₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,914,209 members, 3,921,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 November 2017 at 03:20 PM

The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland - Programming (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland (33370 Views)

The Most Popular Programmer On Nairaland 2016 Edition (verification Round) / Seunthomas - The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland / The most popular programmer on Nairaland 2016 Edition (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by samsobo24(m): 12:05am On Sep 09
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][img=buzznigeria.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/lagos-city.jpg]lagos[/img]
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by sharrp: 9:31am On Sep 11
airsaylongcon:

I laff out loud at your bragging o. I been coding from BASIC to QBASIC to Pascal to C/C++ to Java to PHP. Coded on the Commodore64, BBC Micro, Down to IBM. Coded when programs were saved on radio cassette tapes. But I'm not gonna get in programming jujitsu with you. There's more to computing than programming. These days I'm too lazy to start programming. I focus my efforts on coming up with innovative ways to use existing solutions that are beneficial locally. If however you enjoy programming to have bragging rights be my guest. I'm in it for the love of the profession and the numerous benefits it can bring.

Remember that programming enables us do a lot of things more efficiently, but most of those things we strive to do efficiently don't need to be done in the first place. I am a functional guy not a technical guy. Kudos to you
False
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by sharrp: 9:40am On Sep 11
Since both of you can't challenge each other. Write a function that calculates the sum of a number in a range. The runtime should be 0(1). The function takes two arguement (lowerRange,upperRange)

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by airsaylongcon: 11:26am On Sep 11
sharrp:

False

Huh?
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by nohuneg: 8:53am On Sep 13
The advantage of custom web applications is that they are tailored exactly to the way your business works. Whether you need to build a custom web app from scratch, migrate your legacy backend, or streamline existing front-end functionality, we can accomplish that in an efficient and cost-effective manner.

We build powerful and scalable web apps that are custom made using agile development processes leveraging the latest web technologies.

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 18
Which Lagos??
samsobo24:
Lagos
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 08
He probably got deported...dude can't travel so his only job is Nairaland.

airsaylongcon:

At the end of your ranting you still haven't proven yourself to be a superior programmer. You jumped on a C thread attacking dhtml that he knows only objective C and that he's an olodo. And u expect him not to counter punch u? You think the best way to show superiority is by challenging him to a contest? Like asalimpo said, you acting like a kid bragging all what not. I'm not as good as you o but if I was I won't be trolling on Nairaland. I will be looking to better myself with my contemporaries abroad. Not bragging that I started programming since 98 with nothing to sure for it. Immature dumb fvck
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by AfricaNigerian: 10:13am On Oct 08
DanielTheGeek:
Which Lagos??
that's lagos bro, believe me. I'm a lagosian
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by ACFreeHost: 10:57pm On Oct 08
Are you a website developer or a web designer and you need a reliable hosting server provider to host your website for FREE and Adverts FREE? That's why ACFreeHost is here to make that possible for you Publishers, just all you need is to visit www.acfreehost.com and register then you are good to go. No Adverts on your sites, No disk limite, No bandwidth limite e.t.c. Don't worry all are FREE and if you have any question their pleased to assist you. So visit www.acfreehost.com and register Now.!!

VISIT : WWW.ACFREEHOST.COM
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by ElRapido: 8:10am On Oct 09
AfricaNigerian:
that's lagos bro, believe me. I'm a lagosian

Liar. That's not Lagos
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by efosky1246(m): 2:24pm On Oct 09
I usually do not comment on nairaland cus unlike most nairalanders I do not have a large vocabulary of foul words... well after going through the 37 pages of this thread,I must say I was highly disappointed.I have not had an opportunity to attend hackathons but I follow most of them online and there you see guys coding for 24-48 hours and build great stuffs yet they are still humble,never mention how good they are but how they can improve and do better as a team.

But here all av read about is bragging rights on top nothing,the guy who claims to have done so great in open-source project happens to steal most part of the code.

the op who claim to be the greatest programmer on earth or OK in Nigeria and the guy who claims to be coding during the era of cassette tapes(I think he mentioned since 1998) could not even help or find a way to help someone who said he has issues with a php MVC project.

I just tire for una naija self-acclaimed-programmers..

@op,from what av read all this while you appear to be foul-mouthed so you can insult me all you like but you have not proven any thing as far as am concerned.so since you've been itching for algorithmic challenges.. I hereby give you a chance to prove yourself... you and i bring up coding challenges and we both solve them within a stipulated time-frame, provably 30 to 45 minutes.

disclaimer: I am not a guru so do not think you'll be competing with a geek.I just want you to stop talking and write code.prove yourself bro..

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 09
What are you trying to prove, you are just going to drag yourself into the whole mess. It's better to invest in a project or something more meaningful.

efosky1246:
I usually do not comment on nairaland cus unlike most nairalanders I do not have a large vocabulary of foul words... well after going through the 37 pages of this thread,I must say I was highly disappointed.I have not had an opportunity to attend hackathons but I follow most of them online and there you see guys coding for 24-48 hours and build great stuffs yet they are still humble,never mention how good they are but how they can improve and do better as a team.

But here all av read about is bragging rights on top nothing,the guy who claims to have done so great in open-source project happens to steal most part of the code.

the op who claim to be the greatest programmer on earth or OK in Nigeria and the guy who claims to be coding during the era of cassette tapes(I think he mentioned since 1998) could not even help or find a way to help someone who said he has issues with a php MVC project.

I just tire for una naija self-acclaimed-programmers..

@op,from what av read all this while you appear to be foul-mouthed so you can insult me all you like but you have not proven any thing as far as am concerned.so since you've been itching for algorithmic challenges.. I hereby give you a chance to prove yourself... you and i bring up coding challenges and we both solve them within a stipulated time-frame, provably 30 to 45 minutes.

disclaimer: I am not a guru so do not think you'll be competing with a geek.I just want you to stop talking and write code.prove yourself bro..
Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by efosky1246(m): 11:19am On Oct 14
DanielTheGeek:
What are you trying to prove, you are just going to drag yourself into the whole mess. It's better to invest in a project or something more meaningful.

Not trying to prove anything bro.buy it annoys me when people brag with nothing to show for it.and who told you I don't have projects m working on....
But I guess the whole saga should just die down..
Peace....
Choose your words nicely next time bro.
All the best..

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Programmer On Nairaland by ACFreeHost: 11:37am On Oct 14
Are you a website developer or a web designer and you need a reliable hosting server provider to host your website for FREE and Adverts FREE? That's why ACFreeHost is here to make that possible for you Publishers, just all you need is to visit www.acfreehost.com and register then you are good to go. No Adverts on your sites, No disk limite, No bandwidth limite e.t.c. Don't worry all are FREE and if you have any question their pleased to assist you. So visit www.acfreehost.com and register Now.!!

VISIT : WWW.ACFREEHOST.COM

(0) (1) (2) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Project Topics Tips For Computer Science Undergraduates / Java Programming For Dummies / Nigerian Software Engineer given test to prove he is an engineer at JFK Airport

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.