Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting (40580 Views)

Bukola Saraki, Atiku Abubakar & Others In Niger For Condolence Visit. Photos / Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President / Saraki, Atiku, Others Are Tenants In APC – Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by doctokwus: 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
seunmsg:
I want to believe this is just a routine meeting of the leaders of the ruling party. They can meet and settle their political differences but that must not affect Saraki's CCT trial. If however, the meeting is an attempt to offer Saraki a soft landing and subvert the course of justice, then Nigerians must resist the move.

Saraki must defend all the allegations levelled against him before the CCT and if found guilty, must be punished accordingly. The era of political arrangement to stop corruption trial is over. There must be no sacred cow in the fight against corruption.
If Saraki escapes trial,pmb would meet a coalition of opposition forces against him online,off line, and on the streets,the kind he has never ever before experienced in his entire career.
Blif in him does not blind us and he should know the days of sycophancy died with the fisherman.
This osubanjo self, why is he always entertaining pple on this Saraki matter when PMB is away?
Saraki must face trial.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by ticker(m): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
mynd1:
undecided undecided
I dont want to derail this thread. I am sorry to say this, mynd1 I love you
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by bankylan: 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
Arch1:
Both Saraki and Ekweremadu will be sentenced to life imprisonment by the CCT

Hmmn....na WA o
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by Ikiriye(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
Why are you guys worried over nothing.saraki will not fall.you and I know it.pmb campaign on corruption is one sided therefore has failed from the start. Nigerian politics you guys have forgotten is no permanent enemies but permanent interest.watch out for the story come March 10.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by rhymesnoni(m): 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
Aha, da pres z out of da country sha, hope no be coup una dae plan ba Lol.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by ZUBY77(m): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ifeanyi Uba of capital oil is about to blow their skirts up. Those men there are the reason why you cant buy dollars. Watch out, dollar will start going down. and soon, you will hear that EFCC arrested Ifeanyi Uba. Evils.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
TBD:
Is Obasanjo a APC member?

Obasanjo has children everywhere. Some of his loyal children are Ben Bruce and FFK. They are in PDP. He also hangs around buhari a lot but hates tinubu.

Old age.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by BHYusuf: 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
The all world are watching the kind of leaders we have in this country. Hope are no discussing Saraki trail in court. Because this is not party or personal conflict, is all about going against the constitution right of this country. If found quilty the law should take part accordantly.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by aresa: 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
No Problem but the Meeting Should not discuss any matter, already in Court...

Nigerians are already waiting for the 10th of March, When Saraki will be Docked again and proper Trial commenced...

Notice how the crook visits the VP every time PMB is out of the country.?

Funny enought, the VP is way more anti corruption than PMB and this is what many Nigerians don't know about the VP..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
BHYusuf:
The all world are watching the kind of leaders we have in this country. Hope are no discussing Saraki trail in court. Because this is not party or personal conflict, is all about going against the constitution right of this country. If found quilty the law should take part accordantly.

We are all watching.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by ibile1: 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
The APC scope......lies iz all a see !
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by yipata: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
SIR THATS A SERIOUS ISSUE BUT ALL THE SAME BREAK DOWN THIS STORY WELL.. Analyse it well... Mention names..

Mc4larin:

I hope say Saraki don dey "dobale"

Robbers enter a house, asks for all the
money and valuables. After they
collected what they could, they gave the
man of the house a gun with
instructions to shoot his wife or else
he will be shot himself.
The man gets the gun, points it at his
wife and hesitates. He is thinking of
what he has gone through in life with
his wife and how she has suffered
and sacrificed for him. He hands
back the gun and says, “I am sorry I
can’t do this…
“The boss of the robbers silently
grabs the gun from him and passes it
on to the wife with the same
instruction. The wife gets the gun and
without any single hesitation points
to her husband’s head and pulls the
trigger. But alas, the gun had no
bullets in it. The robbers get their gun and
walk out of the house laughing.

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION
1. If you were the man in that house how
would you react towards your wife?
2. If you were the wife, what
explanation can you give to your
husband!
3. If you were invited to bring peace
between this couples, what advice would
you give?
Drop your Comments & ask your friends too,
this should really be an interesting topic to
discuss!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by CioAngels(f): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
Yes, the agenda of the meeting is made pubiic by the ever bold print media, SR, that saraki is begging tinubu to forgive him over his corruption tag so that he will not be probed. So this the way the corruption probe works? Tinubu now determines those that should be probed, then buhari is not doing anything on corruption, lip service. By the way, why wait for buhari to jet out of the country? Vp sinbajo, remember your tough stance on corruption, now saraki is begging you, if so you are not fit for the vp position. Lets see how far, am a christian you can go. Buhari, the vp, is making nonsense of your corruption drive. MAGU, PLEASE TAKE NOTE. Everyman that stole our commonwealth should please send their wives to any occassion organised by MRS AISHA BUHARI AND MRS DOLAPO OSINBAJO to settle with them, there after you can go to tinubu and his entourage to beg Osinbajo. When i saw the trio at tomato paste unveilling, i said this woman went there to disorganise them with otumopko on behalf of her husband. Saraki will do same too to rubbish pastor osinbajo. WHAT IS THE HOPE FOR COMMONMAN IN NIGERIA? Buhari/Magu com an hearoo, Saraki is paying his way out of probeoo.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by Edunwa302(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
Impeachment imminent
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by Teddeebear: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Mami! Just wait! If Saraki is not docked and proper Trial commenced on the due date which is 10th...I, Ngene Will Shake the internet...
hahaha you are a nuisance, simple, you will be disappointed as usual … Just go back and read up every thing you wrote. cheesy

meanwhile, watch out how metuh's case will end.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by SoNature(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
tomakint:
This is damn too bad for our democracy...... For crying out loud what is Saraki and Atiku doing in that meeting and I hope they are not trying to negotiate with Saraki regarding his coming case on March 10? I hate this type of meeting......I hope Pastor Adeboye is watching this ......Osinbajo be careful.

If you carry this country matter for head, you go just die! Make your money and leave politics for politicians

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by nwaniSOC: 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=ZUBY77 post=43212873]Ifeanyi Uba of capital oil is about to blow their skirts up. Those men there are the reason why you cant buy dollars. Watch out, dollar will start going down. and soon, you will hear that EFCC arrested Ifeanyi Uba. Evils.[/quote]

You live in dreamland. Don't think we are with you.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by VirginFinder: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
All Saraki needs to do is to apologise to APC leaders for the embarrassment he caused them especially with the emergence of a PDP man as deputy.

I am sure the discussions will centre around removing the PDP thorn in Saraki's flesh called Ekweremadu.

Saraki ride on as Senate President o jare.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by mynd1(f): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
ticker:
I dont want to derail this thread. I am sorry to say this, mynd1 I love you
shocked
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by makabulchi(m): 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
ELVISHOT:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is currently meeting behind closed doors with some chieftains of the ruling All Progressives Congress.

The meeting which started at about 11am is holding inside one of the conference rooms of the Vice President’s Office inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Those in attendance include a leader of the party; Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; former Vice President Atiku Abubakar; the party’s National Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun; President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki; Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yusuf Lasun; Senate Leader, Ali Ndume; Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Babachir Lawal; and a former interim chairman of the party, Chief Bisi Akande, among others.

Saraki arrived at about 12.30pm when the meeting was already underway.

The agenda of the meeting was not made public.

President Muhammadu Buhari is currently on a one-week official visit to Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

Details later.

http://www.punchng.com/osinbajo-tinubu-saraki-atiku-in-crucial-meeting/

Baba fela talk am...Na padi padi government we dey oooooooo,egbami oooooooooo
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by PentiumPro(f): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
I like Saraki as the Senate President, but he must wean himself from from all form of PDP influence starting from the removal of that usurper call Ekweremadu.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Mami! Just wait! If Saraki is not docked and proper Trial commenced on the due date which is 10th...I, Ngene Will Shake the internet...
Lol Ngene, I hope Saraki appears before CCT.

Nigerians are watching...
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by ticker(m): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
mynd1:
shocked
mynd1, what can I do to prove I need your love? What will it take? cos I wont give up
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by bigtt76(f): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
Shei when den warn am to step down as Senate President after inauguration e busy de run mouth grin now he's in a tight corner no reprieve undecided
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by KanwuliaExtra: 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Arewa-Oduduwa conspiracy continues to drive Nigeria to ruins!
Osinbanjo going for 'initiation' and 'fortification' from TOP CROOKS IN NIGERIA!!!
Just in case 'BOO-BOO' kpemes! grin
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by mynd1(f): 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
ticker:
mynd1, what can I do to prove I need your love? What will it take? cos I wont give up
lol. Tnks sir but I am married. cheesy
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by ticker(m): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
mynd1:
lol. Tnks sir but I am married. cheesy
why am I finding it hard to blieve you? Please dont tell me that! Cos ever since I saw ur dp, reflections of ur biutiful face keeps coming to my mind. Omotolas beauty is child play compared to the beauty I see in you.
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by Charly68: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
God bless VP Osinbajo,high time the party chieftains put their differences behind them & move together to move Nigeria forward..that is what we called maturity. They have come together to ease PDP out of power no withstanding their political beliefs,they showed maturity and fought relentlessly to gain power...now that power is in their hands,they must forgive each other and close ranks..Asiwaju Tinubu should behave as Asiwaju indeed and let the party move forward the nation..It is the elder that forgives easily that gathers the support of many sons & daughters .

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by mynd1(f): 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
ticker:
why am I finding it hard to blieve you? Please dont tell me that! Cos ever since I saw ur dp, reflections of ur biutiful face keeps coming to my mind. Omotolas beauty is child play compared to the beauty I see in you.
lol. Tnks for all d compliments. I think we need to take tins one step at time. U seem a nice guy n for now,let's be friends only. Cheers!
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by Godiloveu(f): 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
Keneking:
The matter is in court already, so there is no room for soft landing.

- they can discuss the rise and fall of Naira
- they can discuss how to finish PDP and its new helmsman
- they can discuss how to stabilize the Naira
- they can discuss how to present Jonathan before the courts to return our "yams".
- they can discuss how to celebrate the birthday of Mr. President
- they can discuss how to support the presidential candidate of Democrats party in USA.

But they should not discuss...
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by LegatusGlaber(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Lolz at shaking the internet. Confirmed internet warrior with multiple Ids
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by beejaymoore(m): 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
ZUBY77:
Ifeanyi Uba of capital oil is about to blow their skirts up. Those men there are the reason why you cant buy dollars. Watch out, dollar will start going down. and soon, you will hear that EFCC arrested Ifeanyi Uba. Evils.

I think you are very correct.. Considering the amount those top APC guys placed on Buhari for the elections and the cold shoulder he gave them after winning.... The dollar-naira issue might be a way to recover investments on Buhari indirectly under the blanket of Jonathan-dolllarisation****

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Campaign Rally In Sokoto (Photos) / Who Performed Best In The Anambra Governorship Debate? / Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.