Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) (51307 Views)

Wild Chimpanzee Killed And Roasted In Delta State (Photos) / A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) / The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by thorpido(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
I don't even think this is a bush rat.It looks like one of those big gutter rats.
You people just eat anything.
You expose yourselves to diseases.
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by potbelly(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
With all the talk of lassa fever una still dey chop rat. Okay continue
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Laveda(f): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
You try grin
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
[size=8pt][/size,
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by bedspread: 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lassa oooooooo
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
dude what's wrong with you and your bro, u ate the fu. cking rat? that animal that feasts on shit anyhow, tufiakwa if i see it, i eighter freeze, run for my life, or play possum, but why is it that everything you kill goes to your mouth, ebola and Lassa fever couldn't even stop you.

3 Likes

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Marriott1980(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
Are you that hungry?
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Ezegozie(m): 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
This one is not the Lassa Fever causing specie.

This one is much more bigger and it's very sweet and palatable.
If you eat it, your life will never remain the same.

It is called "Ewi" in Igboland and its very delicious.

The rat that causes Lassa fever is much more smaller.
That one is from the multi mammalate species and not this one.

4 Likes

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by valx2: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
kingofchess:
I can't see any big rat there... I can only see a mice..
u mean mouse?

3 Likes

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Ekakamba: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hope dey rat no get something like breast ba?
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
Originality007:
undecidedo ma se oooo, see wetin poverty turn ur life to.....this Rat is call okete in Yoruba and is mostly common in where there is pit latrines... undecided undecided undecided, is only God that knows the dose of diseases u are injecting into your system as u are eating it....

Afi dose of diseases cheesy cheesy
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Ogedo(m): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
oboy u no de fear lassa fever shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by chimerase2: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
KingTom:
A MICE? bros please na cry
egbon na. Cry?
Bros u remind me of chioma chukwuka grin
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ezegozie:
This one is not the Lassa Fever causing specie.

This one is much more bigger and it's is very sweet and palatable.
If you eat it, your life will never remain the same.

It is called "Ewi" in Igboland and its very delicious.

The rat that causes Lassa fever is much more smaller.
That one is from the multi mammalate species and not this one.

Ofcourse your life will never remain the same.

1 Like

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
I hope you were immunized against lassa fever?.......to avoid the stories that touch the heart....
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by yvelchstores(f): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Why will any human being eat rat
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by CACAWA(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
lalasticlala:

Yes oo, I wanted to be sure, because i'm sure other nairalanders would have asked him of same
so it means Lala saw my thread on the 11 groups of Nairalanders....I was hoping to make FP. Well sha...na Godwin
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
viviangist2:
The Government Talk say make u no chop Rat.
U go chop am.
Now you re asking me if you are safe
My Dear see you see Ebola ooo.
Chicken na how much. u claim to have #Commonsense.

Commonsense without sense is Nonsense.
Is common sense really common
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by wayodude(m): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2016
But na hunger cause this kain ting? aiya
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by HRich(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
See The Big Rat I And My Youngr Brother Killed And Ate Today(photos)

grin.....the meat sweet sha
BTW it's a male,I think we're safe undecided undecided
You are thereby a Lasser Fever Candidate.
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Ramanto(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
THE MOD THAT BROUGHT THIS TO FP SHOULD BE FLOGGED
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Hotstew(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
kingofchess:
I can't see any big rat there... I can only see a mouse.

Pls adjust your glasses
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Desciple: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
Wish to see ur lassa fever selfie
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Timijo(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
See The Big Rat I And My Youngr Brother Killed And Ate Today(photos)

grin.....the meat sweet sha
BTW it's a male,I think we're safe undecided undecided
una no dey hear world abi. Den say make una no eat rat again, una still dey chop am. If lassa fever come now, una go talk say na one winsh cause am.
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by amunkita(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
the only Change we ve not seing from APC is People eating Cockroach...
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by HirstMOG(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
This cat get sense oooo.

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by kingofchess(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hotstew:

Pls adjust your glasses
OK sir.
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by Elparaiso(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ramanto:
THE MOD THAT BROUGHT THIS TO FP SHOULD BE FLOGGED

Uncle Lala, this one is asking for ban.
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by bodyloveghetto(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
grin.......do you believe now?

Ah, bro make I join? Lol I come de wonder where lasser won hide for this kin roasting
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by HRich(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
yvelchstores:
Why will any human being eat rat
Human being? When you just saw someone who says he ate it. Your question should be directed to the guy who want's to try his gods.
Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by HRich(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
HirstMOG:
This cat get sense oooo.
the cat get sense pass the guy that ate rat.

1 Like

Re: The Rat I And My Younger Brother Killed And Ate Today (photos) by twinskenny(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
grin.......do you believe now?
Bros abeg send me some

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Python Caught At Our Backyard In Choba, Port Harcourt (Photos) / Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One / See The Meat Pie A Content Creator Bought In Ibadan - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.