Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) (35442 Views)

'One Million Boys' Gang Kills Woman In Ibadan (Photo) / Chinese Man Arrested At Kano Airport With Over 300K All In N5 Denomination. PICS / Oyo Police Arrest ‘one Million Boys’ Leader, 166 Other Suspects (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2016
They are Innocent

1 Like

Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by Remyboyhefty(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2016
Look at wat tinubu and dat kunu drinking dullard cost they brought touts to lagos
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by Gbanj11: 11:39am On Feb 26, 2016
Why does that black gun look odd...detectives on the case cool

1 Like

Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by alienvirus: 11:39am On Feb 26, 2016
Sijo01:

You might not be far from the truth my brother. One of them even said they don't know were the police got the guns from
Only thought along while reading the OP.

I smh for those that commented above. The question is "what if they are innocent?"

1 Like

Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by Joeace3000(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2016
kuljayms1:

Yu for Yudala

lol... ma book space jor
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by nepapole(m): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2016
Wey d remaining 999,997 boys.

1 Like

Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by slimfit1(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2016
amzee:
Those guys may be innocent.You never can tell.........

If you are not in your house anything after 8 o'clock you are a thief . If you have a car 10 o'clock.
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by DandyWalker(m): 11:42am On Feb 26, 2016
Going by all the comments I have read, 99% didn't read the content. We are all Nigerian policemen by nature! little or no evidence, we jump into conclusion.

1 Like

Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by youngest85(m): 11:42am On Feb 26, 2016
name checkers!
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2016
Police !!!! Armed robbers!!!! Hmmmm which way?
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2016
e she iya fun
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by potbelly(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2016
Their story doesn't add up. Is it by 11pm you realise you are short of cash?

Secondly does it mean, the guy bathing in the shed ran naked to inform the vigilante group?

I don't trust the police... They said they boys lost their money while the boys said the run out of cash. Who do we believe?
Again, those guns may have been implanted by the poilce as usual.

1 Like

Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:48am On Feb 26, 2016
Black gun is a toy.

2 Likes

Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by kay29000(m): 11:48am On Feb 26, 2016
Nigerian police and frame ups. I remember when they stopped my friend's car back in 2009 when he was going clubbing. They found 100k cash on him (his legit money), and demanded he release the cash to them or they frame him...within minutes, they had started forming story, and the "alleged" weapons my friend was suppose to have used for the fake robbery was brought out. My friend had to let go of the money in the end.

6 Likes

Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by deolu2000(m): 11:50am On Feb 26, 2016
Another case of 15yrs awaiting trial looming and will afterwards be sentenced to 5yrs in prison, after 20yrs wasted they will realise that bad association doesn't pay. All the best in their individual defence.
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by kuljayms1(m): 11:50am On Feb 26, 2016
Joeace3000:
lol... ma book space jor
Na so
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by condralbede(m): 11:50am On Feb 26, 2016
Am just here to rep the NCA...our next meeting is on Sunday same venue same time.sign...PRO NCA North East Region
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by onetimepro(m): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2016
How are we sure that truly this guys are members of one million boys, look at their face, they look innocent, but our security officer (police) need to prove to the world that they are not arresting wrong pples

1 Like

Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by tico1212(m): 11:59am On Feb 26, 2016
I don't trust Nigerian Police. Have seen where police act like driver n conductor around 6am, dem carry all the passangers to dem station and tag them as criminals. I carry yansh for NPF

3 Likes

Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by khhalifa(m): 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
Yulu..... babies
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by danxzy: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Imagine this little young blood guy to start robbering at this age instead of to cool down and fine hand work and learn. now see the result u will take the consequensis urself but soory to ur families bcux ur mom will not have rest of mind bcux of one criminal that called his self son. I Wish U Long LIFE in JAIL, REMEMBER BUHARI NO DEY PLAY ATAL
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by haulagehandlers(m): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
Remyboyhefty:
Look at wat tinubu cost he brought touts to lagos
your education about how agbero started is sadly lacking
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by gsalvatore: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
I don't believe what the police are saying...those boy maybe innocent.. Naija police are evil..I have seen them do shit you'd go deaf when you hear.

1 Like

Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by wolelove(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Sijo01:

You might not be far from the truth my brother. One of them even said they don't know were the police got the guns from
read same thing as well and really this boys might be innocent. Some nairalanders will not read the news before commenting.
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by mekonglobal(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
embarassed Get rich or die trying...

Bydway i am here to check names tongue
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by Tekzyflex(m): 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
amzee:
Those guys may be innocent.You never can tell.........

Exactly

1 Like

Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by RandomVic(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
My innermost sense of reasoning tells me these boys are innocent and that the police, as usual is just framing them. Smh for naija police.

1 Like

Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by Unclerukus: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2016
Does anybody notice the black gun on the floor is a TOY? Never trust Nigeria police, they may have just implicated innocent teenagers.

1 Like

Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by baslone: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Another set of innocent boys don miswaka
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by Phargbemmy(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
dre11:

www.punchng.com/suspected-one-million-boys-members-arrested-at-vigil/

This are mere boys and wouldnt believe they are the dreaded "A million boys" gang as I am waiting to see grown up men. We see pictures of thieves nah and these three guys does not look like one!
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by Misterdhee1(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
It is obvious these guys aren't robbers or even any part of the said gang, judging from their comments. These policemen know who the 'one million boys' are, but are always on the look out for innocent guys to cover up for their incompetence..
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by amzee(m): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
Sijo01:

NPF doing what they know how to do best.May God save us from them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos / Crime Complaint Distribution Across 36 States / Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.