Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

[video] Waje Releases Impeccable Visuals ‘omini Knowest’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [video] Waje Releases Impeccable Visuals ‘omini Knowest’ (767 Views)

Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You / Waje & Her Daughter, Emerald Iruobe's WhatsApp Chats / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[video] Waje Releases Impeccable Visuals ‘omini Knowest’ by westreporter(m): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
[Video] Waje Releases Impeccable Visuals To Her Hit Song, ‘Omini knowest’

Waje has released the impeccable visuals to her hit single, ‘Omini Knowest’. She also captioned the video:

”I am dedicating this song to those who have trees in their eyes but somehow, they can clearly see the speck in mine! Join me in hailing all the Omini Know know in your area.”

Video was directed by Clarence Peters.

Please click source link to watch the video. Thanks
SOURCE: https://ngceleb.com/video-waje-releases-impeccable-visuals-to-her-hit-song-omini-knowest/

Re: [video] Waje Releases Impeccable Visuals ‘omini Knowest’ by cruzita(f): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
tongue listening to it now

1 Like

Re: [video] Waje Releases Impeccable Visuals ‘omini Knowest’ by westreporter(m): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
cruzita:
tongue listening to it now

To be a bad guy no be by force.........

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Gives Musical Instruments To The Church He Started His Career / OAP Freeze Questions Jumoke's Rise To Fame In A Thought-provoking IG Post / African Queen Yemi Alade Is On The Cover Of Vanguard Allure This Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.