Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting (40555 Views)

Bukola Saraki, Atiku Abubakar & Others In Niger For Condolence Visit. Photos / Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President / Saraki, Atiku, Others Are Tenants In APC – Bode George (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by ELVISHOT: 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is currently meeting behind closed doors with some chieftains of the ruling All Progressives Congress.

The meeting which started at about 11am is holding inside one of the conference rooms of the Vice President’s Office inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Those in attendance include a leader of the party; Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; former Vice President Atiku Abubakar; the party’s National Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun; President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki; Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yusuf Lasun; Senate Leader, Ali Ndume; Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Babachir Lawal; and a former interim chairman of the party, Chief Bisi Akande, among others.

Saraki arrived at about 12.30pm when the meeting was already underway.

The agenda of the meeting was not made public.

President Muhammadu Buhari is currently on a one-week official visit to Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

Details later.

http://www.punchng.com/osinbajo-tinubu-saraki-atiku-in-crucial-meeting/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by kingofchess(m): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
they are always having crucial meetings without result

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
No Problem but the Meeting Should not discuss any matter, already in Court...

Nigerians are already waiting for the 10th of March, When Saraki will be Docked again and proper Trial commenced...

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by bikerboy1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
Deliberating on Ifeanyi Uba's issue.

Naira Must Go up again.

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by seunmsg(m): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
I want to believe this is just a routine meeting of the leaders of the ruling party. They can meet and settle their political differences but that must not affect Saraki's CCT trial. If however, the meeting is an attempt to offer Saraki a soft landing and subvert the course of justice, then Nigerians must resist the move.

Saraki must defend all the allegations levelled against him before the CCT and if found guilty, must be punished accordingly. The era of political arrangement to stop corruption trial is over. There must be no sacred cow in the fight against corruption.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by tomakint: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
This is damn too bad for our democracy...... For crying out loud what is Saraki and Atiku doing in that meeting and I hope they are not trying to negotiate with Saraki regarding his coming case on March 10? I hate this type of meeting......I hope Pastor Adeboye is watching this ......Osinbajo be careful.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by ChappyChase: 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
They are gradually running out of lies to tell nigerians!!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by dukie25: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
As soon as Tinubu settles with Saraki, expect Sai-babarians to tell us St Saraki was wrongly accused in the first place.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
tomakint:
This is damn too bad for our democracy...... For crying out loud what is Saraki and Atiku doing in that meeting and I hope they are not trying to negotiate with Saraki regarding his coming case on March 10? I hate this type of meeting......I hope Pastor Adeboye is watching this ......Osinbajo be careful.

Mami! Just wait! If Saraki is not docked and proper Trial commenced on the due date which is 10th...I, Ngene Will Shake the internet...

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
seunmsg:
Leaders of the ruling party meeting, no big deal.

Let it be so or Else...
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by IamPatriotic(m): 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
Saraki and Atiku meeting in Osibanjo's office, I know it can't be an anti-Buhari's meeting but it should not be a plot to undermine the credibility of the CCT for Saraki.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by mynd1(f): 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
The matter is in court already, so there is no room for soft landing.

- they can discuss the rise and fall of Naira
- they can discuss how to finish PDP and its new helmsman
- they can discuss how to stabilize the Naira
- they can discuss how to present Jonathan before the courts to return our "yams".
- they can discuss how to celebrate the birthday of Mr. President
- they can discuss how to support the presidential candidate of Democrats party in USA.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by LocalChamp: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
The face of corruption

24 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by jaybee3(m): 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
If they like make them conduct their meeting inside cave, hole or whatever....
Saraki must not be spared!!!!

The stubborn Saraki should just resign already

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by frankyychiji(f): 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Let it be so or Else...
Empty boasts! You have started again cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by amaechi1: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Always taking advantage when Mr President is not around. I am quite show Mr Vice President have one word for Saraki "please see mr president for your wahala"

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by Agbaletu: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
jaybee3:
If they like make them conduct their meeting inside cave, hole or whatever....
Saraki must not be spared!!!!

The stubborn Saraki should just resign already

Unfortunatey, Saraki will get a soft landing...he will not resign as expected.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by Mc4larin: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
OK grin
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by hinwazaka: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Mami! Just wait! If Saraki is not docked and proper Trial commenced on the due date which is 10th...I, Ngene Will Shake the internet...
Shutup, You are a Nobody. The only thing you will do is jump from Mofe starfm 101.5 to Radio continental Fm 102.3 to shout and argue. Dont worry Darlighton and Polononi will handle your fuckup

25 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by dukie25: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
Sai-babarians over to you.
In 2 months time it will be Sai Saraki.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by jaybee3(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
Agbaletu:

Unfortunatey, Saraki will get a soft landing...he will not to resign as expected.

A soft landing that includes him forfeiting his ill-gotten assets and resigning his position is highly welcomed

Anything other than that is hogwash and should be rejected by the populace. They might as well forget about corruption fighting if they spare him since no one should be above the law.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by Mc4larin: 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
ELVISHOT:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is currently meeting behind closed doors with some chieftains of the ruling All Progressives Congress.

The meeting which started at about 11am is holding inside one of the conference rooms of the Vice President’s Office inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Those in attendance include a leader of the party; Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; former Vice President Atiku Abubakar; the party’s National Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun; President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki; Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yusuf Lasun; Senate Leader, Ali Ndume; Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Babachir Lawal; and a former interim chairman of the party, Chief Bisi Akande, among others.

Saraki arrived at about 12.30pm when the meeting was already underway.

The agenda of the meeting was not made public.

President Muhammadu Buhari is currently on a one-week official visit to Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

Details later.

http://www.punchng.com/osinbajo-tinubu-saraki-atiku-in-crucial-meeting/

Cc: lalasticlala

I hope say Saraki don dey "dobale"

Robbers enter a house, asks for all the
money and valuables. After they
collected what they could, they gave the
man of the house a gun with
instructions to shoot his wife or else
he will be shot himself.
The man gets the gun, points it at his
wife and hesitates. He is thinking of
what he has gone through in life with
his wife and how she has suffered
and sacrificed for him. He hands
back the gun and says, “I am sorry I
can’t do this…
“The boss of the robbers silently
grabs the gun from him and passes it
on to the wife with the same
instruction. The wife gets the gun and
without any single hesitation points
to her husband’s head and pulls the
trigger. But alas, the gun had no
bullets in it. The robbers get their gun and
walk out of the house laughing.

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION
1. If you were the man in that house how
would you react towards your wife?
2. If you were the wife, what
explanation can you give to your
husband!
3. If you were invited to bring peace
between this couples, what advice would
you give?
Drop your Comments & ask your friends too,
this should really be an interesting topic to
discuss!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by hinwazaka: 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
frankyychiji:
Empty boasts! You have started again cheesy
Dont mind him. Yesterday he could not talk On radio. Mofe and the Starfm crew were so disappointed

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by Agbaletu: 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Hahaha....there is nothing you can do Ngene.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by Agbaletu: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
jaybee3:

A soft landing that includes him forfeiting his ill-gotten assets and resigning his position is highly welcomed

Anything other than that is hogwash and should be rejected by the populace. They might as well forget about corruption fighting if they spare him since no one should be above the law.

My fear is that he will be spared, let's wait and see. Don't forget that Saraki is smart!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by Arch1: 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
Both Saraki and Ekweremadu will be sentenced to life imprisonment by the CCT

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by timilehing(m): 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
Meetings without outcome
Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by tomakint: 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Please do......that guy is too demonic for my eyes to see him still presiding over the Senate Haba....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting by skedemi(m): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Make Saraki sha no escape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Dares Nigerians To Embark On #RevolutionNow March / Man Enters Gutter To Celebrate Okorocha’s Defeat, Says “Imo Is Free” / #NigeriaElections2023: Two Killed In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.