Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Come And See How Yar'dua Brother Used To Rock Da Club In Katsina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come And See How Yar'dua Brother Used To Rock Da Club In Katsina (861 Views)

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics / Turai Yar'dua Also Ignore Protocol, Decended The Plane Before the President?. / What Do You Think Of Yar'dua 's Inaugural Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And See How Yar'dua Brother Used To Rock Da Club In Katsina by femicensus: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2009
Come me with to Fadama View Motel, along Yahaya Way around GRA in Katsina. You will see how Yar'dua brother wine and dine with his colleagues. Alas these men don't bother about the affair of Nigeria. They just behave as they like. Ask any corp member in katsina, he/she will gist u better1
Re: Come And See How Yar'dua Brother Used To Rock Da Club In Katsina by Tudor6(f): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2009
I was expecting to see some photos or video. We can't all follow you to katsina my guy. . .
Re: Come And See How Yar'dua Brother Used To Rock Da Club In Katsina by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2009
femicensus:

Come me with to Fadama View Motel, along Yahaya Way around GRA in Katsina. You will see how Yar'dua brother wine and dine with his colleagues. Alas these men don't bother about the affair of Nigeria. They just behave as they like. Ask any corp member in katsina, he/she will gist u better1

Is that an excuse for why yaradua is not performing?
Except you are talking about him being above sharia law, I dont see anything wrong if a president's brother decides to wine and dine with his colleagues.
Re: Come And See How Yar'dua Brother Used To Rock Da Club In Katsina by deor03(m): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2009
femicensus:

So,  I am sure he is an Adult who is entitled to live his life.
Re: Come And See How Yar'dua Brother Used To Rock Da Club In Katsina by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2009
why do we have to see ?
Re: Come And See How Yar'dua Brother Used To Rock Da Club In Katsina by nex(m): 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2009
Is it Ismail Yar'Adua? Please tell him that his homeboy is jonsing in Lagos O! I called at the house in V.I but he's never around.

What's happening? Na we been dey run things from Polo grounds in Ikoyi to Okoti Eboh, back to Elsie Femi Pearse in V.I back in the day in 97/98 before even governorship levels came up. Na we dey bring groove to the B.Q and arrange I.V to all dem hot chicks parties those days. Why e wan come dull me like this?

O boy, Katsina here I come!
Re: Come And See How Yar'dua Brother Used To Rock Da Club In Katsina by femicensus: 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2009
You guys are right! He is an adult and he has a right to enjoy himself with some bottles of star and ladies fine, and they would be the one professing Sharia. I wouldn't have bother if they are not the advocacy of sharia law that drinking of beer is not permitted because "he would seek equity must go with clean hands' I would try to capture some pics and send them b/4 leaving this state.
Re: Come And See How Yar'dua Brother Used To Rock Da Club In Katsina by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2009
femicensus:

You guys are right!  He is an adult and he has a right to enjoy himself with  some bottles of star and ladies fine,  and they would be the one professing Sharia. I wouldn't have bother if they are not the advocacy of sharia law that drinking of beer is not permitted because "he would seek equity must go with clean hands' I would try to capture some pics and send them b/4 leaving this state.

The last time I checked, it was his brother that was all about sharia and not him (Ismail). He does not represent yaradua's political ideas, neither does yaradua represnt his.
However, its not news that those sharia propagandists are the major defaulters of the law.

For now, back off if you can and come back to report to us when you notice that he is part of the corruption going on in nigeria.
Thanks.

nex:

Is it Ismail Yar'Adua? Please tell him that his homeboy is jonsing in Lagos O! I called at the house in V.I but he's never around.

What's happening? Na we been dey run things from Polo grounds in Ikoyi to Okoti Eboh, back to Elsie Femi Pearse in V.I back in the day in 97/98 before even governorship levels came up. Na we dey bring groove to the B.Q and arrange I.V to all dem hot chicks parties those days. Why e wan come dull me like this?

Blacks and nigerians for you.
Re: Come And See How Yar'dua Brother Used To Rock Da Club In Katsina by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 13, 2009
I dont get your point?

is he supposed to permanently fast and wear sackcloth?
Re: Come And See How Yar'dua Brother Used To Rock Da Club In Katsina by bawomolo(m): 1:10am On Jul 13, 2009
nex:

lmao. no wonder you are no more his friend.

leaky mouth.
Re: Come And See How Yar'dua Brother Used To Rock Da Club In Katsina by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 13, 2009
nex:

nice photo though excessive partying na wa. cheesy

As you dey type na so you look wink

(1) (Reply)

Anambra 2010: Soludo Offered Us Bribe – Aspirants / . / True Face Of Lagos’ Retracts Allegation Against Lawmakers But Stands By

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.