Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? (1344 Views)

Avoid These Job Search Mistakes!!! / Understanding Timing In Job Search In Nigeria / EFCC Invitation For Physical Screening Exercise .. Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by Seeeeeeee: 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
My fellow nairalander's i am beginning to think if job search in Nigeria a physical or spiritual thing?
Since i finished NYSC 3yrs ago i have appiled for jobs everywhere through the physical process of submitting Cv, all to no avail. Now i am thinking should i go spiritual through Prophets, Imams/Alfas, do they have the solutions?
Any recommendations or Solution is welcomed, Thanks. lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by Benjom(m): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
Well, only God has the answer to your question. Be careful of all the aforementioned. Most of them would only end up putting you in more deep problems. So that it won't be a case of 'out of frying pan into the fire'. Pray and continue to believe; your time will come... definitely.

1 Like

Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by Seeeeeeee: 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Benjom:
Well, only God has the answer to your question. Be careful of all the aforementioned. Most of them would only end up putting you in more deep problems. So that it won't be a case of 'out of frying pan into the fire'. Pray and continue to believe; your time will come... definitely.
Thanks are their miracles fake or they dön't have any power?
Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by christaddicted: 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
There are jobs every where my beloved brother. Pray and it will come.
I got series of jobs six days after my NYSC-pop in June 2013. Even till today, jobs are still coming. The secret is knowing Christ. All through my days in service, I served Christ not Nigeria. Now I run business and I have time for myself & my Lord God.
Its well with you.

3 Likes

Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by Seeeeeeee: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
christaddicted:
There are jobs every where. Pray and it will come.
Yea thats why i need the spiritual fathers to pray so that it could manifest, you know any with direct contact?
Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by christaddicted: 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Yea thats why i need the spiritual fathers to pray so that it could manifest, you know any with direct contact?

My brother read my modified comment.
Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by Seeeeeeee: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
christaddicted:
I got series of jobs six days after my NYSC-pop in June 2013. Even till today, jobs are still coming. The secret is knowing Christ. All through my days in service, I served Christ not Nigeria. Now I run business and I have time for myself & my Lord God.
Its well with you.
Does it mean i don't know christ? Thats why i need a spiritual father to communicate my matter to God directly in the language he understands may be he doesnt understand my language
Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by christaddicted: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
Seeeeeeee:

I only refer people to Christ. I can't refer you to spiritual persons even though I know or have them as good friends because they were not there when God formed, created & breathed on you with such a great destiny. Go to God my brother. And you will see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by christaddicted: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Does it mean i don't know christ? Thats why i need a spiritual father to communicate my matter to God directly in the language he understands may be he doesnt understand my language

Stop being anxious my brother. It is written. "Be anxious for nothing but by prayer and supplication........."
I see anxiety like a dark cloud that cover people from hearing or seeing God.
Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by christaddicted: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Seeeeeeee:

And in the case of having a spiritual father, its very good you have one but you have to pray well for God to reveal & lead you to that person who has a place in your destiny, whose destiny is tied to yours and whose very essence on earth is also for your sake. It took me three years of spiritual finding to locate mine. Timothy,Titus whose spiritual father was Apostle Paul did well on earth.
God hears & understand your language brother. Its time you hear him too.

Go
To
God,bro.
Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by Seeeeeeee: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
christaddicted:

Stop being anxious my brother. It is written. "Be anxious for nothing but by prayer and supplication........."
I see anxiety like a dark cloud that cover people from hearing or seeing God.
Bro staying without job is no joke
Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by christaddicted: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Bro staying without job is no joke

I understand you very well bro. But You are already staying with job. Hear GOD.
Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by Seeeeeeee: 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
christaddicted:

I understand you very well bro. But You are already staying with job. Hear GOD.
I believe you.. Thanks
Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by christaddicted: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
I believe you.. Thanks
You welcome..bro Stay blessed..
Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
christaddicted:
Its well with you.
.You Served Christ when you shoud be serving Nigeria and you are Happy to say it. You better Pray for Forgiveness because you cheated your Fatherland.

Jesus Christ said Give unto Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar.
Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by delightz(m): 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Seriously. .....
It depends on what you want.
If you want a spiritual job ...go spiritual.
And if you want a physical job....stay physical.

3yrs is still young
HaveFaith.
Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by lanre56(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
THE BIBLE’S VIEWPOINT
Anxiety
Anxiety has two faces. One is a liability; the other, an asset. The Bible helps us to recognize both kinds.
Is it normal to be anxious?
THE REALITY Anxiety involves feelings of uneasiness, nervousness, or worry. Because we live in an uncertain world, bouts of anxiety can overtake any of us.
WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS King David wrote: “How long will I have anxious concern, with grief in my heart each day?” ( ) What helped David to cope? He poured out his heart to God in prayer, trusting fully in God’s loyal love. ( ) In fact, God invites us to unburden ourselves to him. “Throw all your anxiety on [God], because he cares for you,” says
Doing something for loved ones can allay our anxiety about them
Often, though, we can allay anxieties by addressing them in a practical way. For example, when the Bible writer Paul felt “anxiety for all the congregations,” he worked hard to comfort and encourage those for whom he was concerned. ( ) In that respect, his anxiety proved to be an asset, for it moved him to extend needed help. The same can be true of us. The opposite attitude—apathy or indifference—
would indicate a lack of loving concern.
— .
“Look out not only for your own interests, but also for the interests of others.” — .
How can you deal with undue anxiety?
THE REALITY People may be anxious about past misdeeds, the future, or finances.
WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS Concern about past misdeeds: Before becoming Christians, some people in the first century were drunkards, extortioners, sexually immoral, and thieves. ( ) Rather than dwell on their past, they changed their ways and trusted in God’s great mercy, which he extends willingly. “With you [God] there is true forgiveness, so that you may be held in awe,” says .
Uncertainty about tomorrow: “Never be anxious about the next day,” said Jesus Christ, “for the next day will have its own anxieties.” ( ) His point? Address today’s concerns. Do not compound them by bringing tomorrow’s forward, which can cloud judgment and lead to rash decisions. Also keep in mind that many anxieties may later prove to be unwarranted.
Money worries: A wise man once prayed: “Give me neither poverty nor riches.” (
) Instead, he sought contentment—a feeling that merits God’s approval. At
, we read: “Let your way of life be free of the love of money, while you are content with the present things. For [God] has said: ‘I will never leave you, and I will never abandon you.’” Unlike money, which can—and does—
fail, God never fails those who trust in him and lead a simple life.
“I have not seen anyone righteous abandoned, nor his children looking for bread.” — .
Will we ever be free of anxiety?
WHAT PEOPLE SAY “We are entering a new age of anxiety,” said journalist Harriet Green in a 2008 article in The Guardian. In 2014, Patrick O’Connor wrote in The Wall Street Journal that “Americans are registering record levels of anxiety.”
WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS “Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs it down, but a good word cheers it up.” (
) An especially “good word” can be found in the good news of God’s Kingdom. ( ) That Kingdom, a government by God, will soon do what we alone could never do
—eliminate all anxiety by removing the root causes, including sickness and death! “[God] will wipe out every tear from [our] eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore.”—
“May the God who gives hope fill you with all joy and peace by your trusting in him.” — .
People suffering from serious anxiety disorders may be wise to consult a doctor. Awake! does not recommend any particular therapy or treatment.
Psalm 13:2
Psalm 13:5; 62:8
1 Peter 5:7
2 Corinthians 11:28
Proverbs 17:17
Philippians 2:4
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
Psalm 130:4
Matthew 6:25, 34
Proverbs 30:8
Hebrews 13:5
Psalm 37:25
Proverbs 12:25
Matthew 24:14
Revelation 21:4
Romans 15:13
|
Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by Seeeeeeee: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
delightz:
Seriously. .....
It depends on what you want.
If you want a spiritual job ...go spiritual.
And if you want a physical job....stay physical.

3yrs is still young
HaveFaith.
Thanks bro i like ur response, i need any job be it physical or spiritual. I made reference to job search, Thanks
Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by tweeby: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Thanks bro i like ur response, i need any job be it physical or spiritual. I made reference to job search, Thanks
Everything in life boils down to God.! I've had so many experience dat wen men try to help, dey will still fail n at d end u get madly hurt. I wish I can tell u my story frm 2013. At d end of it all God is good n ever faithful.
E.g. My sister told me how she gave her 1st income in nysc n told God she want to serve in CBN n to d glory of God. It happened tru dat I decided to try it during my time n asked for 3 things since d heaven is open for us all, I asked for good state wit bin posted to best ppa, asked for state capital wit great pple n lastly told God I want at d end of my service my savings should be 19800*11 minus tithe n all and I will stil live in abundance. My dear, it was like a dream wen I calculated how I lived my life in Abundant. God did all for me since den I worry not about life n decide to leave it all for him.
As daddy G.O of RCCG do say " God is d greatest business man" partner wit him n he will never fail you.
Sorry for any errors.... In haste

1 Like

Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by christaddicted: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
DonUjay:
.You Served Christ when you shoud be serving Nigeria and you are Happy to say it. You better Pray for Forgiveness because you cheated your Fatherland.

Jesus Christ said Give unto Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar.

Hahahahahaha.. Hmmmmmmmmmm..... My friend, hear me & get this. Do you know that the true acronym for NYSC is Nigerian Youth Serving Christ? Its was a prophecy that came before the scheme came to limelight. Besides Nigeria is not my fatherland. It has changed ever since I was adopted through Christ. Heaven is my abode. A citizen of Heaven.. Hahahahha, seriously.

Now
The land of Zabulon and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee; the people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region & shadow of death light is sprang up.

God changed the lives of the people of that community for good. A place(name withheld) where pastors & preachers run away from. Force men are been deployed there for their evil deeds. But when God sent His geniue servant there, things changed for good within my eleven months of serving. They saw a great light. When they saw all these even the chiefs and local governor confessed...
Stopping here.. Am busy with something.. May modify later.

1 Like

Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by Rogersmith(m): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Believe it or not, a lot depends on the spiritual. I'm living testimony.
Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by Seeeeeeee: 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=tweeby post=43243452]
Everything in life boils down to God.! I've had so many experience dat wen men try to help, dey will still fail n at d end u get madly hurt. I wish I can tell u my story frm 2013. At d end of it all God is good n ever faithful.
E.g. My sister told me how she gave her 1st income in nysc n told God she want to serve in CBN n to d glory of God. It happened tru dat I decided to try it during my time n asked for 3 things since d heaven is open for us all, I asked for good state wit bin posted to best ppa, asked for state capital wit great pple n lastly told God I want at d end of my service my savings should be 19800*11 minus tithe n all and I will stil live in abundance. My dear, it was like a dream wen I calculated how I lived my life in Abundant. God did all for me since den I worry not about life n decide to leave it all for him.
As daddy G.O of RCCG do say " God is d greatest business man" partner wit him n he will never fail you.
How did u do it bro?
Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by Seeeeeeee: 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rogersmith:
Believe it or not, a lot depends on the spiritual. I'm living testimony.
Can you show me the way bro?
Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
My fellow nairalander's i am beginning to think if job search in Nigeria a physical or spiritual thing?
Since i finished NYSC 3yrs ago i have appiled for jobs everywhere through the physical process of submitting Cv, all to no avail. Now i am thinking should i go spiritual through Prophets, Imams/Alfas, do they have the solutions?
Any recommendations or Solution is welcomed, Thanks. lalasticlala
It is all about Jesus Christ. You can visit our site http://byykk.com for latest updates on jobs
Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by Seeeeeeee: 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Byikson:

It is all about Jesus Christ. You can visit our site http://byykk.com for latest updates on jobs
. Thanks bro
Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by christaddicted: 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Can you show me the way bro?

The WAY is Christ. HE is the only Way.

Commendation:
Honestly typing,
God bless everyone that has contributed in this thread. Godly people all the way. I love this thread and I love you all.

As for my bro the Op, may favour and grace locate you as your heart desires are been granted.

Shalom.
Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by Seeeeeeee: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
christaddicted:

The WAY is Christ. HE is the only Way.

Commendation:
Honestly typing,
God bless everyone that has contributed in this thread. Godly people all the way. I love this thread and I love you all.

As for my bro the Op, may favour and grace locate you as your heart desires are been granted.

Shalom.
Amen
Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by Seeeeeeee: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
Need some recommendations any? On a 30days job hunt.
Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by Ruthybless(f): 7:28am On Feb 26, 2016
Good morning, please do not complicate things for yourself. The lord want u to be closer to him, read his words, the best prayer is the one u make by yourself, speak positively into your life and then do not fold your arms just keep on applying and the lord will manifest his self in your situation. Peace.
Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by Seeeeeeee: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2016
Ruthybless:
Good morning, please do not complicate things for yourself. The lord want u to be closer to him, read his words, the best prayer is the one u make by yourself, speak positively into your life and then do not fold your arms just keep on applying and the lord will manifest his self in your situation. Peace.
Thanks
Re: Job Search, Physical Or Spiritual Process? by Seeeeeeee: 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Still observing anyone with recommendations to a spiritual father? I wanna give a try, my muslim brothers how about your Alfas?

(1) (Reply)

Now Hiring: Several New Job Opening In Various Fields Have Just Been Posted. / Issues With Birth Certificate At Interviews / Where Can I Drop My C.Vs In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.