be myself. But this is what we can do; the practical way to tackle corruption is to draw a line, because institutions have been compromised. We cannot go on the way we did in the military in 1983 to fight corruption. This time around, you cannot do it that way because most of the institutions have been compromised. The person you will depend on as the auditor to go and check the CBN, maybe he has got some substantial part of the deal. These are the facts on the ground. So what you do is to persuade them and tell them to help to amend it. You have drawn a line, part of these are in courts and you cannot interfere with the judiciary, no matter how bad you believe the judiciary is. Constitutionally or otherwise, you have to leave the judiciary, you cannot bring better judges and put them on the job over night. It takes generations. So you have to appeal to their conscience and prove to them that you are serious and that cases in the courts that you are interested in them but let the judiciary continue. Cases that have been struck out, the government will move forward but any case that comes up will be handed over to the judiciary. But to say that you are going to investigate, I am afraid that government will not last a quarter because the institutions have been compromised.

This Day : So there is no capacity to investigate corruption and what you are proposing is to draw a line going forward?

Buhari: Yes, to be honest, the capacity is not there because as I said, institutions have been compromised but if you say I am not going to participate in corruption, I am not going to tolerate it from day one, I hope the people will believe it and those that have cases in court have to give way so that people that have not been caught because God help those caught helping themselves then. We can deal with them. But as I said, you cannot go head on as we did under the military.

This Day: Essentially to understand you sir, so all these governors who are alleged to be corrupt, all these senators and others, you are drawing the line. Is that amnesty for corruption? Don't you think that you are also being a victim of your past, that something you did successfully, that because you were criticized, you are now afraid to do it again?

Buhari : No, I am not afraid. If I was afraid the day they attempted to bomb me, I would not have felt like continuing. But I felt I have done nothing wrong other than telling the truth where I find it serious enough to tell the truth. The important thing is that I mentioned it, you don't have the capacity to catch the big thieves right now, you don't have the capacity. You have to do it gradually because, as I said before, all the institutions have been compromised. Do you know that I said it about 18 months ago, I think it was at a book launch where I said in my own area in Nigeria, people hardly go to the police. If they are cheated or something, once they are alive, they say 'God dey' and they continue with life because they cannot afford justice, they cannot get it. Virtually the whole country has reached that stage.

[/s]

It's a pity...chai!

What a fate...

1 Like

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by SeverusSnape(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Why are you behaving like ipod... Come and take hungry boy.

4 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by ipheoluwa22: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
lurther:
Zombie....Mumu.

Dying and smiling....
because u have refuse to believe that anything good will come out of this government. you don't have the right to benefit from it.....infact u can never benefit from it sef. grow up
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by ajebuter(f): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
aresa:

lol @ little iPod clown and coward calling and begging his useless IpOd uncles for support... lmao

What a clown....lmao

Aburo, oju ti e

O le so ede Yoruba eyo kan pere

Emi ti o pe ni IPOB de fohun yoruba ketekete

O ma se oh!

Soo raye e lode bayi?

Ohun itiju gbaa ni fun e

It's a shame you couldnt respond in a single word of yoruba that you claim you are.

Amukumeko alainironu ati alaimokan!

1 Like

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by dondaddycares(m): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
mynd1:
How dare u insult me? Can't u pass ur message with out insult R u okay?. Next time u do dis,I won't take it lightly with u. Be warn.

lol you insulted a then sitting president, GEJ, admitted here before the whole world that you castigated and insulted the former president who wasnt your equal in any ramification...but you couldnt take a little insult with a pinch of salt from someone who probably is your equal as you both are private citizens. This is hypocrisy
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by aresa: 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
[s]
ajebuter:

Aburo, oju ti e

O ma se oh!

Soo raye e lode bayi?

Ohun itiju gbaa ni fun e

It's a shame you couldnt respond in a single word of yoruba that you claim you are.

[/s]

What a clown....lmao
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by Firefire(m): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
aresa:

[s]

What a clown....lmao[/s]

Ajebuter, gbagbe nipa arakunrin yi, won ti fi ori eee, gba 'PARO' cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by Firefire(m): 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
ajebuter:

Aburo, oju ti e

O ma se oh!

Soo raye e lode bayi?

Ohun itiju gbaa ni fun e

grin Omu-ikun-mo-eko, chai, smiley awon omo'ehin OJELU, Ayaworan to ti ta ojo'ola re fun ademu tuwo mala.

2 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by ajebuter(f): 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
Firefire:

Mo moomoo da lahun lati fi se eleya ni gbabgba ni ati lati je ki gbogbo Nairaland rii pe oponu ati alai gbo ede yoruba ni opolopo awon eru buhari ti won maa npe gbogbo eni ti o ba tako Baba won ni omo ibo ni

Oo ri bi o se npa ridarida lai le so ede yoruba kan soso

Mo mo pe awon oponu eru buhari egbe re lori NL ti ri gege bi alailopolo to je.

Nijo mii, ko ni ku giri maa bu gbogbo eeyan ni omo ibo
grin

1 Like

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by Firefire(m): 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
ajebuter:

Mo moomoo da lahun lati fi se eleya ni gbabgba ni ati lati je ki gbogbo Nairaland rii pe oponu ati alai gbo ede yoruba ni opolopo awon eru buhari ti won maa npe gbogbo eni ti o ba tako Baba won ni omo ibo ni

Oo ri bi o se npa ridarida lai le so ede yoruba kan soso

Mo mo pe awon oponu eru buhari egbe re lori NL ti ri gege bi alailopolo to je.

Nijo mii, ko ni ku giri maa bu gbogbo eeyan ni omo ibo
grin

smiley O npa ridarida bi eni ti eyin fo mo ninu, cheesy Aiye awon to je ninu owo ijoba aminusin, o ni da, walahi. sad

3 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by aresa: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
[s]
Firefire:

[/s]

Your little iPoD clown beggged you for support and the same weak and boring rubbish you managed to come up with?

You iPoD losers are pathetic for real....lmao.
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by Firefire(m): 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

[s]Your little iPoD clown beggged you for support and the same weak and boring rubbish you managed to come up with?

You iPoD losers are pathetic for real....lmao[/s].

Oga Ade, lo gba chanji ee lowo Fashola, emi ko lo koba eeee.

4 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by SeverusSnape(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
Firefire:

Oga Ade, lo gba chanji ee lowo Fashola, emi ko lo koba eeee.
grin good, aresa please listen to your elders. You're still a boy, please listen to the wise words of wise ones. cool

4 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by ajebuter(f): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Your little iPoD clown beggged you for support and the same weak and boring rubbish you managed to come up with?

You keep calling me IPOB and i keep responding in perfect and flawless Yoruba, yet you couldnt speak just a SINGLE word in the yoruba that you claim to be your mother tongue

If you really know what the guy you called my fellow clown and i just discussed about you in perfect yoruba, you will skip dinner i swear.

Alaigbede, alainironu, akidanidani, olopolo dudu, arindin, eru fulani.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by SeverusSnape(m): 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-kg6KBII1tJk/Tdc6T1bEJVI/AAAAAAAACdA/i7TkFZLJuK0/s320/obama-netanyahu.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by SeverusSnape(m): 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
ajebuter:

You keep calling me IPOB and i keep responding in perfect and flawless Yoruba, yet you couldnt speak just a SINGLE word in the yoruba that you claim to be your mother tongue

If you really know what the guy you called my fellow clown and i just discussed about you in perfect yoruba, you will skip dinner i swear.

Alaigbede, alainironu, akidanidani, olopolo dudu, arindin, eru fulani.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Please have pity on aresa the angry boy, you know a hungry man is an angry man.

*in B00HARI's voice* - flease and flease

1 Like

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by ajebuter(f): 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Please have pity on aresa the angry boy, you know a hungry man is an angry man.

*in B00HARI's voice* - flease and flease

Did you just see his idiocy and stupidity?

I just exposed him for his iidiocy and ignorance of the yoruba language he claims he speak.

Can you see him as a fool that he indeed is?

Even his fellow zombies and ipOb labelers deserted him in his time of great need
grin
grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: State Of Nigeria's Education Worrisome, Calls For Serious Concern / Kano State Governor Ganduje Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes / Ensure Electoral Act Bill Becomes Law, Saraki Tells National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.