Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) (35440 Views)

'One Million Boys' Gang Kills Woman In Ibadan (Photo) / Chinese Man Arrested At Kano Airport With Over 300K All In N5 Denomination. PICS / Oyo Police Arrest ‘one Million Boys’ Leader, 166 Other Suspects (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by mcprince32(m): 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
I'm afraid, but may God intervene on this matter. Could guilty men boldly claim and accuse the Police they don't know where they brought the guns from. One party is lying.
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by MRBrownJ: 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
is that not a TOY gun?!

1 Like

Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by udemzyudex(m): 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
That's why I don't like walking at night, once it's 10pm...no going out.

Some of them might be innocent
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by ghostofsparta(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
danxzy:
Imagine this little young blood guy to start robbering at this age instead of to cool down and fine hand work and learn. now see the result u will take the consequensis urself but soory to ur families bcux ur mom will not have rest of mind bcux of one criminal that called his self son. I Wish U Long LIFE in JAIL, REMEMBER BUHARI NO DEY PLAY ATAL
Why do you believe the NPF story ? May you experience been incriminated by the NPF for what you are innocent of. And you will know how it feels like when others look at you in picture as the criminal you are claimed to be.

1 Like

Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by popsonbj: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
Police!!! These boys can't be thieves, they are innocent. Nemesis will catch up will the leadership of the Nigeria Police one day. Stop parading innocent people as thieves just because you want the people to think you are working!
dre11:

www.punchng.com/suspected-one-million-boys-members-arrested-at-vigil/

1 Like

Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by faruz: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
amzee:
Those guys might be innocent.You never can tell.........
nazo Dem burn 1 dud3 4 lag sey e wan kidnap pikin........ Whereas he's innocent........
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by amzee(m): 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
faruz:
nazo Dem burn 1 dud3 4 lag sey e wan kidnap pikin........ Whereas he's innocent........
Baba God protection go dey follow us everywhere we go.
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by faruz: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
amzee:

Baba God protection go dey follow us everywhere we go.
amen oooooooo
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by DasukiSambo: 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
Don't be deceived ...this boys are innocent.... God save us from Naija police
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by amzee(m): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
slimfit1:

If you are not in your house anything after 8 o'clock you are a thief . If you have a car 10 o'clock.
Kini eleyi n so gan sef? Whats dis one saying sef?
That means you are also a thief cos I saw you yesterday around dat junction close to that church at 10:15 pm.

1 Like

Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by enoch273: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Innocent my ass, they're well known in okoko for terrorizing residents
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by Kylekent59: 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
amzee:
Dnt you know they have formation on how to attack. They are trained. U nevercan tell if they had succeded what damages dey might have caused. Hello
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by amzee(m): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
Kylekent59:

Dnt you know they have formation on how to attack. They are trained. U nevercan tell if they had succeded what damages dey might have caused. Hello
I never said that they are innocent I only said they MIGHT be innocent. Only God knows.
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
Sijo01:

You might not be far from the truth my brother. One of them even said they don't know were the police got the guns from
that's the truth... Nigerian police are desperate... they will look for guns just to credit there own effort... Nigerian police can rope the boys.. lagos police can do more than that...
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by hotwax: 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
amzee:

Naaaa...Even their parent said they should not call them. Thats intelligent common sense.
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by hotwax: 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
mcprince32:
I'm afraid, but may God intervene on this matter. Could guilty men boldly claim and accuse the Police they don't know where they brought the guns from. One party is lying.

U have never seen a criminal before. I have seen one before.

Happened life and direct in Oshodi.

one area boy was dragging a laptop bag with a guy going to work. Once people took notice and started moving towards that direction, the area boy started crying and pointing to the guy (the owner of the bag), that he is trying to rob him.

He claimed to own the bag..he was swearing ..if u r soft minded, u will believe him.

But he ran out of luck when they told him to list all the items in the bag, he started making a move to run away.

The guy was stripped unclad, beaten mercilessly. He might end up dead. (I left when they started beating him)
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by carrybreeze: 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm..... shocked shocked shocked
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by Trendishine: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
if the police is aware of the so called one million boys gang members, why not go into full scale raiding and search of this so-called insane and lost individuals and terminate the existence of such group or individuals spare heading such cults once and for all.?
it is not only obnoxious but also irritating that police is fully aware that 99% if not 100% of the crime being perpetrated by this hooligans, are rooted and emanates from cultism and the likes..y not make it a taboo to practice such unscrupulous and perverse activity in a society like Nigeria.? Face it with all rigorous seriousness and end the existence of hopeless cultism once and for all in this society with heavy sensitization and listing of its consequences and with heavy threat on whoever is caught associated or involved in its practice in which ever guise..and see if crime wld ever raise its ugly head again in this society for as much as 10%.
Destroy cultism in the society, especially in the south and across the federation and see if crime would not reduce to 2% if am not exaggerating..it is only stupid of the police to be running up and down pursuing crime in the most awkward manner that do not yield a total result..when they are fully aware of the root of most of this perpetrated crime..The cultism is not only awkward to the society, but also begins to recruit little boys who know notting, into its twisted practice, endangering them, and making stupid use of their foolishness..its a failure to the Nigerian police..that young little boys with no idea of the reality of life could just get up and start forming cult groups in the name of "one million boys', "frog leg toads", "icelanding".."pure-water".."dey gbam".."dey stewpid"..e.t.c.. for the most foolish reasons that does not contribute anything tangible to the little space & parameter of air around them on which they breath from, to the growth of humanity or their practical existence.
And its even annoying that government and especially the police is aware of the existence of such miscreants in our society including their sponsors and still go about roaming in the name of pursuing crime when they have totally failed to address paramount, most of its very obvious sources...i call what nigerian police practice.."jamboree policing"...i wonder what happened to pro-activeness in the police..? i wonder what ever happened to investigative policing, crime prevention and monitoring, research and control..?
its appalling my friends, its appaling.. angry angry angry angry...imagine...? "one million boys gang" ?....fiiaaa....na wa ooo.....wat lost kids...wat kind of sick individuals are those ones? ..look at the name sef...
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by hmath3991(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
waste those miscreants asap. its always in their blood, dropping out of school nd stealing at a tender age.always South West
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by efizy123: 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
This really can't be 1million boys, if any of you have reali been victim of 1million boys, u will knw that these boys are innocent...

will our naija police ever change?
if dem see 1million boys now, dem go wait?
if dey are 1million boys,how come n only 4 come out
police catch 4 out of 1million...... smh
like their name "1million boys" doze boys plenty
fetish
wicked
plenty...
but something tells me these guys are innocent
#police pls get to work
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by todayguest(m): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
The guys are hard-hearted. Even with the exhibits, rather than being remorseful and beg for forgiveness, they're still denying. Because they were not caught in the act, the thought denying could save them. Sorry guys, your time is up!!!
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by MacBuoro(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
I honestly don't know why people jus keep commenting when when you were not there yourself. I've witnessed such case when and innocent person is said to be the mastermind of a kidnapping in one state here in Nigeria. Pls I beg you guys, stop giving silly comments on what you don't know. Fact is these guys are innocent. The Nigerian Police will come up with innocent boys who know nothing will torture them and make them say what they're not suppose to say. Yes he's right with, he doesn't know where police got the guns from to use in instigating them.
My Point "keep your opinion when you know nothing"
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by london4luv: 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
amzee:
my brother nigeria police are never 2 be trusted. They have lebelled this kids as criminals, i blame dem 4 staying out dat time
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by hotwax: 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
Bulshit people always want to impose their opinions on others.

Criminals dont write on their face.

Criminality is an art.

Never trust anybody.

Thats my opinion, and FYI i will not keep it.

Let no werey tell me they are innocent. Let them be investigated.

Money just disappeared from their pockets. I thought we have brains.

Let investigation reveal if they are innocent or not and not just foolish sentiment
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by gemale(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
u sure say police no frame dem? maybe dem dey beg money & trust NPF 2 just swoop in & conduct arbitrary arrest. Police wey fit arrest person 4 sitting in front of im house when im dey take breeze no dey trustworthy
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by amzee(m): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
hotwax:

Naaaa...Even their parent said they should not call them. Thats intelligent common sense.
It was said that one of them said his parent said he shouldnt call them cos they are afraid of police problem. You know NPF nah
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by hotwax: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
amzee:

It was said that one of them said his parent said he shouldnt call them cos they are afraid of police problem. You know NPF nah

So you will leave your son. You blood to police if he is not a troublesome one.

I will never do that to my precious son.

POlice will not kill me. Atleast I will go help my son out...That still dont make sense.
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by olumalcolm(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
I can say it anywhere dat dis boys r nt part of 1million boys. We hv once had an encounter wit dis 1million boys in my area and I can sincerely tell u dat dis guys ain't part of dem.
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by jjjjeni: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
Eeeya nigeria police,may GOD almighty forgive u,akoba adaba......[/color]
[color=#000099]
Re: One Million Boys Members Arrested At Vigil (picture) by Omonigeriarere: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
slimfit1:

[s]If you are not in your house anything after 8 o'clock you are a thief . If you have a car 10 o'clock.
[/s]

Please stop generalizing from one corner of your hamlet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crime Complaint Distribution Across 36 States / Lasizwe Dambuza: Pastor Timothy Omotoso Raped Me / Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.