Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Hilarious Pic Of Nigerians Waiting For APC And Buhari In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Pic Of Nigerians Waiting For APC And Buhari In 2019 (3786 Views)

Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime / Lucozade Nigeria Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Ad / Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Pic Of Nigerians Waiting For APC And Buhari In 2019 by Kassidy90(m): 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Progressive01:
And I pray you do too, especially from poverty, since you already admitted you are suffering and feel everyone else is.

Nonsense.
E pain am grin

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic Of Nigerians Waiting For APC And Buhari In 2019 by Justiyke4u: 8:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
But what if things turn around tomorrow
Re: Hilarious Pic Of Nigerians Waiting For APC And Buhari In 2019 by Progressive01(m): 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
Kassidy90:

E pain am grin
Is that all you can come up with?? Typical remark of mentally handicapped posters when they've got no sensible reply to a shot fired.

They just go "e pain am" with a smiley at the end, when in reality, they hurt deeply inside.

Next time, look for your mates to "banter" with. I'm not one of them.
Re: Hilarious Pic Of Nigerians Waiting For APC And Buhari In 2019 by fmprof(m): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
Kassidy90:
With the current issues of economy turmoil I think the pic below shows what is in the minds of many Nigerians come 2019 General elections..
I no dey der o...guy..u wan finish APC nii? let's give dem more time my brother.. d upper part is not easy...u blame d driver only cos u r not on dat seat..sure APC sabi d reality now; of course, I'm not in anyway exonerating PDP of misrule cum mismanagement of our meagre resources...
Re: Hilarious Pic Of Nigerians Waiting For APC And Buhari In 2019 by Kassidy90(m): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
Progressive01:
Is that all you can come up with?? Typical remark of mentally handicapped posters when they've got no sensible reply to a shot fired.

They just go "e pain am" with a smiley at the end, when in reality, they hurt deeply inside.

Next time, look for your mates to "banter" with. I'm not one of them.
Shot fired you n who are firing the shots "ode" like u, shouting mates since if u are looking for your mate u can visit the nearest cemetery to u

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic Of Nigerians Waiting For APC And Buhari In 2019 by ishiamu(m): 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
chocolateme:
I wonder what the first guy by the right is planning to do with that size of stone

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic Of Nigerians Waiting For APC And Buhari In 2019 by Kassidy90(m): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
fmprof:
I no dey der o...guy..u wan finish APC nii? let's give dem more time my brother.. d upper part is not easy...u blame d driver only cos u r not on dat seat..sure APC sabi d reality now; of course, I'm not in anyway exonerating PDP of misrule cum mismanagement of our meagre resources...
Better person unlike one eediot smelling silly Change

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pic Of Nigerians Waiting For APC And Buhari In 2019 by ebukaOtika(m): 6:29am On Feb 26, 2016
Progressive01:
Dude, if you guys have been suffering in your family, don't assume it applies to everyone else. smiley

Haba young man please learn to respect peoples parents for Christ sake. You didn't get it right at all .God Bless Us. Amen

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pic Of Nigerians Waiting For APC And Buhari In 2019 by kuuljay(m): 7:02am On Feb 26, 2016
Do the last election 100 times we will vote for Buhari. We are not fools to know that you cannot repair a 16 year old damage in four years so we stick with him for eight years so you have a long time to wail this is just a year grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Student In UK Mocked By Flatmate Wit Banana Written Monkey & Nigga(pics / The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 / 6 Major Problems Nigeria Has Been Struggling With Since Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.