Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth- American Man - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth- American Man (996 Views)

Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 / TBS BRT Bus Terminus Lagos: Is This The Best Bus Station In Nigeria? / 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth- American Man by INTERMAN: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2016
According to a writer at Yahoo Travel,
Lagos is the worst place he has ever
visited on planet earth.
Lee Abbamonte, a “travel expert” is the
man with this opinion. He is described as
“the youngest American to visit all 193
member nations of the United Nations.”
Here’s what he says about Lagos:
“As far as I am concerned, Lagos, Nigeria,
is the worst place on planet Earth. I’ve
never experienced so much corruption in
my life. It was just a horrific experience
getting into the country. Crossing in from
Benin, we got shaken down by the border
guards. In addition to the multiple police
shakedowns, the multiple ATM issues
were enough for me; three times in two
days, the machines dispensed the wrong
amount of money. It was oppressive and
hot. I couldn’t tell you one good thing
about that place.”
Your response to him
Re: Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth- American Man by ChappyChase: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2016
Why not just Nigeria is the worst place to visit on earth!!! Idiat bleached mumu!
Re: Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth- American Man by INTERMAN: 10:40am On Feb 24, 2016
ChappyChase:
Why not just Nigeria is the worst place to visit on earth!!! Idiat bleached mumu!
for him to say lagos is the worst. That means other part of Nigeria will be nothing to write home about.
Re: Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth- American Man by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 10:40am On Feb 24, 2016
U mean Lagos which is dream Land of Igbos in south east
Re: Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth- American Man by Naija9090: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu said this also. I thought he was exaggerating.
Re: Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth- American Man by ChappyChase: 10:47am On Feb 24, 2016
INTERMAN:
for him to say lagos is the worst. That means other part of Nigeria will be nothing to write home about.
I disagree with you!
Re: Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth- American Man by kurupt1: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2016
I concur
Re: Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth- American Man by Laitesmart(m): 10:52am On Feb 24, 2016
Hmmmm... The rate at which these idiat foreigners are using Nigeria for cheap publicity stunt these days.... Na wa ooo.... After Ginuwine... Na this mediocre waka come next abi
Re: Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth- American Man by Heshei: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2016
@OP, Kindly send the link where he said that ... I need to ask him some questions too.
Re: Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth- American Man by tpiar: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
it's no secret Yahoo and Nigerians are currently having tete a tete.

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Embassy Declinment Of Student Visa / 5 Best Travel Packing Tips For Nigerians Travelling This Christmas / Lagos Is ‘Third Most Stressful City’ In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.