Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland - Programming (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland (65190 Views)

The Most Popular Programmer On Nairaland 2016 Edition (verification Round) / Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland / The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by airsaylongcon: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
seunthomas:

Ok ohh. i don miss my chance. BOSS.

You can say that again. I will boss you forever. Bow down to someone greater than you
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
airsaylongcon:

You can say that again. I will boss you forever. Bow down to someone greater than you
Dreamer. You be lucifer
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Na wa o, everybody just want to kill seunthomas, abeg make una free the guy now?

asalimpo:

You are too generous , his own method doesnt need native loops(while,for,do..while).
Hastens the stackoverflow.
Class Head{
Stack<String> mind = new Stack<>() ;
public Head(){
// fill mind with gibberish
}
public String top(){
return mind.pop();
}
}//

Public void rantOn(Head head)
{
System.out.println(head.top());
//
rantOn(head);
}
You meant he has ranted to the point that his mouth/compiler has now crashed with a stackoverflow error?
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
seunthomas:

Dreamer. You be lucifer
You sef try o, you don run your mouth into 20 pages and still counting. . . .
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
dhtml18:

You sef try o, you don run your mouth into 20 pages and still counting. . . .
Thanks for coming. How is the code thiefing business?
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
seunthomas:

Thanks for coming. How is the code thiefing business?
You need to give this niggar credit, see the way i forked your JAVA code to near-perfection on this very thread. . . . .subverting an open-source code, and creating an improved version is not stealing at all.
Stealing is when you forked it, and you now change ownership. . . . .but i did none of that.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by asalimpo(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
He has a "fighting spirit". That's commendable. But a person who is'nt very sharp but thinks he is, possessing a fighting spirit...
It can be very bad to engage such in a battle of wits.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
dhtml18:

You need to give this niggar credit, see the way i forked your JAVA code to near-perfection on this very thread. . . . .subverting an open-source code, and creating an improved version is not stealing at all.
Stealing is when you forked it, and you now change ownership. . . . .but i did none of that.
Oga you are thief without pride. Guess how i caught you? Na the comment section give u away ohhh. Abeg when next you want to steal source dont copy their comment too. OLODO. Shameless thief.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
^^^He is a very good fighter but alas programming is practical. You need more than wits to prove yourself.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Una don see this kind thing, person copy for exam, write the name of the person wey him dey copy for him own answer sheet. @dhtml you be oga for thiefing ohhhh. lol
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
seunthomas:

Oga you are thief without pride. Guess how i caught you? Na the comment section give u away ohhh. Abeg when next you want to steal source dont copy their comment too. OLODO. Shameless thief.
You are very wrong, and you are not in the position to teach me how to code at all. You dont even have any open-source side project, so why should I argue with you?
My library dhtmlsql is more powerful, runs faster, with lesser errors (no memory leaks), and supports ALL native mysqli function and is a better alternative to zebra_database which you are still maintaining that I stole. This to me shows that you know-not-what-you-say, and you are technically incompetent to discern this, so i dont blame you for your silly comment.

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
dhtml18:
^^^He is a very good fighter but alas programming is practical. You need more than wits to prove yourself.
Seriously dude beyond all this joking and fanfare do you actually think you can contend with me. Lets be real now.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
http://socket.io is a socket library written in NODE.JS. I have rewritten the library with all the functionalities in PHP so that I can deploy a socket server solution in PHP as well.
Now, my php library does exactly the same as the NODE alternative. When doing my documentation, I am going to use similar words as the socket.io people did. Then you will come again and state insanely that I have stolen their codes eh?
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
seunthomas:

Seriously dude beyond all this joking and fanfare do you actually think you can contend with me. Lets be real now.
I have told you before, the only way you can contend with me is by putting our side projects beside each other.

As far as this thread is concerned, I have already proven to the world wide web that I am a real programmer. But you have failed to do that.

A NOOB posed a challenge to you, and you flunked it publicly, I even tried to help you cover your arse. After 20 pages, you are still showing that your programming knowlege is just a little above the mediocre level.

You might not know it, the moment you claimed that dhtmlsql was forked from zebra_database, was the time I knew that you are not a PHP master. A PHP master would have spotted the differences immediately and would have used other words to show that the libraries were similar but there were different and not written by the same person like you claimed.

You probably searched the comments online and saw something similar, and you jumped out and talked senselessly without really comparing the codes critically beside each other - and goofed (as usual) - thinking that you have finished me (not knowing that you have confirmed your mediocrity to the WWW).
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
dhtml18:
http://socket.io is a socket library written in NODE.JS. I have rewritten the library with all the functionalities in PHP so that I can deploy a socket server solution in PHP as well.
Now, my php library does exactly the same as the NODE alternative. When doing my documentation, I am going to use similar words as the socket.io people did. Then you will come again and state insanely that I have stolen their codes eh?
Bro, i mean no harm. But i have seeen your work, you are still a beginner-intermediary programmer. You have not seen any of my work. Infact the fact i dont show you my work should prove to you how important it is. Show me the socket.io library if you did not steal i will know and i will even help you promote it. By the way socket.io is really messed up it does not scale. I think i have mentioned that before on a thread on NL. It almost embarrased me on a big project about 3-4 years ago. The protocol is good but the nodejs implementation cant handle massively concurrent systems.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
^^^If only the zebra_database guy can see you now, he will just be laughing at you. . . . .
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
dhtml18:

I have told you before, the only way you can contend with me is by putting our side projects beside each other.

As far as this thread is concerned, I have already proven to the world wide web that I am a real programmer. But you have failed to do that.

A NOOB posed a challenge to you, and you flunked it publicly, I even tried to help you cover your arse. After 20 pages, you are still showing that your programming knowlege is just a little above the mediocre level.

You might not know it, the moment you claimed that dhtmlsql was forked from zebra_database, was the time I knew that you are not a PHP master. A PHP master would have spotted the differences immediately and would have used other words to show that the libraries were similar but there were different and not written by the same person like you claimed.

You probably searched the comments online and saw something similar, and you jumped out and talked senselessly without really comparing the codes critically beside each other - and goofed (as usual) - thinking that you have finished me (not knowing that you have confirmed your mediocrity to the WWW).
Bros i am very good at what i do. Anyway no point arguing with u. You just love to argue.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
dhtml18:
^^^If only the zebra_database guy can see you now, he will just be laughing at you. . . . .
Should i contact him on your behalf. He may send you a cease and desist or possibly post your name in OSS HALL OF SHAME.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
seunthomas:

Bro, i mean no harm. But i have seeen your work, you are still a beginner-intermediary programmer. You have not seen any of my work. Infact the fact i dont show you my work should prove to you how important it is. Show me the socket.io library if you did not steal i will know and i will even help you promote it. By the way socket.io is really messed up it does not scale. I think i have mentioned that before on a thread on NL. It almost embarrased me on a big project about 3-4 years ago. The protocol is good but the nodejs implementation cant handle massively concurrent systems.
You are all talks again (and off-point as usual - and i can see you know nothing about node.js). I have not seen your work before because you have got none to show. Meanwhile, all you have seen about me so far as just my little side-projects, you have not seen the real portfolio, and have not even seen my playstore apps, or my ios apps, or even full-scale softwares that i have built.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
dhtml18:

You are all talks again (and off-point as usual - and i can see you know nothing about node.js). I have not seen your work before because you have got none to show. Meanwhile, all you have seen about me so far as just my little side-projects, you have not seen the real portfolio, and have not even seen my playstore apps, or my ios apps, or even full-scale softwares that i have built.
Mention your biggest project and i will name my biggest project na.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
seunthomas:
Should i contact him on your behalf. He may send you a cease and desist or possibly post your name in OSS HALL OF SHAME.
He will tell me to teach him how I was able to come up with such a better library, and I will honestly teach him and point out his flaws.

But one fact remains - I GOT ALL THE CODES (AND YOU GOT NONE). So you are the one in disgrace.
Live with it, nothing you can say or do change any facts - that you are messed up (if you are a programmer - which i sincerely doubt).

I guess, i have had enough fun on this thread - and i have shown that I am your master in coding. And I, and a few others have proven that you know nothing about coding.

@OP, remember my words - that I would not have engaged you if i knew there was a chance that I would actually lose.

And since I have intimidated you to the level that you have written rubbish codes, and have failed to show any open-source if you got. And you are even scared of showing your github link or any side projects. Because you know that the vultures will kill you for your mediocrity.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
seunthomas:

Mention your biggest project and i will name my biggest project na.

When you mention dhtml18 on this board, everyone knows you are talking about a King. You are yet to achieve such a status.
My programming skills are not in doubt at all, but yours are, especially as you have flunked simple programming tests on this board.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
@op, i am sure that if you show us your major project, i will show you one of my side-projects that will outmatch it. You are the one in need of validity as far as programming/nairaland is concerned.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
dhtml18:

He will tell me to teach him how I was able to come up with such a better library, and I will honestly teach him and point out his flaws.

But one fact remains - I GOT ALL THE CODES (AND YOU GOT NONE). So you are the one in disgrace.
Live with it, nothing you can say or do change any facts - that you are messed up (if you are a programmer - which i sincerely doubt).

I guess, i have had enough fun on this thread - and i have shown that I am your master in coding. And I, and a few others have proven that you know nothing about coding.

@OP, remember my words - that I would not have engaged you if i knew there was a chance that I would actually lose.

And since I have intimidated you to the level that you have written rubbish codes, and have failed to show any open-source if you got. And you are even scared of showing your github link or any side projects. Because you know that the vultures will kill you for your mediocrity.
people like me dont use a public repo. We use the paid private accounts. If you make too much noise about your stealing zebra database i can actually report you to the community. I dont know why am arguing with you, maybe cos despite our misunderstanding i kind of like you cause you are bold. Most people are not bold to face me. Those who know me and my real identity would probably warn you that am a GURU(i actually teach this stuff).
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by airsaylongcon: 8:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
asalimpo:
He has a "fighting spirit". That's commendable. But a person who is'nt very sharp but thinks he is, possessing an fighting evil spirit...
It can be very bad to engage such in a battle of wits.

Fixed
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
airsaylongcon:

Fixed
Mr warehouse you are back. Which of you tried to contact me via gmail(in disguise).
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
seunthomas:

people like me dont use a public repo. We use the paid private accounts. If you make too much noise about your stealing zebra database i can actually report you to the community. I dont know why am arguing with you, maybe cos despite our misunderstanding i kind of like you cause you are bold. Most people are not bold to face me. Those who know me and my real identity would probably warn you that am a GURU(i actually teach this stuff).
Hahahahaha, guys, hear! hear!! a programmer too big to have public repo, and has failed to recognize correct codes, and cannot even write a correct code!
Egba mi o! You are such a big disgrace to yourself, that you ought to be crying and begging us to teach you. This thread has shown you who your masters are (more than one), and yet to you continue to make mouth over nothing.

See, the zebra_database dude, I dont have anything against him. He is a better and more experienced PHP coder than myself anytime, but the truth is, he flunked that zebra_database to my surprise - that was why i had to rewrite mine.

Just my reading a person's code, I can tell at a go who is a better programmer than myself in any given language. At least, even without shouting, I have spotted someone that is better at writing C program than myself on this thread.

I own up to the facts when I see them, unlike you, that believe that running your mouth anyhow will save you.

Despite the fact that I code well in 15-20 languages, I only claim master in PHP/JavaScript. Unlike you that claimed to be a GURU IN ALL LANGUAGES (SINCE YOU GOT YOUR PHD IN 1998). And even with that, I do not claim to be a master over everybody that writes PHP/JavaScript.
But I have proven on this thread that you know nothing about javaScript. . . .

* Oya defend your already-damaged reputation again *

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
dhtml18:

Hahahahaha, guys, hear! hear!! a programmer too big to have public repo, and has failed to recognize correct codes, and cannot even write a correct code!
Egba mi o! You are such a big disgrace to yourself, that you ought to be crying and begging us to teach you. This thread has shown you who your masters are (more than one), and yet to you continue to make mouth over nothing.

See, the zebra_database dude, I dont have anything against him. He is a better and more experienced PHP coder than myself anytime, but the truth is, he flunked that zebra_database to my surprise - that was why i had to rewrite mine.

Just my reading a person's code, I can tell at a go who is a better programmer than myself in any given language. At least, even without shouting, I have spotted someone that is better at writing C program than myself on this thread.

I own up to the facts when I see them, unlike you, that believe that running your mouth anyhow will save you.

Despite the fact that I code well in 15-20 languages, I only claim master in PHP/JavaScript. Unlike you that claimed to be a GURU IN ALL LANGUAGES (SINCE YOU GOT YOUR PHD IN 1998). And even with that, I do not claim to be a master over everybody that writes PHP/JavaScript.
But I have proven on this thread that you know nothing about javaScript. . . .

* Oya defend your already-damaged reputation again *
Name the 15-20 languages. Me i dont know up to 20 languages ohhhh. Oya i dey wait for the list.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by seunthomas: 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
dhtml18:
@op, i am sure that if you show us your major project, i will show you one of my side-projects that will outmatch it. You are the one in need of validity as far as programming/nairaland is concerned.
Validity from who? Lets be real can you name one lie that i told since we started this our challenge wey you refuse enter?
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by airsaylongcon: 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
seunthomas:

Dude I contended with you, a mere warehouse manager contended with you and I killed it. You asked for a challenge and when I threw the gauntlet down you failed to respond. You got a misery stricken guru01 your apprentice abi guru and I slated his challenge in minutes.

You had two pops at my challenge at guru01 and flunked it. You even went ahead to allege you will give me a question that will get my entire village thinking for 20years. I asked you to shoot and u still failed to shoot. And you wanna contend with dhtml18? U want him to slaughter u and hang your head at aso villa? Negro please! Uve been ethered on your battle thread so many times you are smoldering ashes. You talk of pinching/stealing code. Lemme give you an example, moodle is THE leading open source VLE yet totara lms forked them with all their code and comment and nobody not even moodle screamed that they are thieves. Totara closed source loads of their dev, reserving the code only for peeps that buy totara and nobody died. Same thing tryton did to openerp (now odoo). So what's your point?

Well as your BOSS (you admitted it yourself) you have no case. Now run along and het that question that will get my village folks thinking. I have told my village witches and they are waiting to destroy your question. Pussyass negro

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by airsaylongcon: 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
seunthomas:

Mr warehouse you are back. Which of you tried to contact me via gmail(in disguise).

See buffoon. I NEVER initiate contact with NL monikers. You aren't worthy to engage in email conversation with.
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by asalimpo(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
seunthomas:

people like me dont use a public repo. We use the paid private accounts.
Those who know me and my real identity would probably warn you that am a GURU(i actually teach this stuff).

but you use open source codes/programs right?
Whose source code is on public repos and maintained because many programmers review the code catching more bugs than would be the case if only 1 or a few programmers were reviewing the code.

You call yourself a guru,when your the only one reviewing and appraising your code!
You look down on those who open up their works to greater scrutiny and call your self a GENIUS.

#You are always so quick to say something silly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (39) (Reply)

Funny Programming Memes. Just For Laughs / How To Hack Your Girlfriend's Whatsapp And Fb Account / Atm Hacks "beware"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.