Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date (3907 Views)

I Forfeited My 43m Naijabet Winning Just To Fvck Her(pics) / guys: Reasons Women Beg Us 4 Money And y U Must Fvck Her very well B4 Givin Her / My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
[b]Aight, so theres this girl in one of my classes and shes been giving me the look but as a faithful guy to my Side-chick and ex-girl I always "boned" face for her.

Now the opportunity is open to hook up with her and probably start a relationship with her. So yesterday we went to see Ride along 2(Yes, we jobless on a Monday). After the movie she suggested a Chinese/Korean restaurant and we went.

Now as I was about dropping her she said thank you and we was making out in the car. So we stopped and I was like you want me to come inside and watch a movie(Sly things wink) but she told me that sorry she doesn't believe in pre-marital sex shocked

I "just weak". I wasn't sure how to respond...I spent almost $50 on our date and I hate Chinese and don't even watch movies sad. I have been enraged ever since I didnt even bother to pick her calls and the look on her face in class today showed that she knew we were done before we even started. undecided

Ladies why don't you tell us stuff like this before we take you on dates?...It is a sin and I pray ladies that do it don't make heaven...Hungry Gold-Diggas, if it's Chinese you want SHOW some Dignity and stop giving fake looks to scam us if we not yo type, I might at least give you $20angry

So ladies why do you do this and Guys what will be yo reaction cus I have lost interest in her?
[/b]

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by Topestbilly(m): 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
U didn't play ur game well frm d start so she took advantage of that.

From ur story sef u ar only interested in
" chop n clean mouth " but
bush-meat catch hunter in ur case.

She's definitely into s^x before marriage but ur intentions were writing boldly on ur face n she can read dat without glasses.

Play it cool n tight next time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
angry *splits at thread* *slap the op* i will strip her naked, rape her ass if possible angry
Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
Same shiiit
Different font style
Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by Tallesty1(m): 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
I don't know what you expect from us@OP.
Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
hmm play ur game well and she will beg u to fork her.
Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ok, we should do what exactly? #curious

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by Icon4(m): 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
ok
Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by feldido(m): 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
Maga don fall grin

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by UnknownT: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ok, let's use CBN's official rate, you spent $50*197 = #9850. Let's go to the different black market prices, for #300/$, you spent $50*300= #15000. For #350/$, you spent $50*350= #17500 and finally for #400/$, you spent $50*400= #20000. Hope I was able to help you with the above calculations grin wink

6 Likes

Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by DankemzI(m): 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
E de pain you gaga o grin
Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Must u fvck her on ur 1st day out undecided
Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
DankemzI:
E de pain you gaga o grin

lolsss omolomo la rin ero #sharp
Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by SkinnyDude(m): 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
common 50 usd... is that how broke you're?

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by smsshola(m): 3:01am On Feb 25, 2016
But must av sex with her?
Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by smsshola(m): 3:02am On Feb 25, 2016
But must u av sex with her?
Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by Nobody: 3:13am On Feb 25, 2016
SkinnyDude:

I agree $50 is common but let's be honest that's your minimum wage salary this days and I am in no right to boast cuz I am a student and the only money I work for is that I get from the Schools Track and I am very economical embarassed

If you analyzed my post well I was more annoyed with her petty attitude of not informing me rather than faking with me so Mr Man...Fvck outta here
Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by SkinnyDude(m): 6:07am On Feb 25, 2016
DashMeYansh:

I agree $50 is common but let's be honest that's your minimum wage salary this days and I am in no right to boast cuz I am a student and the only money I work for is that I get from the Schools Track and I am very economical embarassed

If you analyzed my post well I was more annoyed with her petty attitude of not informing me rather than faking with me so Mr Man...Fvck outta here
all this sermon... the bottom line is, you're broke azz bloody immigrant.. don't use student as an excuse., cos' they are so many students there, who work, get their money, and they don't cry over 50USD.. you must be living in Mississippi

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 25, 2016
# and I know ladies that do it don't make heaven #
This guy is writing a new bible cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 25, 2016
SkinnyDude:

Stop kidding man! Its never easy making $1 ... Ask yo dad and he'll sure explain things better wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by samdavjustin(m): 6:31am On Feb 25, 2016
Ofcourse she is not gonna tell before your date because she already knows what you want. Next time use backpage and save yourself some stress and headaches.

Thank me later
Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by grad2012(f): 6:41am On Feb 25, 2016
Kekeke sharp gal grin .
Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by SkinnyDude(m): 7:12am On Feb 25, 2016
pinceprinz:

Stop kidding man! Its never easy making $1 ... Ask yo dad and he'll sure explain things better wink
please don't call my dad into this,..
Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by MilesLamar(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2016
HateU2:
Must u fvck her on ur 1st day out undecided

No mind the novice. The gal get sense pass am self.
Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
SkinnyDude:
all this sermon... the bottom line is, you're broke azz bloody immigrant.. don't use student as an excuse., cos' they are so many students there, who work, get their money, and they don't cry over 50USD.. you must be living in Mississippi

Such Jealousy, such Hatred lipsrsealed...I have a blue passport been living in the states since I was 8...Just swerve obviously you not only need to hit the gym but also take some common sense classes

1 Like

Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by silentkiller(m): 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hoe
Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by UrbanMystique: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lol

Let's go on strike.

Dudes unites against extorting hoes grin

I hope that doesn't sound gay grin
Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by UrbanMystique: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
SkinnyDude:
really dude? How old are you?
Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by SkinnyDude(m): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
DashMeYansh:

Such Jealousy, such Hatred lipsrsealed...I have a blue passport been living in the states since I was 8...Just swerve obviously you not only need to hit the gym but also take some common sense classes
bloody illegal immigrant.. immigration will catch up with you one day
Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by SkinnyDude(m): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
UrbanMystique:
really dude? How old are you?
broke niggah detected
Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by UrbanMystique: 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
SkinnyDude:
broke niggah detected
with this comment, I would say 13. Ask your parent what they went through to give you that allowance.
Re: She Doesnt Want Me To Fvck Her After Expensive Date by SkinnyDude(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
UrbanMystique:
with this comment, I would say 13. Ask your parent what they went through to give you that allowance.
old man, don't quote me again..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Tries Advertising Sofa On Facebook, Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Boobs / First September To Remember / Can You Marry A Man Like Your Father Or A Woman Like Your Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.