Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA (59599 Views)

Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA / Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by pamcode(m): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
sinaj:
him getting a first class doesn't mean he can teach or pass the knowledge to someone else.

Not everybody can teach

Someone with a 2.2 or 3rd class can teach more dan him.
exactly the problem with some lecturers. You know this lecturer knows the stuff but to just Release that info na problem
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by pamcode(m): 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
To be sincere this nigga tried man and God gave him favour in the sight of his lecturers.
I trust my uni, he might be able to grad with a first class but a 5.0 never 'won ma shapa'
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
adepeter26:
Wow. Congratulations to him

But na Psychology selF. Thought is Medical Laboratory Science, Pharmacy, Rad, Engineering etc

Well, congrat again
Bros you think say psyc easy shey....no doubt.. Pharmacy, MLS etc are tougher.. Bt psyc ain't easy.
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by sinaj(f): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
pamcode:
exactly the problem with some lecturers. You know this lecturer knows the stuff but to just Release that info na problem
we have lots of first class product lecturers,

All they can do best is to read text books for us in class.
Their classes are xo boring nd they cnt evn relate well with students,

On the other hand, we have tutorial student teachers dat are not evn anything close to first class,

But it jux seems teaching/lecturing job is in them coz they teach better nd are patient with students.
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by bankybobo11: 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cool Yoruba la wa o - where are the Ibos bragging about educational achievement? Show your face biko...

Bro, there's no need to draw ourselves into a. tribal brawl on this thread. We are all Nigerians, at least for now. What abt the Igbo people dominating Nigerian football? And that's not to say they don't have academic achievements. Google up Olaudah, Obi, Emeagwali etc
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
samyomz:
Bros you think say psyc easy shey....no doubt.. Pharmacy, MLS etc are tougher.. Bt psyc ain't easy.
Yea, i gAt ya point.

No course is easy in the university. Not even common HAUSA LANG.

But just saying sha cos to be a 5.0 student in any Medical related course or Engineering is almost not possible
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by bankybobo11: 11:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
osothermal:
Did i see 366 first class in engineering? Na wa o my alma mata Futa usually have an average of 15 first class in every academic year

You didn't see well.
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by bankybobo11: 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
samyomz:
I'm studying psychology, it's not part of humanities, do you even know what humanities is? ... Humanities and social sciences are different disciplines. The humanities are studies about human culture, such as literature, philosophy, and history while social science is the scientific study of human society and social relationships.... Perhaps you should Google about psychology and read about it before you argue....

The way your society is set up is part of your culture. So going by your definitions, Social Science is embedded in Humanities ba?
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by bankybobo11: 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Silvofitz:
Some people can talk trash. Moji, a Lagos State origin
A Lagos state indigene ;P
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by calculator123(m): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
adepeter26:

Yea, i gAt ya point.

But just saying sha cos to be a 5.0 student in any Medical related course or Engineering is almost not possible
there is a girl in systems engr still on a 5.0 in unilag final so watch what u say.
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by calculator123(m): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
adepeter26:

Yea, i gAt ya point.

there is a girl in systems engr still on a 5.0 in unilag final year so watch what u say.
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by skedemi(m): 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
Silvofitz:

Some people can talk trash. Moji, a Lagos State origin, had first class in Psychology in UI two sessions ago, and she was admitted for a Master's program in the same UI, and she graduated last December with PhD grade, and she's currently running her PhD program in the same UI, while been employed as assistance lecturer. In her set, even, three of them had first class. Some universities celebrate their heroes and heroines. UNILAG, UI, and a few others are in this category. I know a university where the joy and the pride of the lecturers is that no student can have a B in their courses. They have forgotten, good teachers, make brilliant students. BRAVO UNILAG!
#IRepExcellence
#IRepUNILAG
yeah so?....and how often does psychology UI produces a first class graduate?
and ohh "Lagos state ORIGIN"
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
bankybobo11:

The way your society is set up is part of your culture. So going by your definitions, Social Science is embedded in Humanities ba?
nope but they can be inter related sha like anthropology...we have physical and cultural anthropology...physical anthropology is a science of human zoology, evolution, and ecology while cultural anthropology is the comparative study of human societies and cultures and their development. One is a natural science while the other is under humanities so we can say social science is where science and humanities meet
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by softwhispers: 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
modelmike7:
Wow! 100% in all courses. Big ups to you kid bro. All the very best in the nearest future. . . . . This poster below me is funny sha, just imagine question! Well, thanks to Sinaj for giving him the answer.
5.0 is 70% and above in ALL courses taken, not 100%.
Still, this achievement is nothing short of colossal.
Respects, SeƱor Dada!
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
skedemi:
I'm not hating oo but iffahear say u carry first class for psychology UI or OAU...not to talk of getting 100% CGPA

We didn't believe it at first too until we saw it. He is in my faculty.
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by bankybobo11: 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
samyomz:
nope but they can be inter related sha like anthropology...we have physical and cultural anthropology...physical anthropology is a science of human zoology, evolution, and ecology while cultural anthropology is the comparative study of human societies and cultures and their development. One is a natural science while the other is under humanities so we can say social science is where science and humanities meet

Okay. Thanks for the schooling. It's not my area so I can't say much.
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by bankybobo11: 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
He's definitely a genius and his IQ is very high. But how about this? You are a student of Industrial Mathematics. You have just been given a Stochastic Processes handout having 245 pages at the beginning of the semester, the lecturer came thrice to lecture you throughout the semester and yet, he brought out questions from areas not contained in the handout. How do you score an A in this course? BTW, you're tirelessly working on your project work in Complex Analysis Some lecturers should be executed for the way they treat students.

Congrats boss, you're one in a million.
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by IZZIFLOW(m): 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
I remove cap for this dude....you have my respect
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by skedemi(m): 11:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
netizenbuzz:

We didn't believe it at first too until we saw it. He is in my faculty.
its cool sha
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by noah91(m): 12:12am On Feb 25, 2016
This can only be achieved by an Yoruba and not a chest beater
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 25, 2016
noah91:
This can only be achieved by an Yoruba and not a chest beater

And you've achieved??
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Nobody: 2:42am On Feb 25, 2016
ChappyChase:
Okay, but what organisation will employ a graduate of psychology?
Don't worry, he is already a lecturer by nature.
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by renegademinds(m): 2:45am On Feb 25, 2016
repogirl:
Too much brain,congrats to him.

Shout out to my own lil sis, also graduating from lag with an almost first class, just remain small but its all good. Second class upper is not too bad.

The best is yet to come.
as in the real repogirl?
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by repogirl(f): 4:07am On Feb 25, 2016
renegademinds:
as in the real repogirl?
undecided
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by GeoOla25(m): 7:10am On Feb 25, 2016
olusolaideal:
[color=#000099][/color] try biochemistry in EKSU.
He dares not...5.00 will turn 1.00, after taking some faculty course such CHM 213 and Co....lol..proudly Eksu
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by Benbelor(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2016
Emilord:
I connect into his grace and success in the mighty name of Jesus Christ...I am graduating with a first class distinction in law next year. Amen
when yhu are on 3.0 and yhur pastor says yhu will grad with 5.0
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by cajole: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2016
Kuddos to you bro....may God dat has assisted you in achieving dis continue to favor you more in all your endeavours...I claim dis genius
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by gloshennel: 9:00am On Feb 25, 2016
Guy yu be w!tch
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by johnny89(m): 9:30am On Feb 25, 2016
Taaah shaaraaap dere
skedemi:
I'm not hating oo but iffahear say u carry first class for psychology UI or OAU...not to talk of getting 100% CGPA
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by johnny89(m): 9:31am On Feb 25, 2016
He came to study psychology!!! Stop hating on success
DankemzI:
Ontop all the hype
For psychology? Make him try Architecture or Engineering then he'll be a genuis...
Not hating o!
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by johnny89(m): 9:32am On Feb 25, 2016
See your mentality Best courses indeed
moscobabs:
I was expecting someone from Accountancy, Law, Pharm,Engineering or other best courses .never knew na phycology student.

anyway congrat!!
Re: Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA by johnny89(m): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2016
Fetish kor Fetal ni!!! Baba go sleep
chrisxxx:
Some of these performances are fetish related. The effect of it is that they don't gain employment with it after performing so well in school. You wonder when those with not too good grades gain meaningful employment while those who had good grades in school roam the street even with signs psycho imbalances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys / Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel / Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.