₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,884,827 members, 3,815,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 September 2017 at 06:44 AM

The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland - Programming (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland (31774 Views)

The Most Popular Programmer On Nairaland 2016 Edition (verification Round) / Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland / The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by samsobo24(m): 12:05am On Sep 09
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][img=buzznigeria.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/lagos-city.jpg]lagos[/img]
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by sharrp: 9:31am On Sep 11
airsaylongcon:

I laff out loud at your bragging o. I been coding from BASIC to QBASIC to Pascal to C/C++ to Java to PHP. Coded on the Commodore64, BBC Micro, Down to IBM. Coded when programs were saved on radio cassette tapes. But I'm not gonna get in programming jujitsu with you. There's more to computing than programming. These days I'm too lazy to start programming. I focus my efforts on coming up with innovative ways to use existing solutions that are beneficial locally. If however you enjoy programming to have bragging rights be my guest. I'm in it for the love of the profession and the numerous benefits it can bring.

Remember that programming enables us do a lot of things more efficiently, but most of those things we strive to do efficiently don't need to be done in the first place. I am a functional guy not a technical guy. Kudos to you
False
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by sharrp: 9:40am On Sep 11
Since both of you can't challenge each other. Write a function that calculates the sum of a number in a range. The runtime should be 0(1). The function takes two arguement (lowerRange,upperRange)

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by airsaylongcon: 11:26am On Sep 11
sharrp:

False

Huh?
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by nohuneg: 8:53am On Sep 13
The advantage of custom web applications is that they are tailored exactly to the way your business works. Whether you need to build a custom web app from scratch, migrate your legacy backend, or streamline existing front-end functionality, we can accomplish that in an efficient and cost-effective manner.

We build powerful and scalable web apps that are custom made using agile development processes leveraging the latest web technologies.

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by DanielTheGeek(m): 1:09am On Sep 18
Which Lagos??
samsobo24:
Lagos

(0) (1) (2) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Web Application Development Contest: Jajad Wins / Python Programming / Project Topics Tips For Computer Science Undergraduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.