Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him (7688 Views)

Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? / 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter / Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by SeverusSnape(m): 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
ajebuter:

Did you just see his idiocy and stupidity?

I just exposed him for his iidiocy and ignorance of the yoruba language he claims he speak.

Can you see him as a fool that he indeed is?

Even his fellow zombies and ipOb labelers deserted him in his time of great need
grin
grin grin grin
Please ignore his tantrums, He's pained because B00HARI is not living up to expectations. Don't worry, I'll soon purchase an Apple Ipod player for him. grin

aresa you want ipod??

2 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
mynd1:
Shi kena bako mai. Thanks.
Hajiya ke bahaushe ne?
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by scully95: 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
Falling of oil price is a blessing rather than down-fall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF1ZrERm6zc
at last they have brains to start this innitiative.. So if Saudi arabia and its anglozionist puppet master did not kill the oil price, Nigerian leaders will not start this ' all of a sudden patriotism'

The truth is, when there is no mojor revenue from Oil.. The goverment needs another steady form of revenue.. That can only be done via taxation.. What do you want to tax.. You can only tax the job you create.. Now that leads to the campaign...#MadeiNNigeria..

I agree 110% but will they continue like this or stop the moment oil is sold 110 USD again ?? 70% goverment lavish spending comes from Oil revenue.. Which is 90% Nigeria's export..
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by scully95: 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Please ignore his tantrums, He's pained because B00HARI is not living up to expectations. Don't worry, I'll soon purchase an Apple Ipod player for him. grin

aresa you want ipod??

Buy Apple Ipod player for him W hy not buy the one made in Nigeria ? There is this guy that built Ipad in naija.. Start by buying that one for him first.. See the type of culture that is giving outsiders job..
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by BushidoBlue(m): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nelkoko:
Am a proud wailers president from Jos... National wailers chairman our form don finish okooooo....... We fit print?

Wailer's form the reprinted version 2.0 is now available at our office.
Contact this user for more details....
If you purchased any form between February 5th and 23rd, please be aware that it was a scam form.

Thank you.
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by aresa: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
[s]
ajebuter:

You keep calling me IPOB and i keep responding in perfect and flawless Yoruba, yet you couldnt speak just a SINGLE word in the yoruba that you claim to be your mother tongue

If you really know what the guy you called my fellow clown and i just discussed about you in perfect yoruba, you will skip dinner i swear.

Alaigbede, alainironu, akidanidani, olopolo dudu, arindin, eru fulani.
[/s]

Same lame, idiotic and village iPOd ramblings..

Next>>>>>>>>>

1 Like

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by aresa: 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
[s]
SeverusSnape:
good, aresa please listen to your elders. You're still a boy, please listen to the wise words of wise ones.
[/s]

Little Village bingo... shut up and sit your asx somewhere while I deal with your village IpoD elders..

1 Like

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by ajebuter(f): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Next>>>>>>>>>

Arindin, speak just one sentence in Yoruba and i will forgive you of your idiocy and odeism

At least, you claim to be yoruba, redeem your battered image and write a sentence in yoruba.

See ? Your fellow 'iPOb labelers' are not even men enough to save you.

Sho raye eleya e lode? Omo iran kiran , omo inaki

Ajato akidanidani

Ipob indeed!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by aresa: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
[s]
ajebuter:

Arindin, speak just one sentence in Yoruba and i will forgive you of your idiocy and odeism

At least, you claim to be yoruba, redeem your battered image and write a sentence in yoruba.

See ? Your fellow 'iPOb labelers' are not even men enough to save you.

Sho raye eleya e lode? Omo iran kiran , omo inaki

Ajato akidanidani

Ipob indeed!
[/s]

Next>>>>>>>>>
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by ajebuter(f): 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Next>>>>>>>>>

Ajato, arindin, omo oko, olopolo eja, alainironu, grin grin grin grin grin

Omo akotileta, omo iran kiran grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by mynd1(f): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
MAROC:
Hajiya ke bahaushe ne?
eh. grin
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by aresa: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
[s]
ajebuter:

Ajato, arindin, omo oko, olopolo eja, alainironu,

Omo akotileta, omo iran kiran ;
[/s]

Next>>>>>>>>>
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by mynd1(f): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
dondaddycares:

lol you insulted a then sitting president, GEJ, admitted here before the whole world that you castigated and insulted the former president who wasnt your equal in any ramification...but you couldnt take a little insult with a pinch of salt from someone who probably is your equal as you both are private citizens. This is hypocrisy
I never insulted GEJ sir. grin
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by ajebuter(f): 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Next>>>>>>>>>

Maalu fulani, next time you want to display your arindinsm and ethnic bigotry, learn your professed ' yoruba language and be proficient enough to at least write one single sentence unassisted?

At least that way, you spare me the sweat of having to waste so many precious yoruba words on an OPONU AYIRADA like you.

Ogunfe ileya radarada grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by ajebuter(f): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Next>>>>>>>>>

Agbo odun, ko ti su e?

You are beginning to bore me

I dont entertain ' IPOB' ogunfe.

Alafishe. Maluu ajekoriko
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by SeverusSnape(m): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
aresa:

Little Village bingo... shut up and sit your asx somewhere while I deal with your village IpoD elders..

Big Almajiri come and take ipod.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by TunjiMsp: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bro, you need to remember that Buhari is not cause of drop in oil prices, while all other serious oil expecting country are growing their foreign reserves preparing for what's happening our own government are sharing and depleting our foreign reserves. Thank God, we have someone who is ready to call a spade a spade. If Jonathan had won things may have been better for year or two (because there is still enough money to borrow us at IMF etc) but by the time we go bankrupt ours will be worst than Greece)
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by ajepako(f): 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
ajebuter:

Maalu fulani, next time you want to display your arindinsm and ethnic bigotry, learn your professed ' yoruba language and be proficient enough to at least write one single sentence unassisted

At least that way, you spare me the sweat of having to waste so many precious yoruba words on an OPONU AYIRADA like you.

Ogunfe ileya radarada grin grin grin grin
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
mynd1:
eh. grin
ki na da bala'in kyau!!!
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by mynd1(f): 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
MAROC:
ki na da bala'in kyau!!!
Allah ko? Nagode dan uwa. grin
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 24, 2016
mynd1:
Allah ko? Nagode dan uwa. grin
Da zan so in zama abokin ki Gaskiya! In aika ma ki PM?
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by aresa: 12:07am On Feb 24, 2016
[s]
SeverusSnape:

Big Almajiri come and take ipod.
[/s]

Next>>>>>>>>>
Re: A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him by Freedom4us: 1:59am On Feb 24, 2016
They expected Change and got B00hari.

Mr Michelle of West Germany.

Nigeria has a dullard as president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $33bn –CBN / APC Stalwarts Confident Of Buhari Re-election / Nigeria Will Continue To Experience Sluggish Recovery – Fitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.