Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Help! I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl (1142 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by caniva(m): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2009
I'm close to 25yrs, & yet i can't approach a girl 2 express my desire, pls help
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by edogram1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2009
my guy, how you handsome? or are you financially okay?

at-least you can toast a girl in Nigeria no matter you condition or else you are looking up to the girls above you limit or capacity and the sametime you scared of rejection.

you can start toasting any girl you see either you like her or not.

from there you can grown up with some confident to hook up with girls.
understand with the need or want, like that like that u becomes a real man.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by rhymz(m): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2009
Edogram,re U a nigerian?Men Ur post is messed up,dis is d worst post i ve read on NL,so incoherent with tenses mixing up lyk a kindergarten kid.Abeg No post again,U giv english language a bad name.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by iice(f): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2009
Chaii grin grin
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by kufreabasi(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2009
edogram.:

at-least you can toast a girl in Nigeria no matter you condition or else you are looking up to the girls above you limit or capacity and the sametime you scared of rejection.

Hahahahaha, nigerian ladies has no choice. That's what you mean. embarassed shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by biola44: 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2009
rhymz:

Edogram,re U a nigerian?Men Ur post is messed up,dis is d worst post i ve read on NL,so incoherent with tenses mixing up lyk a kindergarten kid.Abeg No post again,U giv english language a bad name.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl by Vuitton(m): 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2009
rhymz:

Hahahaahaahahahahaaaha grin grin grin

@ Poster
I kinda agree with Edogram (stil understand a lil of wot he sayin)

In 9ja it dont take more than an offer of a meal (lunch or dinner) to entice the cheaper girls. So even if you are not good looking but can afford MR.BIGGS (N550:rice + 100:soft drink) you can make some progress wink

But sometimes Mr. Biggs too much sef, mama Putt still dey naaa = N280 grin

(1) (Reply)

B & B Meaning / He Says He Wanna Kill Me / I'm So Confused, I Have To Leave D Man Of My Dreams For Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.