Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Pls Help! She Is In A Dilemma Of Whom To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! She Is In A Dilemma Of Whom To Marry (895 Views)

The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. / Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman / Help! She Said I Am The Most Ugliest Person She Has Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! She Is In A Dilemma Of Whom To Marry by Rtopzy(f): 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
I saw this on face and decided to post it here.

PLS CYNTHIA NEEDS UR ADVICE
She has been living with Stephen a bachelor working in a food processing company for 3 years now in his 2-bedroom flat apartment. Stephen took her with him when Cynthia came to serve in the accounting department of the company where he works. He never had sexual act with her or made any indecent moves since they have been cohabiting.
Cynthia remained in Stephen's house after her service despite being given an employment in a bank in the city with the help of Fred, a car dealer who is also Stephen's close friend.
Both men never proposed or asked Cynthia out since all this while but puzzle hit the test of this young cute lady recently. She was attending to customers in the banking hall when Dayo her course mate in school came to deposit 20 million naira, money received from a contract he just won.
Dayo used to present double bill to his parents in order to help Cynthia of single parent whose mother (a peasant farmer) could not afford her school fees.
He proposed to marry her that same day they met again since their graduation.
On the same day, Fred came to take Cynthia out for lunch where he also proposed to her.
Dear readers, it will interest u to know that when Cynthia got home that fateful day, Stephen brought out an engagement ring for her as he softly said "please marry me, I'm fully in love with u."
At these crossroads, who should Cynthia marry because she asked the three men to give her a few days to reply their proposals respectively?
Re: Pls Help! She Is In A Dilemma Of Whom To Marry by activelyA(f): 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Stephen angry
Re: Pls Help! She Is In A Dilemma Of Whom To Marry by braimeddy: 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nice fiction tho. What is the title of the movie so that I can go and grab my copy?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! She Is In A Dilemma Of Whom To Marry by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
braimeddy:
Nice fiction tho. What is the title of the movie so that I can go and grab my copy?
Why grab a copy when the plot is soo boring sad
Re: Pls Help! She Is In A Dilemma Of Whom To Marry by Richardonald(m): 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
The best answer is for her to marry dat guy she is sharing apartment with, DoNT ASK ME WHY...
Re: Pls Help! She Is In A Dilemma Of Whom To Marry by skywalker240(m): 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
activelyA:
Stephen angry
I know u are good @ dat, ur moniker says it all
I know who's on ur mind
If not dayo who else grin
Re: Pls Help! She Is In A Dilemma Of Whom To Marry by nanauju(f): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Are they all playing on her intelligence or what sad
Re: Pls Help! She Is In A Dilemma Of Whom To Marry by rydddeal(m): 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
too much nollywood
Re: Pls Help! She Is In A Dilemma Of Whom To Marry by ronaldbecky(m): 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
that call cluelesness, she doesnt no what she want..3 guys. na wah 4 ladies o
Re: Pls Help! She Is In A Dilemma Of Whom To Marry by phameous: 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
I saw the end of the story right from the beginning
Re: Pls Help! She Is In A Dilemma Of Whom To Marry by lekjons(m): 1:00am On Feb 25, 2016
when the part 2 come out.. lemme know.
Re: Pls Help! She Is In A Dilemma Of Whom To Marry by Davidolives(m): 1:25am On Feb 25, 2016
all mind games

(1) (Reply)

I Give Up On Girls / Woman Marries Her Sperm Donor, Opens Up About Her Crazy Love Story / How Do I Recover My Libido After This Terrible Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.