Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

See The Snake That Was Killed In UNIBEN Hostel - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / See The Snake That Was Killed In UNIBEN Hostel (1047 Views)

Masquerade That Was Killed In Active Service In Akwa Ibom Buried By Masquerade / Uniben 2016/2017 Cut Off Marks For All Courses / Ajuala That Was Killed In My Neighbours Room Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake That Was Killed In UNIBEN Hostel by Lekan111(m): 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
Few weeks ago a snake was killed in Hall 3 but this time around is the turn of Hall 4 it was killed around 10pm Monday evening close to the bathroom She wan go peep May God continue to protect us

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In UNIBEN Hostel by enoqueen: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2016
This thing be no reach to enter front page o but he go reach since na snake. undecided
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In UNIBEN Hostel by Bespiel: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
How many times will this particular snake be killed? Abi na ancestral snake? grin grin grin
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In UNIBEN Hostel by derrick333(m): 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bespiel:

How many times will this particular snake be killed? Abi na ancestral snake? grin grin grin
Lol NA shekau #LaBenin LaWitch#
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In UNIBEN Hostel by Lekan111(m): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bespiel:

thats true even the one that was killed in Hall 3 is the same colour i think thats the common specie around us
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In UNIBEN Hostel by Lekan111(m): 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
enoqueen:
This thing be no reach to enter front page o but he go reach since na snake. undecided
how much are they paying for front page:/:/:/

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In UNIBEN Hostel by Lekan111(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
derrick333:

Lol NA shekau #LaBenin LaWitch#
Na you talk amcheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In UNIBEN Hostel by martineverest(m): 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
Always killin snakes in uniben hostels
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In UNIBEN Hostel by derrick333(m): 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lekan111:
Na you talk amcheesycheesycheesycheesy
No b only u I Tel? lipsrsealed abi u wan go de broadcast am ?
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In UNIBEN Hostel by Lekan111(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
derrick333:

No b only u I Tel? lipsrsealed abi u wan go de broadcast am ?
why should i did i know your real face Anyway i don't fear witches

(1) (Reply)

Amazing - See Photo Of A Tree Dabbing In Celebration Of Nigeria's Independence / See What Was Done To A Baby In The Name Of Tribal Marks(pics) / Tiv People Are The Real Owners Of The Sokoto Caliphate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.