Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry (31336 Views)

See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry / 10 Eligible Celebrity Bachelors In Nigeria Now That Banky W Is Married (PHOTOS) / Banky W & Jim Iyke Stun In Bachelors’ Selfies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Naija9090: 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
CaroLyner:

1 MI_I dont like shortys.
2 banky w_i dont like bald heads.
3 kcee_i dont like guys that arent fashion oriented
4 don jazzy_i dont like guys that are too gentle:slow poisons.
am definitely going for D'BanJ Bangalee

The funny thing with women like you that cherry pick what you like and don't like is you are very unattractive. None of these men nor their gate men will even want you.

4 Likes

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Suspect33(m): 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
1 MI_I dont like shortys. 2 banky w_i dont like bald heads. 3 kcee_i dont like guys that arent fashion oriented 4 don jazzy_i dont like guys that are too gentle:slow poisons. am definitely going for D'BanJ Bangalee
who ask you sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by cruzita(f): 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
derrick333:
Dbanj NA gay ni?
why u dey ask?
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by chrisdstar: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
Abeg comot kcee 4 dat list put Egberipapa1.abi Timaya don do secret wedding?

1 Like

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by martineverest(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
Y is it dat we don't mind our business in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Ejytex(m): 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
cruzita:
cool forget dbanj ,him dey wait for me to ripe for marriage. so remove him from dia
Mangoe.lol
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Stevsmog: 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
Marriage is not a thing of must.....so why do u like to get into someones private life.....abi u be their papa? All men re nt made to b married, likewise women. If dem wan marry dem go marry, if dem no wan marry ohoooo ntin concern me oooo

3 Likes

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by dononics(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
K cee is not a bachelor.... he's happily married...

3 Likes

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Bobby4090: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
KC is a family man. Married with kids. Married several years ago. Remove him from the list.

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by 4C2215131: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
dononics:
K cee is not a bachelor.... he's happily married...

Wondered why he was on the list!

1 Like

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Kobicove(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nigerians need to understand that marriage is not for everyone...stop making it seem like marriage is a certification of success.

Stop pressurizing people into getting married just to satisfy societal ideals.

Mind your own sh1t!!!
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by derrick333(m): 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
cruzita:
why u dey ask?
As u de shw affections NA ,got me confused
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by cruzita(f): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
derrick333:
As u de shw affections NA ,got me confused
I no be woman?na bad thing to admire a man?
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by iheneme(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
CaroLyner:

What are you waiting for?
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Stanleywaxy(m): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
OP ... this na old men ... Maybe bachelors should also have an age range
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by 4C2215131: 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
CaroLyner:

A word of advice if I may. Never be so outspoken in NL with regards to topics such as this that has to do with a female opinion about a male trait and/or attitude. You'll be ripped to shreds!

Not saying you can't air your views, after all, it's a faceless forum, but, if you happen to be an individual that words get to easily, then be wary of your views 'bout male/female conduct when in NL. NL niggas are unforgiving, they'll mow you down with vitriol dripping words and scatter your remains to the wind while chasing your ghost to the depths of hell. Not scaring you, just saying. BUT if you're strong in body, mind and spirit, do take them on. Unfortunately, NL seems to be a male-centred forum for now as the males ALWAYS win all arguments and/or debates they get into with the fairer sex.

1 Like

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by derrick333(m): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
cruzita:
I no be woman?
Woman 4 jus NL or tru life ??jus saying o ,cus NLders don make us nt to bliv in ourselves again
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by pally212(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
Don Jazzy is More than 33 yrs,maybe 53 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by mccoy47(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
Aka Top 5 agbayis angry
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by dust88: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
I just dey look una
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by UIA04(f): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.THE LORD IS YOUR ..STRENGTH
KEEP PRAYING DEAR

50 DAYS AND 50 NIGHTS
Looool Shiloh 2030 loading....
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by rolams(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
What is thou own concern! If dem like make dem marry if dem like make dem no mar! Na paiko i dey. Abegi! i wan slip sneh!
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by tbliss22(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
Naija9090:

The funny thing with women like you that cherry pick what you like and don't like is you are very unattractive. None of these men nor their gate men will even want you.

Bros why u dey stress your self over that her comment
Babes like this only deserves to be IGNORED

Nonsense!!!
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by SBhelper: 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
WHAT OF DIVORCEES?
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by hob(m): 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
i suppose dey naaaaaaaaaaa,,,

@op ur list is incomplete grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
kcee is married jare

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by prettymina(f): 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2016
Don Jazzy will nt b a bad idea cus humble nd Matured...
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by viktor01(m): 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jazzy 33, pishure of his birth certificate or...... u knw the drill shocked shocked shocked
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
kofomichael:
shocked Don Jazzy 33yrs? undecided undecided undecided
not news
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by KingTom(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
henrydadon:
there is a lot of responsibilities that comes with being married..getting married as an artist u are simply bringing trouble upon your self..take dbanj for instance he has a lot of girls flocking around him..how do u expect him to cope when he eventually get married ..celebrity life style is not easy.. u have to try and please every body..most especially the girls that keep screaming at every sight of a celebrity ... do u think paul and peter wife's are happy with them..do u think they are happy seeing those provocative video of girl all around them..they all have issues in their homes but they are all hiding behide a smile...the best thing is to stay single and enjoy all the girl at once..without having any special attachment to any particular person..
Reminisce wife especially cry see how that girl dey rub yansh for him body for Tesojue embarassed

1 Like

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Tobium1(m): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
Most interesting Is dey don't have to stress dia bank acct trying to meet up wit de monthly allowance of one ho called babymama
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
pally212:
Don Jazzy is More than 33 yrs,maybe 53 years
maybe 90 yrs idi0t, he is 33yrs, am a living witness, i will defend anyone that have the same issue with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Temitope Solaja Buys New Acura Jeep (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe And Toyin Abraham Hang Out Together (photos) / Emmanuel Emenike And Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Celebrate Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.