Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

The Church Is Now A Business! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church Is Now A Business! (5795 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Living Faith Church Is 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Church Is Now A Business! by banom(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2009
PERVERT9:

its time i start my own church business grin grin

Thats a good business prospect even me i am seriously nursing the ambition, my greatest problem is the that i went to CAC to apply for registration of my business church name, more than 76 different names i tried have been taking by other applicant who applied erlier.
Re: The Church Is Now A Business! by JIL(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2009
And here is a slowpoke who believes a dead white jew is gonna burst from the clouds to save him. Who's the deluded goon? Ha ha ha

@Tudor,

This is a fool who sincerely believes that he descended from baboons. Little wonder he thinks and speaks like one of them.

Since your parents are christians, you are saying that they are morons! I wish you have the guts to tell them that yourself. They say charity begins at home. Convert your parents to atheists first and then you can have the justification to spill your evil thoughts on Nairaland.
Re: The Church Is Now A Business! by Tudor6(f): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2009
JIL:

@Tudor,

This is a fool who sincerely believes that he descended from baboons. Little wonder he thinks and speaks like one of them.

Since your parents are christians, you are saying that they are morons! I wish you have the guts to tell them that yourself.[b] They say charity begins at home. [/b]Convert your parents to atheists first and then you can have the justification to spill your evil thoughts on Nairaland.

I couldn't agree better with the statement above.

You know theres a reason why incest is illegal. If your father hadn't raped your sister repeatedly to produce you this INBRED, we wouldn't be subjected to your moronic stupidity here on NL. Charity does indeed begin at home, even abominations like you are no exception.
Re: The Church Is Now A Business! by JIL(m): 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2009
@Tudor,

You are a fool. Your post doesn't even make sense as usual. Call your Mother on the phone and tell her she's a slowpoke. You fool. If only your parents could see your posts on Nairaland, they would curse the day they shagged and gave birth to you.

You are not only an embarrassment to your parents but also to other atheists. You do not have the capacity to even articulate your conviction. All you ever do is make foolish and unjustifiable statements that you can not prove.
Re: The Church Is Now A Business! by No2Atheism(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2009
Tudór:

And here is a slowpoke who believes a [b]dead white jew [/b]is gonna burst from the clouds to save him. Who's the deluded goon? Ha ha ha grin grin

- historical records tell us he cannot be white
- bible records tell us he cannot be white

Why do you keep believing the western media that the Messiah was white even wen u claim not to support the western media, is that not hypocrisy to use a western propaganda as ur basis for truth and yet claim some other people are lying.

Yes i know most ignorant people and christians are actually think the Messiah was a white man, probably due to the history of slavery and colonialism where a white image was used to propagate european propaganda.

Yes i know most white people don't like to admit it that they actually do not have a resemblance or similarities to the messiah of the bible.

At least @Tudor when u are making a statement of fact, let it be based on fact and not on popular opinion. do your research and stop insinuating that the Messiah was white, cus the bible shows that He simply cannot be white. Abi u see anywhere where either of the disciples or the Messiah himself was sun burned in that area of the world.

Even if u believe Julius Ceasare, Nostradamus, Aristotle, Heredutus, Socrates, Cleopatra, Alexander the Great ever existed but do not believe that an Isrealite known as the Messiah did not exist, at least get your historical and biological facts right instead of continuing to help propagate the historical lie about the White Europeans being the real jews. You would do urself a favour by reading this book for starters :

The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler.

Please lets use logic for our views.
Re: The Church Is Now A Business! by Tudor6(f): 12:24pm On Jul 15, 2009
JIL:

@Tudor,

You are a fool. Your post doesn't even make sense as usual. Call your Mother on the phone and tell her she's a slowpoke. You fool. If only your parents could see your posts on Nairaland, they would curse the day they shagged and gave birth to you.

You are not only an embarrassment to your parents but also to other atheists. You do not have the capacity to even articulate your conviction. All you ever do is make foolish and unjustifiable statements that you can not prove.

Don't get me wrong but i knew incest was terrible and screws up the psche of the abominate child, but i never knew it was this bad! The anger you display is soooo touching. . . .I weep for you. . . embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Church Is Now A Business! by Tudor6(f): 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2009
No2Atheism:

- historical records tell us he cannot be white
- bible records tell us he cannot be white

Why do you keep believing the western media that the Messiah was white even wen u claim not to support the western media, is that not hypocrisy to use a western propaganda as ur basis for truth and yet claim some other people are lying.

Yes i know most ignorant people and christians are actually think the Messiah was a white man, probably due to the history of slavery and colonialism where a white image was used to propagate european propaganda.

Yes i know most white people don't like to admit it that they actually do not have a resemblance or similarities to the messiah of the bible.

At least @Tudor when u are making a statement of fact, let it be based on fact and not on popular opinion. do your research and stop insinuating that the Messiah was white, cus the bible shows that He simply cannot be white. Abi u see anywhere where either of the disciples or the Messiah himself was sun burned in that area of the world.

What a shame! embarassed embarassed
Even the original lying authors of the bible couldn't even agree on the details of his ressurection, i do not expect you goons thousands of years later to reach a consensus on his skin colour! - christianity i one big joke!
Re: The Church Is Now A Business! by No2Atheism(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2009
Tudór:

What a shame! embarassed embarassed
Even the original lying authors of the bible couldn't even agree on the details of his ressurection, i do not expect you goons [/b]thousands of years later to reach a consensus on his skin colour! - christianity i one big joke!

i tut u have been reformed, so have u descended back to make insults instead of having an healthy academic discussion. In that case goodbye, cus my time is precious and i don't intend to waste it on someone who both opposes european lies and still accepts some european lies when he benefits him or her.

christianity has nothing to do with europeans, it is not an european construct, europeans themselves were pagans and are mostly still pagans (although modernised), hence get your facts right before throwing about lies.

[b]The bible is the standard for any christian.
The bible never said the Messiah was white, it was the racist europeans who said that.
The bible never said u descended from monkeys via evolution, it was the racist europeans who did that.

So there is no confusion about the race of the messiah, its only those who are racist and brainwashed amongst both blacks and white that choose to say that there is a confusion. So please try to use facts in your statements next time instead of conjectures next time. Below is even a website of a white man that openly admits that the Messiah could not possibly be black.

I would no longer be responding to your statements cus it seems u have decided to go the way of being ridiculous and melodramatic about issues instead of tackling them from and historical and biblical stand-point (which i believe i have already done for u in the past on the same topic of the race and skin color of the isrealites). hence i do not intend to waste anymore time discussing it seems u are hell bent on using european propaganda as the basis for your own truth.

I always find it funny wen africans choose to believe certain lies when it suits them and then oppose certain ones when it does not.

WHY NOT TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH AND GET IT OVER WITH, INSTEAD OF USING ANOTHER EUROPEAN LIE TO FOSTER UR ANTI-BIBLE VIEWS
Re: The Church Is Now A Business! by No2Atheism(m): 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2009
You would do urself a favour by reading this book for starters :

The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler.

Re: The Church Is Now A Business! by JIL(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2009
What a shame!
Even the original lying authors of the bible couldn't even agree on the details of his ressurection, i do not expect you goons[b](My mother)[/b] thousands of years later to reach a consensus on his skin colour! - christianity i one big joke!

I wonder why fools like Tudor are allowed to make posts. Methinks his main aim is to increase his post count. Look at all his posts and you will discover its the same recycled bullsh*t he talks about in a senseless and foolish way.

@ Tudor,

I want you to remember this; everytime you refer to christians as goons, you are talking about your very own mother because she's a christian. Castrated fool.
Re: The Church Is Now A Business! by Tudor6(f): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2009
JIL:

I wonder why fools like Tudor are allowed to make posts. Methinks his main aim is to increase his post count. Look at all his posts and you will discover its the same recycled bullsh*t he talks about in a senseless and foolish way.

@ Tudor,

I want you to remember this; everytime you refer to christians as goons, you are talking about your very own mother because she's a christian.  Castrated fool.
Oh cry cry baby, did i hurt your feelings? . . . .how sad. . . embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Church Is Now A Business! by Tudor6(f): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2009
No2Atheism:

i tut u have been reformed, so have u descended back to make insults instead of having an healthy academic discussion. In that case goodbye, cus my time is precious and i don't intend to waste it on someone who both opposes european lies and still accepts some european lies when he benefits him or her.

christianity has nothing to do with europeans, it is not an european construct, europeans themselves were pagans and are mostly still pagans (although modernised), hence get your facts right before throwing about lies.

The bible is the standard for any christian.
The bible never said the Messiah was white, it was the racist europeans who said that.
The bible never said u descended from monkeys via evolution, it was the racist europeans who did that.

So there is no confusion about the race of the messiah, its only those who are racist and brainwashed amongst both blacks and white that choose to say that there is a confusion. So please try to use facts in your statements next time instead of conjectures next time. Below is even a website of a white man that openly admits that the Messiah could not possibly be black. This is a white man that i am not even sure favours blacks in any way (although i am not sure he is racist either)

I would no longer be responding to your statements cus it seems u have decided to go the way of being ridiculous and melodramatic about issues instead of tackling them from and historical and biblical stand-point (which i believe i have already done for u in the past on the same topic of the race and skin color of the isrealites). hence i do not intend to waste anymore time discussing it seems u are hell bent on using european propaganda as the basis for your own truth.

I always find it funny wen africans choose to believe certain lies when it suits them and then oppose certain ones when it does not.

WHY NOT TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH AND GET IT OVER WITH, INSTEAD OF USING ANOTHER EUROPEAN LIE TO FOSTER UR ANTI-BIBLE VIEWS
The europeans sold you the blatant lie of jesus in the first place now you claim to even know him better than them. The same europeans who compiled and translated the collection of bladderdash you call a bible - what hypocrisy!

I cannot spend my time debating with you thd skin colour of a non-entity like jesus, how does that benefit me??
I only know of the character jesus as told and depicted by you christians over time.
Go convince your fellow christians that jesus was black before you start propagating your hogwash theory to the atheists. Clearly there's no consensus as to the skin colour of jesus because everywhere from the west to the east, north to south they depict him as WHITE. Walk through nigerian churches or elsewhere for that matter and you'll see, even in bill boards and posters, hand bills and bulletins JESUS IS ALWAYS WHITE.
I have NEVER seen any christian publication home or abroad depict jesus as black. No religious leader has even openly criticized this and claim jesus wasn't white. - so whats your ridiculous point?

Like that cry cry baby INBRED JIL stated, charity begins at home. Set records straight as to the skin colour of jesus with your christian fold then you can come back later and convince us atheists - (like we care!)
Re: The Church Is Now A Business! by JIL(m): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2009
Oh cry cry baby, did i hurt your feelings?

You didn't hurt my feelings or anyone in Nairaland for that matter. If anyone's feelings were hurt, its your mother's for raising a miserable fool like yourself.
Re: The Church Is Now A Business! by Tudor6(f): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2009
JIL:

You didn't hurt my feelings or anyone in Nairaland for that matter. If anyone's feelings were hurt, its your mother's for raising a miserable fool like yourself.
Awww you need a hanky to dry your tears?? embarassed embarassed
Click here for solace
http://www.cryinginbreds.com/products_of_incest/e-hanky.html
Re: The Church Is Now A Business! by Missionaire: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2022
"Christianity began as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. When it went to Athens, it became a philosophy. When it went to Rome, it became an organization. When it went to Europe, it became a culture. When it came to America, it became a business."

- http://www.inplainsite.org/html/tele-evangelist_lifestyles.html

Re: The Church Is Now A Business! by Missionaire: 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
From Robert Schuller's book, My Journey ,
"I met once more with the Grand Mufti (a Muslim), truly one of the great Christ-honoring leaders of faith. ,  I'm dreaming a bold impossible dream: that positive-thinking believers in God will rise above the illusions that our sectarian religions have imposed on the world, and that leaders of the major faiths will rise above doctrinal idiosyncrasies, choosing not to focus on disagreements, but rather to transcend divisive dogmas to work together to bring peace and prosperity and hope to the world, " p. 502

"Standing before a crowd of devout Muslims with the Grand Mufti, I know that we're all doing God's work together. Standing on the edge of a new millennium, we're laboring hand in hand to repair the breach." p. 501

And these wolves are leading some right into eternal damnation with their heresies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Principles Of Exchange, Your Channel For Wealth / Paypal £100, Right Answer! / The Proper Role Of Money In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.