Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,330 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

When Your Wife,who Is A Graduate, Ask U A Surprisingly Very Dull Question - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Wife,who Is A Graduate, Ask U A Surprisingly Very Dull Question (2156 Views)

Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Wife,who Is A Graduate, Ask U A Surprisingly Very Dull Question by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
Gabaleve:
Kai op, you are nt ripe for marriage...hope you will get maximum satisfaction when all dis nl addicts starts insulting your wife
because of this am deleting d post! Thank u all!
Re: When Your Wife,who Is A Graduate, Ask U A Surprisingly Very Dull Question by ChappyChase: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oga op, it is obvious your wife was a runs babe back in school who plied her trade in Madagascar!

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife,who Is A Graduate, Ask U A Surprisingly Very Dull Question by immortalcrown(m): 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
Na mental case (Dementia).
Re: When Your Wife,who Is A Graduate, Ask U A Surprisingly Very Dull Question by Gabaleve(m): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
Kai op, you are nt ripe for marriage...hope you will get maximum satisfaction when all dis nl addicts starts insulting your wife
Re: When Your Wife,who Is A Graduate, Ask U A Surprisingly Very Dull Question by rheether(f): 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Op, your wife is a mumu. Thank you for giving me the privilege to insult her.
Re: When Your Wife,who Is A Graduate, Ask U A Surprisingly Very Dull Question by mercenary: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
You should have simply answered "yes, it is owned by Ambrose Ali"

But ur wife dull sha... Reminds me of the Ibadan babes I met at Umudi during my service year
Re: When Your Wife,who Is A Graduate, Ask U A Surprisingly Very Dull Question by Kayoski(m): 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
jezz I missed ...

Abeg who fit brief my amebo ears
Re: When Your Wife,who Is A Graduate, Ask U A Surprisingly Very Dull Question by dacovajnr: 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
Huh! shocked some ppl are just too stupid...what would've happened if you had right Her wrong instead of coming on a Social platform and NL for that matter to show em you are married to a graduate cum illiterate and your Wife for that matter..being ignorant doesn't make her an illiterate and why did you get married to her in the first place? She has her flaw like every other human being...if you don't Learn to correct her @ every mistake she makes then be prepared to fall into disgrace when you n her are In the midst of your friends #ShamelessMan

7 Likes

Re: When Your Wife,who Is A Graduate, Ask U A Surprisingly Very Dull Question by Chidoks(f): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
Pls what was the question?

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife,who Is A Graduate, Ask U A Surprisingly Very Dull Question by hero2000: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Most married men have such experiences. The woman's brain seems not to readily pick some kinds of knowledge or learning. But that's why you are her hubby. Calmly(even though may be hard) explain what she didn't know.

You will be surprised how much she will appreciate you for telling her! You would think it's one great knowledge.

May be all these guys saying your wife is illiterate have been hard on their wives in the past for asking a 'silly question' so the poor ladies don't ask them questions that may be silly. They may ask Mr Deji-a coworker.
Re: When Your Wife,who Is A Graduate, Ask U A Surprisingly Very Dull Question by jeff1607(m): 9:06am On Feb 26, 2016
what did I miss and what is the OP talking about?
Re: When Your Wife,who Is A Graduate, Ask U A Surprisingly Very Dull Question by Thazard(m): 10:32pm On Feb 18
ChappyChase:
Oga op, it is obvious your wife was a runs babe back in school who plied her trade in Madagascar!
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Tell Your Wife How Much You Earn? / Can 500k Organise A Moderate Wedding In This Economy? / 'dead Man' Returns Home 7 Months After Being Buried - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.