Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? - Career (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? (52831 Views)

Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice / Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
ShyNeptune:

My Boss... How's preparations for the Jamb?
I don't know if you can still remember me smiley
of course i do. That lazy ss2 student going for unilag right?
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Bigchief46:

She is CONVENIENTLY in Calabar, so pls ask for her account number so you can send her money for flight ticket, hotel & other expenses so she can come and meet you in an "open place" to discuss the job you have for her. Na today? SMH
lol no mind am jare. Konji as they call it, don hold that so called married guy lol
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
of course i do. That lazy ss2 student going for unilag right?
grin .....

Have you been able to conquer the Lazy attitude?
I'm still working on mine. smiley
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Bigchief46(m): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
ShyNeptune:

you can't categorically say it's scam.
people go through hardtimes and Abuses in this life, mostly the female folks. It really is not easy being a female.
If you want to help her, kindly do so.
Thanks. kind sir. smiley
ITS A COMPLETE SCAM and "HE" has been found out before: Read ALL the posts above then go to this thread "he" created in 2014: https://www.nairaland.com/2025980/please-how-tell-boss-he
Some of us are wasting our time & mb on this juvenile issue just to get genuine Nairalanders to learn a lesson & stop falling for 419ers; not that it's any skin off my nose. And hope you noticed that "HE" has removed the dp of a beautiful female which was in his profile when he first created this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
missprudence:

please I'm also looking for a job..thank u
Please Aunty, when you get your desired job, do remember to pay your tithes to me....... I'm a prospective pastor wink

Just kidding. ... wishing you the best of luck in your job hunt. smiley
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by DrDxtrz: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
ShyNeptune:

Oooooopz. And I don't have an account on the site...
Thanks anyway smiley
its easy, just visit chess. com, you can register in minutes.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Dyt:

I wish you well
thanks ma,am...
Let me clarify something here..
I haven't gotten anything from anyone concerning this post and so all this inherent accusations are just excruciating my pains...

For all those calling me a scam, karma is a bitch...
Or so I learnt...
Have a blessed day ma'am
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Bigchief46:

ITS A COMPLETE SCAM and "HE" has been found out before: Read ALL the posts above then go to this thread "he" created in 2014: https://www.nairaland.com/2025980/please-how-tell-boss-he
Some of us are wasting our time & mb on this juvenile issue just to get genuine Nairalanders to learn a lesson & stop falling for 419ers; not that it's any skin off my nose. And hope you noticed that "HE" has removed the dp of a beautiful female which was in his profile when he first created this thread.
grin Yeah. .... I just found out too grin
You really did well with your investigation. More reason we're not to believe every thing we see/read online. Real Nice job you did there. smiley
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Dyt(f): 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
pinkiecutie:
thanks ma,am...
I haven't gotten anything from anyone concerning this post and so all this inherent accusations are just excruciating my pains...

Or so I learnt...
Have a blessed day ma'am

I don't mean no harm
I started it
Dug out your past posts
Non seem to correlate
Reason I had them pasted here
It won't cost you nothing to be truthful
Even if your ordeal is true, some of your past posts don't just in anyway speak same about this

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
pinkiecutie:
thanks ma,am...

Or so I learnt...
Have a blessed day ma'am

Okay, youre not scam but, Can you explain this post grin

pinkiecutie:
this my tablet have messed me up...
wait o am i the only one previledged to use this font?

and worse of all it is my default font..
[size=25pt]busted by special detective dee [/size]
ma.rieolae i am sorry..

embarassed..
school stress and everything have affected me cry

LILMAXFIDEL grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
pinkiecutie:
B.sc in english n literary studies...

Just finished my direct entry program on economics..
pinkiecutie:
Second class upper division in economics..
i'm so sad, after all the advice i gave.
cc Bigchief46, Dyt, SkyNeptune
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
i'm so sad
She is a 'GUY' oh shocked

Don't fall for his Pathetic story. wink

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
DrDxtrz:

its easy, just visit chess. com, you can register in minutes.
Alright.. i'll keep that in mind.... chess dot com .... smiley

Thanks wink
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
Bigchief46:

can you please stop this?
I didn't want to do this but I have snapped everything you and your cohorts need...
Please and please stop smearing my name..
I beg of you as you are giving people the wrong image...

I am done with this ..
And for the records friend I have not received a penny from anyone...

This should silent all of you...

Please and please stop

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
ShyNeptune:

She is a 'GUY' oh shocked

Don't fall for his Pathetic story. wink
there's one of her post you quoted, she said something about school stress? School stress for a graduate that was recently sacked? It is well
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Bigchief46(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Dyt:

I don't mean no harm
I started it
Dug out your past posts
Non seem to correlate
Reason I had them pasted here
It won't cost you nothing to be truthful
Even if your ordeal is true, some of your past posts don't just in anyway speak same about this

OF COURSE, THE ORDEAL IS NOT TRUE. "HE" has been caught before: since s/he is still replying you, get s/he to explain this: https://www.nairaland.com/2025980/please-how-tell-boss-he AND WHY did s/he hurriedly take down the dp of a beautiful lady s/he had in his profile?
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
I give you five minutes to go through everything..

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
there's one of her post you quoted, she said something about school stress? School stress for a graduate that was recently sacked? It is well
Lol..... God help us in this country.
One dont even know who to help again.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Thanks all who stood by me..

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
pinkiecutie:
I give you five minutes to go through everything..
This is the only thing I want you to explain

pinkiecutie:
this my tablet have messed me up...
wait o am i the only one previledged to use this font?

and worse of all it is my default font..
[size=25pt]busted by special detective dee [/size]
marieolae i am sorry..

embarassed..
school stress and everything have affected me cry
Who is lilmaxfidel?
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Bigchief46(m): 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
pinkiecutie:
can you please stop this?
I didn't want to do this but I have snapped everything you and your cohorts need...
Please and please stop smearing my name..
I beg of you as you are giving people the wrong image...

I am done with this ..
And for the records friend I have not received a penny from anyone...

This should silent all of you...

Please and please stop
So you still have mouth to talk lilmaxfidel? Remember your friends Naijaboiy & Mariolae & this question they asked you back in Dec. 2014?: "lilmaxfidel your acting really strange these days. Sorry, are you on crack?" I am now asking you in 2016: ARE YOU STILL ON CRACK? Can't you see your game is up? Create another moniker to continue your scams; pinkiecutie is busted. Who do you really want to impress with all these childish "yahoo yahoo" documents that you are posting?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
ShyNeptune:

This is the only thing I want you to explain

Who is lilmaxfidel?
I have given you proof ...
In life one has to be successful...

Cc:@ mecigr8s
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
I have done as you all asked...

I won't say a word to anyone again..
Karma is a bi+ch

Bigchief46 I leave you to faith..
I'm done..
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
pinkiecutie:

I asked you to explain a post where you claimed to have been busted by one detective dee and you're telling me about being successful. ... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
ShyNeptune:

I asked you to explain a post where you claimed to have been busted by one detective dee and you're telling me about being successful. ... cheesy
you guys should bask your head in shame...
You are left with no alternative but to resort to cheap emotional blackmail.....

I won't voice again but if I lift my voice to God, then he answers his servants...

Have a nice day friend
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
steve13:
https://www.nairaland.com/2025980/please-how-tell-boss-he#28540112

Can we close this thread already ? The moderator that posted this on front page deserve a life ban
I agree with you...
am so pissed right now..
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Bigchief46(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
pinkiecutie:
I have done as you all asked...

I won't say a word to anyone again..
Karma is a bi+ch

Bigchief46 I leave you to faith..
I'm done..
LMFAO, faith? O boy, just abandon this pixiecutie moniker that has been busted just as you abandoned lilmaxfidel; create another moniker with another fine picture of a lady as dp then create your threads as usual: there are apparently still plenty of gullible mugus on Nairaland & you may be third time lucky
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
pinkiecutie:
you guys should bask your head in shame...
You are left with no alternative but to resort to cheap emotional blackmail.....

I won't voice again but if I lift my voice to God, then he answers his servants...

Have a nice day friend
grin
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Bigchief46:

So you still have mouth to talk lilmaxfidel? Remember your friends Naijaboiy & Mariolae & this question they asked you back in Dec. 2014?: "lilmaxfidel your acting really strange these days. Sorry, are you on crack?" ARE YOU STILL ON CRACK? Can't you see your game is up? Create another moniker to continue your scams; pinkiecutie is busted. Who do you really want to impress with all these childish "yahoo yahoo" documents that you are posting?
Deep down in your heart you guys Know I havehave been vindicated... But your ego's won't give up...
I leave you to your faith
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Olaone1: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
pinkiecutie:

Proof that you studied Biochemistry? Or Economics? Or Eng and Lit? You are so clever. Deliberately blurred pictures just to deceive people.
Where are your BSC certificates? Nah. You chose to post School Leaving Certificate

Ode ni e undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Bigchief46(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
tollyB:
I agree with you...
am so pissed right now..
I don't agree. This thread is one of the best teachers the public can get of the utility of taking every info on the Internet with a pinch of salt. One thing I have learnt over the years, particularly with some of my clients who have been scammed is that usually it is the otherwise very brilliant & intelligent individuals who fall the quickest & hardest for scam stories. That is why some of us serious minded persons have wasted all this time on this thread to pick apart this scam-story one brick at a time. You only have to see how some of us have been insulted & called names by others to appreciate that scams & 419 are here to stay with us. Some say we are writing "epistles" on this issue, but I bet you if a Professor of psychology in a foreign University stumbles on this thread & the responses to it, it may form the object of a research paper
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Naveedah(f): 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
*Yawns* Na today!! cheesy All this snap and send does nothing, anybody could be Hope. I am still waiting for you to explain the story in that link.
Na wa o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria / Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation / 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.