Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Electric tuks in Nigeria - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Electric tuks in Nigeria (4488 Views)

Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos / Why Are Nigerians Not Buying Electric Cars ? / Bentley: See Their First Ever Electric Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electric tuks in Nigeria by ellenfransico(f): 9:49am On Mar 09, 2016
MPVGoddess:

I know one person on nairaland and another off nairaland that can build an electric keke napep.

in fact the one on nairaland commented above me

why don't you bring the shell and partner with gurus here to build the electric motors here

buynaija

We'd like to for it not only reduces the cost, and also can promote the market here easily.

But we do not have that Financial and government support at this period. Maybe in the future, we could tongue
Re: Electric tuks in Nigeria by ellenfransico(f): 9:52am On Mar 09, 2016
MPVGoddess:

I know one person on nairaland and another off nairaland that can build an electric keke napep.

in fact the one on nairaland commented above me

why don't you bring the shell and partner with gurus here to build the electric motors here

buynaija

We'd like to, for it not only reduces the cost, but also can promote business here easily.

But we do not have Financial & Government support at this period. Maybe in the future, we could tongue
Re: Electric tuks in Nigeria by ellenfransico(f): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2016
ellenfransico:

Yeah, understand, but when you need it, while no such things home, still need to purchase Abroad.

At the same time, why not bring in new things, and promote development of local economy.

smileyClap, clap, 16 sets E-tuks on their way to Nigeria grin

Re: Electric tuks in Nigeria by sonety2k(m): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2020
nice One

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Good Is Nissan Sentra 2008 2.0 / How Often Do You Refill Your AC Gas? / CAR FUEL CONSUMPTION CALCULATION, Check It Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.