Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? (28793 Views)

Was The Vice President So Tiny And Irrelevant For This Public Embarrasment? / Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far / PHOTO - Who Was This Senator Reporting To Buhari In Saraki's Presence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by sunkomite(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2016
twerky:
2 and 4
God punish number 3 embarassed
Twerky bae u dey para no b small o, thumbs up for u anyways.......I second u on ur selection too but 2 is my ? preffered one.
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by praise2009: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2016
SAI BABA
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by otosa(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2016
4 all the way. But maybe after four year of Baba I might choose otherwise
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by otosa(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2016
4 all the way. But maybe after four years of Baba I might choose otherwise
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by gtnapes: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2016
4.... Take it all
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2016
A lot of the comments reflect the OP's desire to see people display their sentiments.

Those shouting Yar'Adua should remember things didn't seemed to be moving during his administration. That the only thing we kept on hearing was the 7 point agenda. A lot of people even wondered if we had a president. Nobody wanted to be patient. But just because another man is there now, Yar'Adua has become the best president for them. Beg to tell me why you think Yar'Adua was better than Buhari.

Instead of us sitting down to open malicious thread in the guise of bashing the president, why can't we sit down and support him by contributing our quota for the development of the country. You cannot expect the government to do all the work while you laze around opening useless and profitless threads.

And someone even had the heart to ask that this useless thread be moved to front page.

If you really need the youth to discuss profitable things, open sensible threads that would challenge the youths to take up leadership. And if you must open threads like this, you shouldn't include the present administration because it wouldn't be fair. OBJ had eight years, GEJ had 4 years +2 years as acting president, Yar'Adua had 2 and Buhari hasn't even finished a year and you are already putting him up with those who have had their tenures.
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by Pennyways: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2016
twerky:
2 and 4
look at ur lifr and ur entire family, are you either ur family been 10 percent bless compared to that of number 3?
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by samlegendsam: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2016
OkparaJesus:
I dibt know how she started going to mosque all in the
name that she was those who allowed devil to sell rice and
chicken at home,if not why did they allow Kim
karadashian to sing at deeper life camp ground as if she
was a devoted Alahaja now that Obama allowed Straight
same marriage but am not sure he is aware of the danger
ahead of the world. But if am sure why did my sister carry
my mum at her back when she was a baby girl. God will
surely punish all those who allowed her to dedicate at the
deeper life camp ground when they all knew she was
watching the game against Man U vs Chelsea.
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by samlegendsam: 10:51am On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=samlegendsam post=43234955][/quote]what are u saying here?I can't find any correlation btw the subject of discussion and what u said!!!
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by Oyase(m): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by Ebukaokeke5: 10:56am On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by chuksmad(m): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by dyn1800: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2016
Best as I see it;

1. Obj- best for making Nigerians Indifference about his Government.
2. PMB- best for disciplinary approach for governance and zero Tolerance for corruption. " stealing is corruption "- PMB
3. GEJ- Best for Gullibility and Naive approach to Governance. Not doing due diligence on information given to him . very loose when talking " Stealing is not corruption" GEJ PHD
4 UMY- best for not been able to be the best- like someone rightly said we had no Government under his Regime

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by olajuwon1111(m): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by Eebrahym(m): 11:32am On Feb 25, 2016
Jirate:
This is the Best for now

Wetin do him head, hair and lips?
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
With sentiment, I will go for PMB cool

*nobody should quote me*
*i wud quote u*
undecided PMB My asss, who dash d LOSER Best president so far.
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by Abdulkatcha(m): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
musa yara'dua
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by bobchigar(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
twerky:
2 and 4
Amen
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by cruxeylord(m): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
yar' dua all the way my he b bless herafter
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by baysol: 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Goddex:
GEJ

GEJ remains number 4 permanently.
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by HonAdeli(m): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
I'll go for no2 coz he is still in power!!
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by BUAR(m): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
3 anf 4
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by BUAR(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
3 anf 4 is better 1 is a criminal and 2 is an extremist ...,,.,.,,,.,
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by ibile1: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
BUAR:
3 anf 4 is better 1 is a criminal and 2 is an extremist ...,,.,.,,,.,

You nailed it....
Im happy you aren't brain washed. God be with you
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by ibile1: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
LoveMachine:
2 only because I'm an optimist and I like by the saying, "the best is yet to come."
Brainwashed fellow......use ur brain.
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by galadima77(m): 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
twerky:
2 and 4

U didn't have to go so extreme na!

PMB all the way
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by Lijams(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
Buhari
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by kenoz(m): 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by LoveMachine(m): 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
ibile1:

Brainwashed fellow......use ur brain.

Stay mad. I see that's working well for you grin Take a long walk off a short pier. NTORR!
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by ibile1: 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
LoveMachine:

Stay mad. I see that's working well for you grin Take a long walk off a short pier. NTORR!

evil baptise you as you stay mad...
Re: Photo: Who Is Your Best President So Far? by ayo1234: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
President Yar'dua .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plans To Recall Senator Melaye Begins In Kogi Central / "Nnamdi Kanu's Love For Money Is His Greatest Weakness" - Deji Adeyanju / Fayose Cautions Buhari Over Probe Of Military Chiefs, Says $2.1bn Arms Deal Is A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.