Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support (14866 Views)

Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria / 3Million Nigerians Living With HIV/AIDS - AHF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by dapsoneh: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
K. Does. It make any diff? Obviously no. Accept gay rights, more ppl bcome gay, this leads to more HIV cases and the cycle continues

2 Likes

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by jpipe2000(m): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
always bout 'em gays, keep ur money while we keep our sanity

6 Likes

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by shammah1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
You're right dear
Eyekandi:
We can make this work for us, Its time for us to look inwards and develop our own medications,,,
Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by JSayin(f): 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
No aid given to Nigeria reaches the people it is meant for.
So reducing or completely stopping it will only make a difference in the lives of the big men' who siphon it.

2 Likes

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by ThisMeansWAR: 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
Eyekandi:
We can make this work for us, Its time for us to look inwards and develop our own medications,,,
look inward to where?
churches and mosques?

when america governments were busy building research facilities and spending huge on education, your government was busy sending people to saudi arabia and jerusalem..heck your president is in saudi praying to imaginary superman.
we should start asking gods and saudi or jerusalem to come and help us out now. not a "gay" country of america

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by superemmy(m): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
USA should take their gay policies and shove it up their asses. Obam will be gone too soon. Trump is coming and I pray he overturns all the shit you've been doing all these years.

#Nonsense

1 Like

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
ThisMeansWAR:
look inward to where?
churches and mosques?

when america governments were busy building research facilities and spending huge on education, your government was busy sending people to saudi arabia and jerusalem..heck your president is in saudi praying to imaginary superman.
we should start asking gods and saudi or jerusalem to come and help us out now. not a "gay" country of america

I get you.
But, my people say " whenever you wakeup, then your morning starts " its not late for us to build new and develop existing research institutes.

1 Like

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by Mackson01: 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
Let them take their aids. We don't need it. No to gay
Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by linearity: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
superemmy:
USA should take their gay policies and shove it up their asses. Obam will be gone too soon. Trump is coming and I pray he overturns all the shit you've been doing all these years.

#Nonsense
I hate to break the bad news to you, Trump will never be President, he does not have the votes...yes, I know they say 'never say never', I have to defy that rule...mark this post and come check it again on November 8, 2016.

Plus, it was the Supreme Court and not Obama that put a nail on the gay discrimination coffin, contrary to what you think? America Presidents do not have such powers.

3 Likes

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by Awoofawo(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
ko ni da fun iyalaya America. Make dem go siddon for third mainland bridge jare!
cool
Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
Firstly HIV virus is contacted mostly through sexual intercourse if we can abstain from premarital sex all this won't affect us.Try and go for PEP if you feel you had unprotected sex or a cut from sharp object. Get yourself a barbing clip and don't. Now US have refused their aid simply because we refused to help Mad people who are suffering from server mental derangement. They are supporting people who invented HIV into this world. it was through homosexualism that HIV came into existence. let us seek aid from None Homosexual supporting countries like Russian and UAE. Seriously this aid is even least of our problem because you can't say you are in for human right yet you force people on a decision accepted by the masses not to legalize homosexuality. If they feel they want to help they let US provide asylum to them. Seriously this gay issue is getting me pissed off because I can't comprehend it.Even if we are forced to accept homosexuality I trust Nigerians will definitely take laws into their hands by killing and lynching conspicuous homosexuals who decides to come out and talk anyhow in the streets of Nigerian states. I trust what they can do to these set of useless animals called gays. I was watching how a male dog bit off the tail of another male dog simply because he was smelling the anus of it's thinking it was a female. If animals like dog,fowl,goat,rabbit,fish finds it hard to engage in homosexuality how much more you human being with developed brain. I think homosexuals deserves to be killed.

2 Likes

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by Nten: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
I knew it would come to this. Nigeria should start looking inward because over depending on foreign aid is regrettably lugubrious for a society like ours

2 Likes

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by Jacko01: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
It is at this moment nigeria knew dey bleeped up.... Comon y we so backward and behind.... Let gay be.... Afta all denrele gay uti gay phyno gay gay already dey allow it n receive aid.... 9ja sef
Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by repogirl(f): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
F*cking bullies! angry

Africa is in trouble, for how long will we keep being b*itches to these developed countries?

When are we going to reclaim our pride instead of begging for handouts with hefty conditions from those our fake ass friends.

1 Like

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by elfico(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
ochallo:
It makes perfect sense, countries where gays are pushed underground have higher AIDS statistics. If America is wasting it's tax dollars on a country that has refused to make the environment healthy for sexual deviants then they might as well light it up and let it burn.
like South Africa right?

2 Likes

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by mightyhaze: 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
Jacko01:
It is at this moment nigeria knew dey bleeped up.... Comon y we so backward and behind.... Let gay be.... Afta all denrele gay uti gay phyno gay gay already dey allow it n receive aid.... 9ja sef
u use oshogbo weed? Wich phyno be gay?

5 Likes

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
Africa is blessed,we have the brains and we have the herbs,its about time the govt give our scientist a chance
Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by BlueMagic2(m): 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
I've always said Obama is the worst thing to happen to the US, Africa and the world as a whole. This Son of a B! $# had no other agenda other than fagot rights. And blacks and Africa was rejoicing when he was elected claiming him as one of their own. The buffoon has done more for fagots than for blacks.

1 Like

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by ableguy(m): 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rayhut:
Nigeria should remove prison terms for Gay people and replace it with rehabilitation centers,as Gay and lesbianism act is just a social habit disorder,scientist have also prove that some male and female have higher opposite sex hormones and some other genetic factors that make them to behave like opposite sex and also prison terms for them is against their fundamental human right

Indirectly telling us you are one, nonsense. Go to America and exercise your useless right.
Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by francizy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
DashMeYansh:
Lovely development, my country could use the money for better things. No one gives a fvck about some faggots_ living with HiV in some Sub-Saharan country.

I ain hating on Gays...I just view y'all as Retards_

Did you even understand the OP before commenting? Lemme explain in pidgin..

USA say dem no go provide support again for 1.9million Nigerians way get HIV (both the ones way carry am because them dey shuck shuck every toto way them see and the ones way carry am because some goats way get HIV rape them and the ones way get am because dem dey do runs girls). All these ones na because we no support their gay activities.

Hope you understand better now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by ValerianSteel(m): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
superemmy:

#Nonsense
You lots are just so ignorant grin grin grin.Trump will never be American President popularly elected at the polls.Probably if somehow the elections are rigged and he wins,this won't even happen to start with,In the case it does,he'll be booted out as fast as a lightening Bolt.

Watch out for 2017,Hillary Clinton's administration will press more on anti-gay countries and am convinced to a certain level that the Buhari government will make attempts at repealing Anti-Homosexuality and Anti-gay laws.At most change some of the clauses in the law especially the jail sentence.

1 Like

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by sosara: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2016
Nonsense....... Let call Agbalaka and apologize to him now.
Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by blackpanda: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
DashMeYansh:
Lovely development, my country could use the money for better things. No one gives a fvck about some faggots_ living with HiV in some Sub-Saharan country.

I dont think u read the post well. US is no longer paying for HIV drugs for us. So which money are u talking about
Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by blackpanda: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
BlueMagic2:
I've always said Obama is the worst thing to happen to the US, Africa and the world as a whole. This Son of a B! $# had no other agenda other than fagot rights. And blacks and Africa was rejoicing when he was elected claiming him as one of their own. The buffoon has done more for fagots than for blacks.

Wow. U sound so frustrated. Its like this gay thing means so much to you?

1 Like

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by bedspread: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
I didn't see anything about the gay support here oo. Did anyone here see.
Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
francizy:

Do you even understand the OP before commenting? Lemme explain in pidgin..

USA say dem no go provide support again for 1.9million Nigerians way get HIV (both the ones way carry am because them dey shuck shuck every toto way them see and the ones way carry am because some goats way get HIV rape them and the ones way get am because dem dey do runs girls). All these ones na because we no support their gay activities.

Hope you understand better now?

I am American so read my post again undecided
Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
this reminds me of Benue state wia 1/3 of the populace get HIV esp that otukpor area.anywia for pple wey like to dey bleep around just know that Aids is real.

1 Like

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
blackpanda:

I dont think u read the post well. US is no longer paying for HIV drugs for us. So which money are u talking about

My Money, AMERICAN MONEY...hope yo ass understands now?
Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by blackpanda: 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
DashMeYansh:

My Money, AMERICAN MONEY...hope yo ass understands now?

Are u american? If yes, then that makes sense.
Btw not all nigerians support the anti-gay law. Some of us think its primitive and ridiculous!

2 Likes

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by sirrinky: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
DashMeYansh:

What's your point exactly? Both statements seem disjointed and incoherrent.

2 Likes

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by Gaskia: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Time to patronize Dr Gabriel Abalaka.
Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
this is what I call "the Devils deal", a man that fails to put his house in order, gives outsiders the guts to make decisions in his home, the west has never been our friends, they have only flirted with Africa when there is a catch,thanks to several years of mismanagement from our leaders,we still have to depend on aids,they are making it more of a case of a beggar has no choice,and they want to force gays on us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Begins Mass Fumigation Of Public Places Against LASSA Fever (list) / COVID-19 Update For January 23 2021 In Nigeria / World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.