Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support (14857 Views)

Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria / 3Million Nigerians Living With HIV/AIDS - AHF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by greenguy: 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
Good for them, they can save their money because we'll soon have a cure.. It pays us to be straight.
Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by promizchild: 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
DashMeYansh:
Lovely development, my country could use the money for better things. No one gives a fvck about some faggots_ living with HiV in some Sub-Saharan country.

I ain hating on Gays...I just view y'all as Retards_

It has been a long time we discovered that America your country have no love for the Africa even Nigeria as it is obvious in your comment that you lack respect for humanity. However, God is the greatest, your country did more than this in time of Ebola outbreak but God delivered Nigeria by granting us wisdom to control the epidemic. It was a surprise to America. Nigeria will not succumb to your homosexual proposal. God has finished with you, he just started with Nigeria, dont be surprise if the cure for Aids comes from Africa especially Nigeria. Next time learn to show respect for other human being outside America you are not better than us, it is just a matter of time.

4 Likes

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by ThisMeansWAR: 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
Eyekandi:

I get you.
But, my people say " whenever you wakeup, then your morning starts " its not late for us to build new and develop existing research institutes.

it's actually to late too build anything for our present predicament.. the best we can do is beg the so called gay countries or allow them to force gay laws on us..
even if we have the structures on ground today, who will be the researcher? those that have been brainwashed and cannot see things beyond the tent of religion? please.

but we can make sure our children never makes the same mistakes as us

1 Like

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by ChinonsoDike2: 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
Beggars can't be choosers. If you need aid from the US be ready to agree to the terms and conditions. The US is just asking you to treat your own citizens fairly, but you're too unintelligent to realize that. Develop your own drugs lazy people. Long live the USA.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by 982ABU(m): 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
grin grin grin cheesy we say no to gay
Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
N58 Billion naira? Where is the govt expected to get that one again upon all our current debts?
Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by Standing5(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
Gay union is the fastest means of HIV spread so our govt is on the right track already. Let them keep their aids-aide, we can always find a way round it.

1 Like

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by calliope(f): 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=DashMeYansh post=43268964]Lovely development, my country could use the money for better things. No one gives a fvck about some faggots_ living with HiV in some Sub-Saharan country.

[/quote) typical, u seem myopic about humanity.... Wat a waste of education and resources....
Who give a Bleep if ure an American... Dat doesn't give ur bigotry the audacity to call humans Retards.....
American or not, you're dumb AS FU*K!

5 Likes

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
ableguy:

Indirectly telling us you are one, nonsense. Go to America and exercise your useless right.
I am not one of them, Soyinka is also one of them by condemning the prison sentence for them and telling the lawmakers to go back to school ,does it make sense to you, to be sending them to prison instead of rehabilitating their life and changing them from been a gay to normal person, which is one is better, Nigeria is always very religious people and the same time the most corrupt.

1 Like

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
DashMeYansh:
Lovely development, my country could use the money for better things. No one gives a fvck about some faggots_ living with HiV in some Sub-Saharan country.

Actually this comment of yours is portraying you as the RETARD in this picture.

Did the source say the whole people living with aids are all gays?

Try and read with understanding before you rush to comment and display retardation.

smiley.

Oh and your signature---- pretty childish.

1 Like

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by Wallie(m): 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Where are those that claim HIV is no longer a bad thing? The best situation you can be in is to protect yourself from catching it in the first place! Use protection!

Anyway, I think this may be the impetus needed for a Nigerian pharmaceutical company to make a generic version of the drugs HIV patients need. I believe South Africa did the same thing a while ago. Look on the bright side, if we are able to manufacture the generic drugs, we may be able to export it to other African countries! Win-win!
Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2016
The fact that men have legitimized homosexuality and sat down to agree that it's a good thing does not change God's stand on it. As I've heard someone say 'God is not a democrat'. Let me not even take the discussion in this direction for now. Anyway, since we're now recognizing all sorts of sexual deviations and paraphilias, why not allow pedophiles their rights and serial killers who are necrophiliacs as well. What hypocrisy (On the part of the West).

1 Like

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hahahahaha nice one. Goodnews grin
now buhari must legalise it cheesy
dis calls for celebration Cc Masonkz johnfavour fearlesschickkn Estharfabian
Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
greenguy:
Good for them, they can save their money because we'll soon have a cure.. It pays us to be straight.
cure keh? undecided
nigeria wud find cure to HIV? IDntblivit
Mak dat old man president buhari better stop proving stubborn.
Without america, nigeria is nothing.
Durrh

1 Like

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
From this thread, it's obvious that all the education that some Nigerians have, are of no use.

No one is imposing being gay on you. There are already gay people in Nigeria who are hiding, cos they know they'll be approached with violence if someone is to know about them.

All they're saying is that you repeal that nonsense law and recognise the fact that gay people are actually in Nigeria, and should be treated as every other citizen of the state. No one is saying you should start having anal sex (cos that's the only thing that comes to you guys' minds once you hear the word "gay")

Smh.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by emeka2847: 7:14am On Mar 10, 2016
If US catch you dey call gay sexual deviants, you will have common sense

ochallo:
............. refused to make the environment healthy for sexual deviants..........
Re: USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support by emeka2847: 7:29am On Mar 10, 2016
If US should catch you calling that thing disorder grin

Nigeria should remove prison terms for Gay people and replace it with rehabilitation centers,as Gay and lesbianism act is just a social habit disorder,scientist have also prove that some male and female have higher opposite sex hormones and some other genetic factors that make them to behave like opposite sex and also prison terms for them is against their fundamental human right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets / COVID-19 Update For January 23 2021 In Nigeria / Panic As 'Danfo Driver' Faints During Confrontation With LASTMA Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.