Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1084 Views)

Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...' / We Voted APC Because Of Unpaid Salaries – Benue Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 24, 2016

6 Likes

Re: . by Nathe11: 7:14am On Feb 24, 2016
ogbeni you voted for change and here it is, next time try voting for POSITIVE change or is there no party with POSITIVE CHANGE as motto yet??

2 Likes

Re: . by Luckylife(m): 7:17am On Feb 24, 2016
No Nigeria government without corruption . Don't be too quick to conclude may be highly disappointed when the present government is seen as the worse if things continue to move this way. They say after the race we can count the miles. Just check the 2016 budget and describe this government.
Re: . by Oladimejyy(m): 7:17am On Feb 24, 2016
IPOD SHAAARAPPPP
Re: . by dammytosh: 7:22am On Feb 24, 2016
GloryIsaac:
WITH CORRUPTION IN JONATHAN'S GOVERNMENT.
A Tin of milk was #100
A Bag Of Sachet Water Was #80
A Bag Of Rice Was #8,000
A packet of condom was #50 grin
A dollar was #177
From sapele to warri, using Uduaghan bus was #200
A litre of fuel was #87 without queues.
Four seed of tomatoes was #50.

WITHOUT CORRUPTION IN BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT
A Tin of milk is #150
A Bag Of Sachet water now sells for #150
A Bag Of Rice now sells for as much as #14,000
A packet of condom now sells for #100 grin
A dollar has risen to #404
From sapele to warri now cost #250
A litre of fuel now sells @ #120 with long queues.
Four seeds of tomatoes now sells for #120...

And they voted for Change...

Myopic reasoning
Re: . by psucc(m): 7:37am On Feb 24, 2016
dammytosh:

Myopic reasoning
What is myopic? Or how is the word relevant to the pose? Or are you using it because the word sound sweet or strange?

Sound argument has it that you tell the world if any or all what the op posted is wrong and top telling us grammar.

1 Like

Re: . by yaqq: 7:39am On Feb 24, 2016
d govt. will soon change u d op
Re: . by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 24, 2016
Sorry mate, but you voted for 'CHANJI'. So, sit tight and enjoy it while it last
Re: . by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 24, 2016
dammytosh:

Myopic reasoning
I'm definitely not going to enter into any war of words with you..
Re: . by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 24, 2016
Oladimejyy:
IPOD SHAAARAPPPP

So anyone who talks about what is happening in the country is Ipob ... what a high level of reasoning smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 24, 2016
psucc:
What is myopic? Or how is the word relevant to the pose? Or are you using it because the word sound sweet or strange?

Sound argument has it that you tell the world if any or all what the op posted is wrong and top telling us grammar.

If there's any lie in the post, he should point it out....
Re: . by hartopher76: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2016
the north and the west believes that the only administration in nigeria synonymous with corruption is gej administration, then i ask, the padded budget duara ostrich came with and these black liar muhammed now call white, what do you call it in your native language? just asking.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2016
op your naïveté is embarrassing.

try to get one of your younger ones who actually finished school to edit your posts before you actually post them.

it's so clear you don't know jack sh*t about how economies are run.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 24, 2016
Ioannes:
op your naïveté is embarrassing.

try to get one of your younger ones who actually finished school to edit your posts before you actually post them.

it's so clear you don't know jack sh*t about how economies are run.

Since you know very much about how economies are run, can you pls explain it?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Since you know very much about how economies are run, can you pls explain it?

won't be able to write an epistle but...

I will like to refer you to previous articles on this forum. I'm sure if you search diligently you will find them. especially articles that show you that until your thirst for foreign made goods are done away with, the Nigerian economy won't make much progress.

there are other reasons. educate yourself sir. information is free.
Re: . by dammytosh: 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
psucc:

I am sorry i can not babysit you in simple Comprehension

Go and check the meaning online, ask yourself if condom and the nonsense listed is the yard stick for good Governance.

If you still can not relate it, close your browser and have a nice day.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ioannes:

won't be able to write an epistle but...

I will like to refer you to previous articles on this forum. I'm sure if you search diligently you will find them. especially articles that show you that until your thirst for foreign made goods are done away with, the Nigerian economy won't make much progress.

there are other reasons. educate yourself sir. information is free.

Isn't it pathetic that even the very person who started #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira doesn't practise what he preaches ....its simply b'cos there's little or no quality, as long as there's little or no quality.. the thirst for foriegn goods will never go out.
Re: . by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
Una get time to answer the secondary school boy gringrin
Re: . by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Isn't it pathetic that even the very person who started #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira doesn't practise what he preaches ....its simply b'cos there's little or no quality, as long as there's little or no quality.. the thirst for foriegn goods will never go out.

well bro, ppl aren't buying foreign goods solely because it has better standards, but because it is a STATUS SYMBOL.

"oh I got that wristwatch in Paris last year when I went for summer..."

I agree lots of our goods lack proper packaging and maybe some are substandard, yet you will agree with me that most people will automatically take a foreign good over the local one even if the local one is of a better standard.

we Nigerians are our own problem.

there is no reason why Nigeria should keep importing rice, toothpick and pencil.

if I was president, I will place a ban on the importation of those products.

if we don't make them we don't need them.
Re: . by chxe: 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Reading the comments I am not surprised at how some people are useless and ready to defend this fool called buhari....
Continue defending the dullard... mumu

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ioannes:

well bro, ppl aren't buying foreign goods solely because it has better standards, but because it is a STATUS SYMBOL.

"oh I got that wristwatch in Paris last year when I went for summer..."

I agree lots of our goods lack proper packaging and maybe some are substandard, yet you will agree with me that most people will automatically take a foreign good over the local one even if the local one is of a better standard.

we Nigerians are our own problem.

there is no reason why Nigeria should keep importing rice, toothpick and pencil.

if I was president, I will place a ban on the importation of those products.

if we don't make them we don't need them.

Its good to know that i'm talking to a reasonable nigerian... for those who buy foreign goods just for name, its called STUPIDITY!!.. those goods are meant to be bought for their quality, this also extends to other areas like health sector, where we prefer foreign doctors to ours b'cos of the same reason "Quality"..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Bomb Blast In Yola This Afternoon / Another Lawyer Bribed Nigerian High Court Justice Yunusa With $5,000 / Rivers State Rerun Elections 19/03/16: The Killings, Arrests And Intimidation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.