Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry (31334 Views)

See The Top 6 Collaborations Yet To Happen In The Nigeria Music Industry / 10 Eligible Celebrity Bachelors In Nigeria Now That Banky W Is Married (PHOTOS) / Banky W & Jim Iyke Stun In Bachelors’ Selfies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
What's the hell about that, I'm 36 single and happy, you can't force someone to marry just because he is getting older, after all 30s is not a late number for marriage, VirginORNoneTeam
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by maestroz: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
where is lindaikeji?
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?..

SO M.I and BANKY ARE SENIORs TO JAZZY?...

I YAFF DIED

If you believe those false ages put up there, you can as well believe Buhari adminstration is leading Nigeria to the right direction.

A bottle of coke is now N80, Pepsi, N90, a pack of yourghourt formally N250 is now N350. Hmmmm, where are those who voted for Buhari?
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by M4gunners: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2016
They don't want stress in their for now.
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Heartmender101(m): 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
But I knw dt kc is married nah...or is he a divorcee?

1 Like

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by rahman3853(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
I think u meant to say five top Casanovas in music industry.....especially that Ddanj n Don Jazzy....those dudes are osho omo
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
drnairalov:
Seun suppose they dis list even though he no dey sing

Ur ban go long eh!
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Epatty(f): 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
I'l go for none
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
Wait o, I distinctly remember Kcee getting married some years back, No?
Are Flavour and lynxx not hot bachelors too? angry

Ahhhh what won't I do to have Peter Okoye back on this list...sigh embarassed
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by jemype(m): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
CaroLyner:

1 MI_I dont like shortys.
2 banky w_i dont like bald heads.
3 kcee_i dont like guys that arent fashion oriented
4 don jazzy_i dont like guys that are too gentle:slow poisons.
am definitely going for D'BanJ Bangalee
u lyk good looking guys. I jus pray u aregood to lookat
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by hadexdemo: 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
What is a desert. ---example. U know the anwer nw
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by CaroLyner(f): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
4C2215131:

A word of advice if I may. Never be so outspoken in NL with regards to topics such as this that has to do with a female opinion about a male trait and/or attitude. You'll be ripped to shreds!

Not saying you can't air your views, after all, it's a faceless forum, but, if you happen to an individual that words get to easily, then be wary of your views 'bout male/female conduct when in NL. NL niggas are unforgiving, they'll mow you down with vitriol dripping words and scatter your remains to the winds while chasing your ghost to the depths of hell. Not scaring you, just saying. BUT if you're strong in body, mind and spirit, do take them on. Unfortunately, NL seems to be a male-centred forum for now as the males ALWAYS win all arguments and/or debates they get into with the fairer sex.
lol its not that deep...its just play cheesy
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Lilimax(f): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
maestroz:
where is lindaikeji?
So she has turn to a Bachelor? embarassed
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by pally212(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
iwang ke afo ido...idiota.
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Lilimax(f): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Wait o, I distinctly remember Kcee getting married some years back, No?
Are Flavour and lynxx not hot bachelors too? angry

Ahhhh what won't I do to have Peter Okoye back on this list...sigh :-[
shocked shocked Danger!
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
and seems like you need the prayers more judging by your profile picture cheesycheesy.
.MY PROFILE PICTURE SAYS M SWEATING DEAR...YOU D ONE PRAYING FOR Dbanj TO MARRY YOU
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by nasonaso: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
and seems like you need the prayers more judging by your profile picture cheesycheesy.

You sound like an angel. please post ur profile pix so we can assess.

RUBBISH
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by 4C2215131: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
lol its not that deep...its just play cheesy

These niggas ain't playing!
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Godsonkemz(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
Open cheque for ladies. However it's not for all ladies but for fortunate ones.
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by ourchoice(m): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2016
marshborn:
Kcee is married remove him from that list.
....and Don Jazzy is also married to Onome even before he became popular....all of them have skeleton in their cupboards....except Dbanj and M.I that I don't know for now
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by CaroLyner(f): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.MY PROFILE PICTURE SAYS M SWEATING DEAR...YOU D ONE PRAYING
whatever.just be happy i made them view your profile.
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Yehman(m): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
Thecelebgists:
Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry fans can’t wait to see them married.

LADIES IF YOU ARE TO PICK ONE WHO WOULD YOU PICK?

1. MI Abaga

After bagging a successful album in 2015 and still trending The chocolate city number one artist is 35 years of age and still not married.

2. Banky W

EME Boss Banky W aka Mr Wellington making naija hits from ‘ebute meta’ is aged 34, successful and yet single.

3. Kcee

2. Don jazzy

Michael Collins Ajereh (born 26 November 1982), better known as Don Jazzy, is a Nigerian multi award-winning record producer, singer-songwriter, musician, former CEO of Mo’ Hits Records and current CEO of Mavin Records is aged 33 very successful and still not married.

1. Dbanj

Top our list is no other but Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo (popularly known as D’banj, born 9 June 1981) is a Nigerian singer-songwriter, harmonica player, and entrepreneur. He has won several music awards, including the awards for Best African Act at the MTV Europe Music Awards 2007 he his 35 years old (yes older than Don jazzy) an yet still not married.

http://celebgists.com/bachelors-nigerian-music-industry/

Kcee? He don marry ooo
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by phreakabit(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
[size=18pt]All these ages, they are pulling out of their assh0les like this!
I have friends and brothers those ages, and they don't look half as old as these mofos.[/size]
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by ziggy1702(m): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
op i dont understand this rating o, (1) M.I, (2) BANKY W, (3)KC, (2)DON JAZZY (1) D'BANJ. you didn't tell us who is 4 and 5 or do you want to do us anoda Kemi Adeosun. ...........this one u dey canvass marriage for dem so dem nor tell you say marriage dey hungry dem o after una don pressurise dem into marriage na una go still mock their divorce story

1 Like

Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Niyinficient(m): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
cruzita:
cool forget dbanj ,him dey wait for me to ripe for marriage. so remove him from dia

Dbanj don too old to wait for u, I young pass am, I fit wait for u! My odd high pass him own! Try me, I be sure bet! grin
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by cruzita(f): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
Niyinficient:

Dbanj don too old to wait for u, I young pass am, I fit wait for u! My odd high pass him own! Try me, I be sure bet! grin
hian !!!u be game?
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by FILEBE(m): 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
CaroLyner:

1 MI_I dont like shortys.
2 banky w_i dont like bald heads.
3 kcee_i dont like guys that arent fashion oriented
4 don jazzy_i dont like guys that are too gentle:slow poisons.
am definitely going for D'BanJ Bangalee

who ask make you choose? Dem call you? Na so una dey break people homes. Come to think of it. You come dey picky sef like say them don access you too.
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Chukazu: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
can't remember any nigerian musician that is married, so tagging them "top ten" makes it look as if others have married and left them behind.

all they are into is " baby mama "parole
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by djraymy(m): 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
cruzita:
cool forget dbanj ,him dey wait for me to ripe for marriage. so remove him from dia
you like better thing o.. Show your pix
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
whatever.just be happy i made them view your profile.
.NO THANKS...

MY PROFILE S ALWAYS VIEWED AT ERR OF MY GAWDAMM COMMENT
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by Emasel(m): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
The list is incomplete without Ruggedman, in fact he should be the oldest among them.
Re: Top Five Bachelors In The Nigerian Music Industry by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lilimax:
shocked shocked Danger!
Heheheheh grin . Na wish na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Flaunts Her Non-attachment Hairstyle / Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On Father's Day (video) / Who Is Your Nigerian Celebrity Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.