Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Canadian Embassy Declinment Of Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Embassy Declinment Of Student Visa (991 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Canadian Embassy Declinment Of Student Visa by Folafetty: 11:24am On Mar 09, 2016
Hi everyone

I am new here,but I do need your help. I applied for a student visa from the Canadian Embassy but to my greatest shock yesterday my Visa was declined because the Visa officer claims that 'i have not satisfied him that i will leave Canada at the end of my programme' According to him he considers.'family ties in canda and country of residence'and purpose of visit .. (despite adding my receipt of payment to the school I applied for and all other required document.)as a reseaon for the declinment.

Now I have the grace to appeal,but this time around I want to get it right bcause I have paid all my school fees(millions of naira)pls help me out. What can I do

Attached with this is the letter I received from the Embassy. Thanks
Re: Canadian Embassy Declinment Of Student Visa by uckennety(m): 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Folafetty:
Hi everyone

I am new here,but I do need your help. I applied for a student visa from the Canadian Embassy but to my greatest shock yesterday my Visa was declined because the Visa officer claims that 'i have not satisfied him that i will leave Canada at the end of my programme' According to him he considers.'family ties in canda and country of residence'and purpose of visit .. (despite adding my receipt of payment to the school I applied for and all other required document.)as a reseaon for the declinment.

Now I have the grace to appeal,but this time around I want to get it right bcause I have paid all my school fees(millions of naira)pls help me out. What can I do

Attached with this is the letter I received from the Embassy. Thanks
Omo ur village pple are @ Work Oooo!
Re: Canadian Embassy Declinment Of Student Visa by Flexherbal(m): 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
I pray you get it this time.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Embassy Declinment Of Student Visa by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 10, 2016
Try to convince the visa officer that u ve some properties here in Nigeria wit documents that Cary ur name.
2....that u ve a job waiting for u here in Nigeria after u finish ur program that u want to acquire international degree certificate in order to giv u good edge n prepare u for d job.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Embassy Declinment Of Student Visa by justwise(m): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2016

(1)

Advise On How To Study Work And Pursue My Career In Canada / PHOTOS: See The Dress Causing Trouble On France Beaches / Travel To CANADA Without An AGENT And How Much It Will Cost You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.