Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Pic: Who Is Your Best President So Far? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: Who Is Your Best President So Far? (819 Views)

Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? / Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? / Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far (2) (3) (4)

Pic: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by ademasta(m): 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
Who is your president so far?

Reasons are welcome!

Re: Pic: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by MinorityTribe: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
Number 1 is a monkey and 3 a dunce. I am not surprise, The monkey forced the dunce on us.

Re: Pic: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by ademasta(m): 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
MinorityTribe:
Number 1 is a monkey and 3 a dunce. I am not surprise, The monkey forced the dunce on us.
Re: Pic: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by lordizak(m): 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
All, Yar Adua was my favorite, followed by PMB, Obj b4 GEJ ( didn't impress me). My interest is in the country not the president, but his policies.

Re: Pic: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by lordizak(m): 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
MinorityTribe:

Na wa o, wetin him do u?.

Re: Pic: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
GEJ...... I just love his calmness as a president.......

I'm still watching PMB.... Seems he is also cool......

Re: Pic: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
GEJ...... I just love his calmness as a president.......

I'm still watching PMB.... Seems he is also cool......

And Pre....Y'ardua is the bomb

Re: Pic: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by biafranbaby(m): 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
Three fools and Jonathan.

Re: Pic: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by ValarDoharis: 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
GEJ the best for people who love institutional growth!

Re: Pic: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by Tunami(m): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
no.1 is an ape, no.2 is a religious fanatic, promotes ethnicity and tribalism and doesnt have respect for the rule of law, while no.3 was supposed to be a good man but allowed himself to be corrupt and also surrounded himself with corrupt people as advisers and no.4 had a semi-good plan for nigeria before death took him away

Re: Pic: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by Baawaa(m): 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
2 and 4,very contempted with what they have,and this make them corrupt less leaders.
Re: Pic: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by ademasta(m): 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
Tunami:
no.1 is an ape, no.2 is a religious fanatic, promotes ethnicity and tribalism and doesnt have respect for the rule of law, while no.3 was supposed to be a good man but allowed himself to be corrupt and also surrounded himself with corrupt people as advisers and no.4 had a semi-good plan for nigeria before death took him away
Re: Pic: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by ademasta(m): 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
Baawaa:
2 and 4,very contempted with what they have,and this make them corrupt less leaders.
This your moniker ehn..Baawaa... you be pepper? grin
Re: Pic: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by vedaxcool(m): 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
Your question is weird they all were / are president. PMB remains my point president.

How A Nairalander Dealt With A Police Officer In Lagos / Breaking News: Gunmen Kill 4 Soldiers In Rivers State / PHOTOS: DSS Produces ‘dead’ Ekiti Lawmaker Alive