Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? (52843 Views)

Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice / Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by victorD3: 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
It's simple :

1) if you succumb you become his sex slave . So move on God is never asleep.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by adorabledora(f): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
My dear dis is just a test on ur love 4 same thing happened to me December 2015 I didn't giv in as I am talking to u now I av two gud jobs dat am about to choose one
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by agabaI23(m): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
I hate this kind of story when I am not in a position to help....

3 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by adorabledora(f): 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
My dear dis is just a test on ur love 4 God same thing happened to me December 2015 I didn't giv in as I am talking to u now I av two gud jobs dat am about to choose one

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Dyt(f): 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
hi arsetalks,
i am an ardent football fan ℉ Arsenal for a long period of time now and i previously wrote for Caughtoffside.com for sometime before i relinquished the job due to private factors smiley .
i hold a bsc in english and literary studies and i am undergoing my masters as of now.
will submit my CV immediately
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by laidback(m): 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
If this story is true. IF ... just know the following:

Na your destiny that guy wan divert so, such that you may never be able to regain it even after much prayers.

God is just waiting for you to finalize in your mind even while going through these challenges, that you'll never compromise. From your heart. Then with a little more prayers doors will be open to you.

Please don't let Satan exchange your destiny. Stay focused and stay blessed.

It's not easy sha...make we no lie but it's very possible. Cheers
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
naso123:
Send me your account number to send you some stipend before you get some thing to do
please send me your email details.. don't really know how to use the pm feature...
God bless..
have a good night rest
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Dyt(f): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
second class upper division economics..
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
Oh What A Life! Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job?

good evening Nigerian's..

my heartfelt greetings goes to you guys once more as you this forum was instrumental to my getting a job last year August...

This is my story. I work for an auditing firm , name withheld by me. early this year I occasionally caught my boss staring at me provocatively I.e lustfully but I just took it as nothing serious because he has never made advances before to me.
Earlier this month, he started complimenting my looks and all, but I still not suspecting anything reciprocated by complimenting his good looks too..
After all who doesn't want to be in the good books of his or her boss..
On the 21st of Jan , he called me into his office and offered me a seat.
I sat innocently, and from there he started his talk about how hard working I was and all.
As if that was not enough, he drew closer and tried to fumble my breast..this man in his mid fifties , had no shame when I politely told him that I was still a virgin and that he should stop..
He apologized and asked me out of his office..
About three days later, he sent for me and presented my termination letter. When I opened the letter, a tear dropped off my eyelids as I saw in block black and bold letters "TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT DUE TO REDUNDANCY" . I stood there for close to five minutes not knowing what to say.After a while I managed to utter a thank you sir and left to pack all my belongings out of the company..
I went home to meet my sick mom(my father is late, I am an only child), when I saw her state I couldn't just bring it upon my self to tell her that I was just sacked..
right now, all the money I have been spending has gone to my mother's treatment..
even to eat now is a problem, right now having 1000 naira is like a million naira...
I have considered giving in but my vow to keep my virginity till marriage is still strong ( this virginity till marriage is a family thing. my mom,mom's mom and so on where Virgins)
so confused right now lord please help me, in your loving kindness touch the hearts of men to look upon your daughter who has chosen to live according to your ways amen...

This your story get as e be.

Firstly, if the picture on your DP is yours, then both the pic and the background do not look like those who struggle for 1k and food a problem.

2ndly, even if you give in the man, how are you sure the job wont be taken away after three months? What happens then?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Virginity, such an overpriced commodity..while I don't care about how old your boss is relative to you (conji is no respecter of age'), I do care that he's trying to blackmail you. It's the principle of the thing that really concerns me; He's an unprincipled and despicable animal and you should be glad that God took you from there...
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by laidback(m): 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
kilode100:

I owe you the truth and I will speak the truth only...
Na only poor men dey enjoy virginity..... No sensible rich man likes the wahala of petting and breaking hymen... Rich love experienced women in the room abi you don see who dey employ inexperienced driver?...

Go and negotiate with your Boss and get that thing broken once and for all because E no dey reign again..

I met my first Husband in a club and after giving birth and all, another man found me worthy of remarrying me and do you know why??

Na because I gather experience!!
I sabi fucck and I no dey lie!

NONSENSE.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by mudsam(m): 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Don't give out your v for any job bocz i know God will provide another job just keep praying and av faith.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by annyplenty(m): 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:

my heartfelt greetings goes to you guys once more as you this forum was instrumental to my getting a job last year August...

This is my story. I work for an auditing firm , name withheld by me. early this year I occasionally caught my boss staring at me provocatively I.e lustfully but I just took it as nothing serious because he has never made advances before to me.
Earlier this month, he started complimenting my looks and all, but I still not suspecting anything reciprocated by complimenting his good looks too..
I sat innocently, and from there he started his talk about how hard working I was and all.
As if that was not enough, he drew closer and tried to fumble my breast..this man in his mid fifties , had no shame when I politely told him that I was still a virgin and that he should stop..
About three days later, he sent for me and presented my termination letter. When I opened the letter, a tear dropped off my eyelids as I saw in block black and bold letters "TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT DUE TO REDUNDANCY" . I stood there for close to five minutes not knowing what to say.After a while I managed to utter a thank you sir and left to pack all my belongings out of the company..
I went home to meet my sick mom(my father is late, I am an only child), when I saw her state I couldn't just bring it upon my self to tell her that I was just sacked..
right now, all the money I have been spending has gone to my mother's treatment..
even to eat now is a problem, right now having 1000 naira is like a million naira...
I have considered giving in but my vow to keep my virginity till marriage is still strong ( this virginity till marriage is a family thing. my mom,mom's mom and so on where Virgins)
so confused right now lord please help me, in your loving kindness touch the hearts of men to look upon your daughter who has chosen to live according to your ways amen...

Please do not give in to this evil demand. Stand by God and your determination to keep your virginity.

If you sell your virginity for job, you may never be able to recover your destiny again. Esau sold his own for food and wept soberly thereafter but it had gone and could not be recovered.

Joseph had opportunity to sell his glorious future to Potiphar's wife at her bed of adultery but he fled. Though he suffered a little time for that decision but he still fulfilled his destiny and rose to become a Prime Minister. That little sufferring was the price he had to pay to keep his destiny.

Lastly, there are special blessings God had reserved for those who keep their bodies. Do not exclude yourself from that list of the benefactors by commiting going into sin. If Mary had defiled herself with Joseph her espoused partner not to even talk of her boss, she would never had become the mother of The Lord, Jesus Christ.

Think about this, what happens if you slept with your boss today to keep your job and the next month the company closes down?

Lastly, I recommend that you watch this movie prayerfully titled Joesphine. You can even get a copy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am7eYipIvLo

JESUScoming

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by cosmicrayboi(m): 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
na u be virgin, na u be mother, mother mother and grand mother mother..
enyia shutup and look for another job, go go give into sex, i no u denied him becos he is in his late fifties grin

if its about virginity, forget it

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by sulmeza(m): 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
kilode100:

Na only poor men dey enjoy virginity..... No sensible rich man likes the wahala of petting and breaking hymen... Rich love experienced women in the room abi you don see who dey employ inexperienced driver?...

Go and negotiate with your Boss and get that thing broken once and for all because E no dey reign again..

I met my first Husband in a club and after giving birth and all, another man found me worthy of remarrying me and do you know why??

hoe alert...dat's ntin 2 be proud of...u jst a lucky slut...
disregard her post pls @op

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
I feel so down..never opened my Bible for two days now..I will reflect on those verses
when I checked out your DP is hard for me to believe your story., because u look so take away, tell me u have never tasted it.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by kaziblake(f): 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by kaziblake(f): 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
Don't give up your virginity for that man.
Jeremiah 2vs11 already tells us of the plan God have for you

GOD in heaven sees what you are going thru and he will never leave or forget you.

By his stripe we are healed,may healing locate your mum(amen)

Better days ahead
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by byvan03: 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hopefully you won't end up losing what you tried to secure here because am sure PMs have started tripping in with all sorts of promises. Don't give in, there is always a way. What if he sleeps with you and still sack you afterwards?

About being a family thing, please omit that part while giving the gist to another person because it makes one want to lol grin.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by kaziblake(f): 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
Justicealh3:
Sorry, but Ladies of now a days use to said, sell what u have & get what u wnated, right
SMH
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by kilode100(f): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
sulmeza:
hoe alert...dat's ntin 2 be proud of...u jst a lucky slut...
disregard dis post pls @op

....And you have never banged a slut?... Can you swear that none of your sisters are hoes?...

I am a hoe with a difference!
Btw,
I am very wicked!

10 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by semasir: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Can I pls ha e one then since it's two for you or offer her one on your part! tongue

adorabledora:
My dear dis is just a test on ur love 4 same thing happened to me December 2015 I didn't giv in as I am talking to u now I av two gud jobs dat am about to choose one
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by kaziblake(f): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Chiscomax:
Use the virginity to pay your bills.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by onowu007(m): 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lord will supply all your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus....Just keep faith don't give in,God will surprise just cast your care to him
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by kilode100(f): 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
laidback:

NONSENSE.

E wan break virginity cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Bonapart(m): 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:

You will get a bigger and better job by the grace of God
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
Op I have a BSC in English and literary studies like u, but am too lazy to write a CV, since u said u have been writing for bloggers before , so can u write a CV for me and name my cost?
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by kaziblake(f): 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dyt:

ouch!
FBI
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by belatoxx: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
To all those who comment you are all stupid... Op give me your acct number make i do little i have so you wont go to that man for money i regret for not married a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by adebayour26: 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
kilode100:

Just listen to yourself 'WHEN YYOU MET YOUR FIRST HUSBAND', that means you don't even av a stable place to stay.

Ma'am, your life needs RESTORATION TODAY

5 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by dapsylee(m): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
Send your CV to oludotconcepts@gmail.com. I could be of help.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by sulmeza(m): 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
kilode100:

....And you have never banged a slut?... Can you swear that none of your sisters are hoes?...

I am a hoe with a difference!
Btw,
I am very wicked!

u think everyone belong to d same moral class as u?...i so much pity u....or perhaps u one dos guys who hide behind female monikers.. undecided...
I'm done wit u btw

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria / Cleaner Earns N375,000 Monthly In Niger State – Investigation / 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.