Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer (24621 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday / Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US / I Have Been Paid Fully For Emergency Beat Production – P Loops Denies Saying He (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by olopan(m): 11:06am On Feb 24, 2016
CHai I hope this won't screw d'banj rep ooo .... Love the song video sha
Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by dennisworld1(m): 11:09am On Feb 24, 2016
emergency is a real afro beat. But the guy should look for olu maintain not dbanj. After all u die the beat for olu maintain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:09am On Feb 24, 2016
This guy is looking for cheap publicity, I saw a video on hip TV lastnite where dbanj just met this loop guy for the first time, and dbanj acknowledge him for producing the beat, am sure money must have changed hands among the team, so do u truly think dbanj won't settle this guy for the beat... Make una think na, even if he doesn't settle him directly he must have settled oluchi maintain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by Ekakamba: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2016
Pls do bro.
khristals:
the music industry is full of sh!t grin

that was how i wrote a major song that year, sent a voicenote to a record label i was looking forward to getting signed with

and the next thing i knew i was listening to my song on radio cry

the artiste wey dem give the song no even sing am well angry

can i also create a thread for my story

Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by winkmart: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2016
you are known now P loops
Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by bitingcool: 11:13am On Feb 24, 2016
khristals:

that was how i wrote a major song that year, sent a voicenote to a record label i was looking forward to getting signed with

By all means, go ahead. If you have evidence and can get a good copyright lawyer, who knows, you might be compensated. Make sure you have evidence though.
Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by jesse515: 11:14am On Feb 24, 2016
keepingmum:
this guy has no case. This should be an issue between him and Olu Maintain because thats who he had the transaction with. Its probably likely Dbanj's team has settled Olu Maintain for bringing them a track.

Often times in the industry, music gets passed from A - B and vice versa......bottomline is Mr producer did a song and sold it or borrowed it to Olu maintain NOT Dbanj.

This is just a clear case of Mudslidding and maligning ones image which is tantamount to libel and slander

U ar talkin trash, if uur fon waent missin n u saw it wit sum one or u see sum one using it, do u start lookin for hu stole it or u seize ur fon from hu is using it n shout Ole!!

Dbanj is a common thief or he shud come out n debunk d guys claim. ##dbanjyameater

2 Likes

Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by shammah1(m): 11:18am On Feb 24, 2016
Bro, you're wrong. I'm also in the industry and I'm Ice Prince Producer. I currently have cases with Ice Prince, DJ Exclusive, Ikechukwu and other artists I produced without any compensation or payment. Most of these artists are heartless. My lawyer is on their cases. If you doubt me check my signature
Cholls:
my brother this is what they call attention seeking..........lailai D'babj and Olu can not be that stupid......they have stated it clearly for this dude what the plan was........but for the lazy asss he is............He wants people to think he stole the beat.......Guy try again later.
Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by truthspeaks: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2016
I agree wit u n dis is kind of advice ppl shld offer nt some 'attention seeker comments' made here
snthesis:

y, there is no contractual relationship between Dbanj and P-loops. The Producer should be talking to Olu maintain, wetin concern dbanj for this matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by shammah1(m): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2016
That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm currently going through same issues with lots of A List artists. My lawyer is currently fighting for me
chuksbogus2001:
All of you should stop talking like kids that stole their mums phone to comment.
How do u guys knew he was seeking attention?
is he not supposed to be recognized? olu and dbanj are carving a niche for them self and you think the producer doesn't want too

1 Like

Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by Olukat(m): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=mandhip post=43203533]The guy just want attention so people can know he's the producer of the Hit song. But that's not the best approach[/quote

He deserves some credit
People should learn how to be responsible in rewarding services rendered.
If he made the beat, acknowledge the dude. "kini big deal"
Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by ovation232(m): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2016
ChappyChase:
Oga titus, are you that broke?
*modified*
So am FTC a day before my birthday!!!!!!
Oga suen abeg send me your email address so I fit send my account number asap!
Stop bn stupid and quit bn an asshole,y are u quick to call him names and conclude without even hearing d other party.This PHD attitude should stop among us.If u like Don Jazzy do fucking wat?does it gives u permission 4 foolishness?
Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by chikkaobi(m): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2016
DBanj already met this guy in a video he uploaded and told us that was the first time he's meeting him cos the beat was sent to him by olumaintain.
So what's all this fake news about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by seangy4konji: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2016
All those big acts are used to cheating the smaller ones of their brain and hard work. Ordinary coins they won't give them to show appreciation.

Instead of even haboring them in a crib in Lagos and paying them well to be dashing out monster beats,they will look for another small boy to play fast one on his brain

Useless mofos.

1 Like

Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by ChappyChase: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2016
ovation232:

Stop bn stupid and quit bn an asshole,y are u quick to call him names and conclude without even hearing d other party.This PHD attitude should stop among us.If u like Don Jazzy do fucking wat?does it gives u permission 4 foolishness?
Abeg you take ham easy nau! Dbanj na you papa ne!? Haba you almost wan swallow me!
Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by Codedrock(m): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2016
khristals:

Are u really serious?? please create a thread about it let's know more
Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by ovation232(m): 11:26am On Feb 24, 2016
jesse515:

U ar talkin trash, if uur fon waent missin n u saw it wit sum one or u see sum one using it, do u start lookin for hu stole it or u seize ur fon from hu is using it n shout Ole!!

Dbanj is a common thief or he shud come out n debunk d guys claim. ##dbanjyameater
Bros Don Jazzy is dat you.I will call Olamide for you now,if u don't go back and be producing your wacked tracks.....kabakaba imagine wat music has turn to in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by stuhporh: 11:28am On Feb 24, 2016
chuksbogus2001:
All of you should stop talking like kids that stole their mums phone to comment.
is he not supposed to be recognized? olu and dbanj are carving a niche for them self and you think the producer doesn't want too

And how do you know he is even saying the truth? have you heard from dbanj and/or Olu? By the way, why is he not calling Olu's name been the person who transferred the beat. He may be an attention seeker or taking the route of cheap publicity which is making sense now coz, if he did that beat, he will get a lot of calls ringing him for a beat in the coming months
Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by tintedniggz(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2016
Bobbyunitedfc:
This guy is looking for cheap publicity, I saw a video on hip TV lastnite where dbanj just met this loop guy for the first time, and dbanj acknowledge him for producing the beat, am sure money must have changed hands among the team, so do u truly think dbanj won't settle this guy for the beat... Make una think na, even if he doesn't settle him directly he must have settled oluchi maintain
Bro, Bless you for that comment. I saw the video too , even before that dbanj had already gave him props on the midday oasis show with Dotun at coolfm.
Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by ObaKlaz: 11:35am On Feb 24, 2016
ChappyChase:
Oga titus, are you that broke?
*modified*
So am FTC a day before my birthday!!!!!!
Oga suen abeg send me your email address so I fit send my account number asap!
Oh well, look who's calling another rich-a*ss fela broke!
Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by ObaKlaz: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2016
chikkaobi:
DBanj already met this guy in a video he uploaded and told us that was the first the he's meeting him cos the beat was sent to him by olumaintain.
So what's all this fake news about
Haters just can't be happy, that's what all this is about!
Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by hollyfat(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2016
Watch this. D'Banj said in the video that he has not met the guy before!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6rLEr9ZOLY
Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by 4C2215131: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2016
shammah1:
Bro, you're wrong. I'm also in the industry and I'm Ice Prince Producer. I currently have cases with Ice Prince, DJ Exclusive, Ikechukwu and other artists I produced without any compensation or payment. Most of these artists are heartless. My lawyer is on their cases. If you doubt me check my signature

Why don't you guys make this thing legal! Strictly business for chrissakes!

These artiste are making money off your sweat! Get a company together, get an entertainment lawyer and make everything strictly business. Forget bros or padi padi business!
Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by lakes99: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
It's a lie.
I was there with him when he bought indomie and egg for the P-loop the producer.

Yeye !
Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by ChappyChase: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2016
ObaKlaz:
Oh well, look who's calling another rich-a*ss fela broke!
Did I tell you am wealthy?
Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by 4C2215131: 11:52am On Feb 24, 2016
shammah1:

Why don't you guys make this thing legal! Strictly business for chrissakes!

These artiste are making money off your sweat! Get a company together, get an entertainment lawyer and make everything strictly business. Forget bros or padi padi business!

Earlier in the millenium, producers like DJ Premier were charging upwards of 30k dolls for beats, Timbaland was doing 80-100k, ditto Neptunes. Dre was topping it all with about 200kand above. Make a living from your gift and sweat! Get yourself organised!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by DonBrutus(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
That guys name is Praise Igwe and I believe him , one of d best guysi hv ever met when it comes to beats! And those saying he is seeking attention shld remember that even a. Nameless fellowhas got pride. Too. Saw his update abt d song on fb months ago wherehewas even promoting it!

1 Like

Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
chuksbogus2001:

Imagine

Dont mind the kids all over this forum.
Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by jesse515: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
ovation232:

Bros Don Jazzy is dat you.I will call Olamide for you now,if u don't go back and be producing your wacked tracks.....kabakaba imagine wat music has turn to in Nigeria.

How doees dbanj being a common thief/ criminal of music concerns Don baba J? Oh I get it, Don baba sacked him n chased him out for bein a wack.
Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by azzima(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
"Just because " they heard the producer is from Imo State, watch how the "our people " group from that other side will start raining abuse on debanj without hearing his side.

1 Like

Re: 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer by kadiric: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
mbahfrankuc:
how it take concern me ,for diz dollar scarcity

i pity yur life, dey there dey wait mk dollar rise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Advises Runtown & Davido On Baby Mamas & HIV, Runtown Shuts Him Up / Sunny Neji & Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary / Olakunle Churchill Arrests Online Saboteur After 100$ Assistance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.