Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * (8992 Views)

Iphone 6s Plus 64gb (silver) / Reduced price Iphone 6s Plus 64gb Silver For Sale at give away price / Iphone 6S 64GB Silver (phone Only) For Sale @ =N=190,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by RICHIEBOI1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
RICHIEBOI1:

Well said. I will advise mr brownkad to kindly give runbler the 10k you agreed with him. maybe next time mr runbler u will try and shine your eyes next time u wanna buy a phone. Mr brownkad also u should next time try and state whatever issues any phone u are selling for people to decide if they want it or not. I was once scammed twice trying to buy iphone 5 and iphone 5s. The two phones had issues and the sellers never told me all this till i purchased them. Maybe i was greedy or ignorant then. Pls u guys should settle this amicably. Remember Mr Brownkad u have a name to protect here. Pls dont spoil all that because of 10k which u are bigger than. People reading this might start to have a second thought about doing business with. Thanks
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2016
he is still absconding with my refund
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2016
runbler:
phone was not neat and had scratches at the back

I'm pretty sure u inspected the phone before paying. U saw those scratches and unresponsive screen, u should have just backed off, it's not like u already paid while phone was shipped to u. I'm not saying what the seller did was good, but u have the right to abort transaction on inspecting the phone, abi na juju dem take sell am for u? 125k is not small money bro. I once saw an advertised phone online and on getting to the seller I saw the phone was not as neat as advertised, I decided to test the phone and the earpiece was bad. Seller offered to get it fixed but I declined as I would rather buy a phone that has never been opened (or at least the one I didn't know has been opened).

UPDATE : I just saw that u paid 60k for the phone... 60k for iPhone 6 plus 64gb.. GUY U NO GET CASE ABEG, STOP THE RANTING. GO AND FIX UR PHONE, U GOT WHAT U PAID FOR. This is just like buying a non tested gadget at cheap price, if it works it's ur luck, if it doesn't then u have to take it like that.

3 Likes

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2016
greenhulk:

I'm pretty sure u inspected the phone before paying. U saw those scratches and unresponsive screen, u should have just backed off, it's not like u already paid while phone was shipped to u. I'm not saying what the seller did was good, but u have the right to abort transaction on inspecting the phone, abi na juju dem take sell am for u? 125k is not small money bro. I once saw an advertised phone online and on getting to the seller I saw the phone was not as neat as advertised, I decided to test the phone and the earpiece was bad. Seller offered to get it fixed but I declined as I would rather buy a phone that has never been opened (or at least the one I didn't know has been opened).

UPDATE : I just saw that u paid 60k for the phone... 60k for iPhone 6 plus 64gb.. GUY U NO GET CASE ABEG, STOP THE RANTING. GO AND FIX UR PHONE, U GOT WHAT U PAID FOR. This is just like buying a non tested gadget at cheap price, if it works it's ur luck, if it doesn't then u have to take it like that.
I don't think you read this thread very well mr don't jump into conclusion phone was sold at 75k after he told me twas a software issue ... And he said it was never opened .. So what are you now saying ... I was only able to check screen and camera .. How on earth am I supposed to know the charger jumps or the Bluetooth won't turn up..
And he agreed to refund me 10k if it was. Not software issue .. I won't exchange words with you .. Your life your opinion ... He is yet to pay me my money .. Just letting you all know Incase you want to do business with him in future ... Go with a phone engineer to certify or you want to buy his cars go with ladipo to ascertain he is not selling you a scrap ..
N.B read thread properly before commenting don't be eager like all these nairaland teenagers that are finger happy to just spew.. On thread
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
codemaster2much:
This is sad, it is funny how some seller will not reveal everything wrong with a phone before selling and expect the buyer to check everything within the short moment they meet and decide whether to buy or not, only for the buy to discover some hours or few day later after purchase and the seller be saying I didn't force you to buy, I gave you chance to check the product.

I guess it is because of the kind of country we live in... You hardly find a honest seller and since the trade starts online and short physical inspection this seller believe you can not trace them.

@buyer will advise you leave him and move on... The guy played smart and now justify is action by believing he sold at a lower price than market price. The honest truth is even when you sell for 5okobo you owe the buyer and your conscience full disclosure of any issue that could affect the buyer buying decision and if the issue is spotted by the buyer within a reasonable time a refund or replacement should be worked out.

U are right but not entirely. People that sell used phones also take a risk. Sometimes they buy up to 50 used phones at once without actually testing them and they ship to Nigeria. So it is not possible to thoroughly test a used phone. It is left for the end buyer to inspect the phone and decide if it is good enough to buy or not. Just like every other used products, there is no warrantee or after sales service. Both parties should settle themselves amicably.
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by codemaster2much: 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
greenhulk:

U are right but not entirely. People that sell used phones also take a risk. Sometimes they buy up to 50 used phones at once without actually testing them and they ship to Nigeria. So it is not possible to thoroughly test a used phone. It is left for the end buyer to inspect the phone and decide if it is good enough to buy or not. Just like every other used products, there is no warrantee or after sales service. Both parties should settle themselves amicably.

Dude I had also dealt on used item before, a businessman Is different from an hustler... A businessman that want to build an image or brand would atleast give the buyer disclosure or tell the buyer that the deal is base on non-refundable agreement.

The seller could had just been plain with the buyer especially when the buyer asked him if the problem was fixable but rather he said it was software issue and an upgrade will fix it ..

As for taking risk business is all about risk, but just because you bought items that are damaged doesn't mean you should transfer it to your buyer without letting them no... You may play smart and make some money but what is at stake is your brand

3 Likes

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2016
codemaster2much:

Dude I had also dealt on used item before, a businessman Is different from an hustler... A businessman that want to build an image or brand would atleast give the buyer disclosure or tell the buyer that the deal is base on non-refundable agreement.

The seller could had just been plain with the buyer especially when the buyer asked him if the problem was fixable but rather he said it was software issue and an upgrade will fix it ..

As for taking risk business is all about risk, but just because you bought items that are damaged doesn't mean you should transfer it to your buyer without letting them no... You may play smart and make some money but what is at stake is your brand

I clearly understand u, I'm also a businessman and I know how this works. In this situation, both buyer and seller knew the product was faulty but what was unknown is the extent of the fault. Buyer used his bargaining power based on the fact that the product was faulty to buy at a very cheap price hoping he could fix the faults. This is completely different from buying a perfectly working product at a normal price.

In this case the best way to ask for a refund is not by threatening the seller. It is true that customers are always right but there is also a limit that a seller can take. When u humbly ask for a refund it is left for the seller to accept or decline. But when u resort to abuses and threats then still ask for a refund then this is something else.
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2016
greenhulk:

I clearly understand u, I'm also a businessman and I know how this works. In this situation, both buyer and seller knew the product was faulty but what was unknown is the extent of the fault. Buyer used his bargaining power based on the fact that the product was faulty to buy at a very cheap price hoping he could fix the faults. This is completely different from buying a perfectly working product at a normal price.

In this case the best way to ask for a refund is not by threatening the seller. It is true that customers are always right but there is also a limit that a seller can take. When u humbly ask for a refund it is left for the seller to accept or decline. But when u resort to abuses and threats then still ask for a refund then this is something else.
you have spoken well enough .. He promised to refund on Monday unfailingly ..Monday extended to Tuesday then to Wednesday .. When I called him in the evening he said I must be f**king mad that I should never call him that I should come get the money out f him .. It was after he blocked me that I sent that message ... This boy started the threat...and in a heated argument all he could think of was block me .. Had to express my mind that way.3days posting we all know how posting works after sometime he would drag the matter and that's how the money would go.. I asked him if phone has ever been fixed or opened he said no that was when he used his own mouth to bring up 10k refund if faults were not hardware...
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
runbler:
you have spoken well enough .. He promised to refund on Monday unfailingly ..Monday extended to Tuesday then to Wednesday .. When I called him in the evening he said I must be f**king mad that I should never call him that I should come get the money out f him .. It was after he blocked me that I sent that message ... This boy started the threat...and in a heated argument all he could think of was block me .. Had to express my mind that way.3days posting we all know how posting works after sometime he would drag the matter and that's how the money would go.. I asked him if phone has ever been fixed or opened he said no that was when he used his own mouth to bring up 10k refund if faults were not hardware...

I feel ur pain. U guys should try settle this amicably.
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by RICHIEBOI1(m): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2016
runbler:
I don't think you read this thread very well mr don't jump into conclusion phone was sold at 75k after he told me twas a software issue ... And he said it was never opened .. So what are you now saying ... I was only able to check screen and camera .. How on earth am I supposed to know the charger jumps or the Bluetooth won't turn up..
And he agreed to refund me 10k if it was. Not software issue .. I won't exchange words with you .. Your life your opinion ... He is yet to pay me my money .. Just letting you all know Incase you want to do business with him in future ... Go with a phone engineer to certify or you want to buy his cars go with ladipo to ascertain he is not selling you a scrap ..
N.B read thread properly before commenting don't be eager like all these nairaland teenagers that are finger happy to just spew.. On thread

Then lick ur wound and move on. Like I said before shine ya eyes next time.
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
Very dangerous fellow and insincere to the whole nairaland community careful with your dealing with him
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by ewizard1: 12:09am On Mar 10, 2016
NOTED!

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
Beware of this fellow very insincere and has refused all forms of communication
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by brownkad: 12:31am On Mar 12, 2016
I wasn't gonna reply further on this .. But a respected nairaland member who wishes not to be named called me and I explained everything to him .. And he understood .. And he also made a statement that I saw reasons with .. So I'm going to state the following ...

1) the 10k refund statement was made .. However it was made during negotiations.. To which he replied .. He is taking a risk on the fone and if any deductions were to be made it should be made on the spot .. Which I agreed which reduced the price to the agreed figure of 60k

2) the claim of the fone being purchased for 75k is entirely false .. There were 2 fones advertised .. IPhone 6 64GB and iphone 6plus 64GB.. The 6 was priced 120k and the 6plus was priced at 125k.. When he called me .. He stated that he was willing to purchase only the iPhone 6 which I told him was 120k flat.. Then he said he would purchase both for 210k.. Which I agreed only because we was purchasing both.. However after testing both fones and seeing the condition of the 6plus.. He negotiated the price down to 180k for both.. Which I agreed after almost an hour of testing ..

3) the iPhone 6 he purchased was my personal fone which I was using at the time .. However the 6plus belonged to a friend of mine who was present at the point of sale and approved the sale price for her own device before the money changed hands .. He hasn't complained about the iPhone 6 he bought which I hope he will make as much profit as possible on ..

4) the 6plus issues were detected at the point of sale .. The screen had a flicker but was responsive.. If it wasn't responsive how was the iCloud deactivated and the device wiped in front of him ?... The finger print sensor was not responsive which he made note of and used in his negotiations .. The fone charges properly as it was 100% full when it was handed over to him .. The cameras were not responsive at the point of sale .. But were working the day before as pictures were sent to him using that same device .. These he can attest to .. Bluetooth I am unaware of because I have never used Bluetooth on an iphone before .. It's not something that is used in the iphone community ..

Haven noticed all these issues.. He decided to cut the price to 60k and the owner of the device agreed to sell to him .. However he called me 2 days after and told me he had tried to fix it and it didn't work. .. To which I told him .. Get to a good technician and gimme feedback and we both agreed to communicate on Tuesday .. When he called me on Tuesday .. I was at work and couldn't take his call at that moment .. Barely an hour later .. I called him back and explained to him that the fone didn't belong to me .. And I had contacted the owner to get some refund from her and she hadn't responded.. But he should send me his account number and I would revert the payment as soon as I got it from her .. And he sent the account number immediately.. And I went back to work only to be bombarded with over 50 missed calls a few hours later..

The next day same thing.. Uncountable calls from him .. I took out time to call him back and explained that I was at work and couldn't really be at his beck and call but would always call him back when I was opportuned to .. I also told him that the fact that d fone wasn't mine doesn't mean I'm absolving myself from the deal as I was the one who advertised the item and I would try to rectify the situation ..

4) the next communication I got from him was insults and threats.. I then blocked that number because I didn't have the time to deal with frivolities at that point .. The next day his brother called me and was very calm and reasonable and we had a discussion and I told him what his brother had done and he apologized and we agreed to remedy the situation.. Only for me to get more texts and calls with more insults and threats .. And I told them I would block them on any number used to contact me until their threats materialized

5) I will not be threatened and intimidated into pleasing anybody .. i challenge anybody who has done business with me and been scammed to step forward and state it.. I have never scammed anyone nor do I intend to .. As for the threads that have been opened calling me a scammer .. When ur data runs out.. U will rest .. Reasonable people will understand that the whole thing doesn't add up .. But truth be told I really don't care.. Because unlike u.. I don't make my living from nairaland .. So I urge u to carry on posting .. But know it now that u will never see a penny from me ..

God bless u all ..
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 3:03am On Mar 12, 2016
brownkad:
I wasn't gonna reply further on this .. But a respected nairaland member who wishes not to be named called me and I explained everything to him .. And he understood .. And he also made a statement that I saw reasons with .. So I'm going to state the following ...

1) the 10k refund statement was made .. However it was made during negotiations.. To which he replied .. He is taking a risk on the fone and if any deductions were to be made it should be made on the spot .. Which I agreed which reduced the price to the agreed figure of 60k

2) the claim of the fone being purchased for 75k is entirely false .. There were 2 fones advertised .. IPhone 6 64GB and iphone 6plus 64GB.. The 6 was priced 120k and the 6plus was priced at 125k.. When he called me .. He stated that he was willing to purchase only the iPhone 6 which I told him was 120k flat.. Then he said he would purchase both for 210k.. Which I agreed only because we was purchasing both.. However after testing both fones and seeing the condition of the 6plus.. He negotiated the price down to 180k for both.. Which I agreed after almost an hour of testing ..

3) the iPhone 6 he purchased was my personal fone which I was using at the time .. However the 6plus belonged to a friend of mine who was present at the point of sale and approved the sale price for her own device before the money changed hands .. He hasn't complained about the iPhone 6 he bought which I hope he will make as much profit as possible on ..

4) the 6plus issues were detected at the point of sale .. The screen had a flicker but was responsive.. If it wasn't responsive how was the iCloud deactivated and the device wiped in front of him ?... The finger print sensor was not responsive which he made note of and used in his negotiations .. The fone charges properly as it was 100% full when it was handed over to him .. The cameras were not responsive at the point of sale .. But were working the day before as pictures were sent to him using that same device .. These he can attest to .. Bluetooth I am unaware of because I have never used Bluetooth on an iphone before .. It's not something that is used in the iphone community ..

Haven noticed all these issues.. He decided to cut the price to 60k and the owner of the device agreed to sell to him .. However he called me 2 days after and told me he had tried to fix it and it didn't work. .. To which I told him .. Get to a good technician and gimme feedback and we both agreed to communicate on Tuesday .. When he called me on Tuesday .. I was at work and couldn't take his call at that moment .. Barely an hour later .. I called him back and explained to him that the fone didn't belong to me .. And I had contacted the owner to get some refund from her and she hadn't responded.. But he should send me his account number and I would revert the payment as soon as I got it from her .. And he sent the account number immediately.. And I went back to work only to be bombarded with over 50 missed calls a few hours later..

The next day same thing.. Uncountable calls from him .. I took out time to call him back and explained that I was at work and couldn't really be at his beck and call but would always call him back when I was opportuned to .. I also told him that the fact that d fone wasn't mine doesn't mean I'm absolving myself from the deal as I was the one who advertised the item and I would try to rectify the situation ..

4) the next communication I got from him was insults and threats.. I then blocked that number because I didn't have the time to deal with frivolities at that point .. The next day his brother called me and was very calm and reasonable and we had a discussion and I told him what his brother had done and he apologized and we agreed to remedy the situation.. Only for me to get more texts and calls with more insults and threats .. And I told them I would block them on any number used to contact me until their threats materialized

5) I will not be threatened and intimidated into pleasing anybody .. i challenge anybody who has done business with me and been scammed to step forward and state it.. I have never scammed anyone nor do I intend to .. As for the threads that have been opened calling me a scammer .. When ur data runs out.. U will rest .. Reasonable people will understand that the whole thing doesn't add up .. But truth be told I really don't care.. Because unlike u.. I don't make my living from nairaland .. So I urge u to carry on posting .. But know it now that u will never see a penny from me ..

God bless u all ..

Very smart Alec and cunning in replies
1.) why did you lie that phone has never been fixed...on point of sale and later agreed that it was opened to fix audio jack which was not true rather lots of things had been fixed inside of it (money is not the problem here you were never a genuine seller...)

2.) when I saw the phone I offered to pay 105k which was half for the other device and take a bow out.that was when you told me it was software issue that when you were doing back up and stopped abruptly that's when all the issue started.and agreed to sell for 75k

3.) your iPhone 6 has been left untouched and is still within reach...why sell a bad phone on behalf of someone when you know it will always get back to you.. Bluetooth is grayed out.. And several functions on the menu bar grayed out also ..

4.) screen is unresponsive I wonder how he did it,it worked for him on the spot..phone pixels go dead and stays so for hours .. Touches for a few minutes and goes dead for another long time ...
It's as if all these phone sellers know how to do Their thing...works on the spot when they want to sell and all of a sudden packs up...
Do you want to say you never insulted me first ?
Do you want to deny the fact that you said I was fuckiiiiing mad
Or are you forming Saint here and saying you did not initiate the insult...
Money you agreed to pay the. Next day I called you and you told me to get it checked by a technician on a Monday... Called you on
Monday only for you to tell me Tuesday then later you told me that you will have to negotiate with the lady before you give me the money, and I told you that was it the lady I transacted with or you? You said blankly that you cannot refund me the money until the lady gives you the money.. What concerns me with the lady did I do a transaction with here or you ?
(Imagine PayPal telling escrow to do a refund on its behalf for a transaction that was carried out on a paypal platform ... )that was how the series of posting back to back started
5.) I saw the faults..no doubts but did not envisage it to be more than the eyes could see.. And you told me if it was. Not software you will refund me 10k if I could live with the phone as it is ... This is a scenario of the more you see the less you know on the device... I wonder why Nigerian sellers can't be like eBay sellers state all faults then buyer can choose to buy as it is or move on..

Scamming starts from a day ... Once ingenuity comes in from a seller , if left like that then he would feel he can go Scot free and do it again it's like a plague if its is allowed to Scot free.. It starts like that... Lots of names had good reputation and all of a sudden they started misbehaving...on same nairaland in terms of their dealings

N.B why did you lie that phone has never been fixed or any attempt to be opened that's my major issue now ...all these complications won't have happened if you said the simple truth..
And don't say what you don't intend doing in business
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 3:43am On Mar 12, 2016
Brownkad accept you lied about the condition of the phone that you claimed has not been opened or fixed
Before and let's die this matter... That's all I ask ...
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by dicksonadams(m): 7:31am On Mar 12, 2016
From what I have read so far it is clear Mr Brownkad would never pay you the 10k, and it better you leave the matter and since it is an online business u don enter one chance be that since u can not trace him. Next time buy from people with physical address.

Lesson to learn
1, if the price is extremely low then it is likely a scam
2, if you buy a faulty product at a price below half the price of the market then don't expect the seller to pay you back, because he will justify the condition of the product with the price expecting you to know.
3, a seller in naija will never tell you the full conditions of a product. You wan spoil market for am be that... Man most chop na.
4, stick to buying from physical shop to avoid story that touch the heart
5, Always state as a condition that if you discover any un-stated issue you will either get refund or replacement if possible get this in writing.
6, try recording the sales using a audio recorder... Could be your only evidence.
7, most importantly, shine your eye naija no dey smile oh.... Economy don hard. 75k or even 30k self no be small money to lose....

Bros take heart atleast you fit still use the phone as touch light... Pele.. You are not getting a kobo from the guy and u no fit find am go Abuja... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by ozor1: 7:49am On Mar 12, 2016
THE PLAIN TRUTH IS THAT THE SELLER IS A LOW LIFE CROOK, CHECK THE POST HE PUT UP HERE ON NAIRALAND, HE DIDNT MENTION THAT THE PHONE WAS FAULTY, OP ITS YOUR FAULT SHA.. WHY YOU GO BUY CHEAP PHONES

2 Likes

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 8:06am On Mar 12, 2016
ozor1:
THE PLAIN TRUTH IS THAT THE SELLER IS A LOW LIFE CROOK, CHECK THE POST HE PUT UP HERE ON NAIRALAND, HE DIDNT MENTION THAT THE PHONE WAS FAULTY, OP ITS YOUR FAULT SHA.. WHY YOU GO BUY CHEAP PHONES
bruv it was when I got there I saw it had issues.. He never told me about all these ... The money is not my major concern here... I am asking him why did he lie at first... I asked him both on phone before coming if the phone had any issue and he said NO and also when we met I asked him if the phone has been opened and an attempt to fix had been made and he said No also only to agree it had been fixed before when we left...Brownkad why did you tell a big lie twice ...

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by ozor1: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2016
runbler:
bruv it was when I got there I saw it had issues.. He never told me about all these ... The money is not my major concern here... I am asking him why did he lie at first... I asked him both on phone before coming if the phone had any issue and he said NO and also when we met I asked him if the phone has been opened and an attempt to fix had been made and he said No also only to agree it had been fixed before when we left...Brownkad why did you tell a big lie twice ...
the seller is a thief, but youre the bigger mumu for letting him rob you

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 7:34am On Mar 13, 2016
the seller is a thief, but youre the bigger mumu for letting him rob you[/quote] young man watch your mouth both parties have not resulted to insults respect your self and don't insult
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by dragnet: 8:33am On Mar 13, 2016
it baffles me why people resort to insults after failed transactions instead of finding the best way forward with compromise from both parties.
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 9:26am On Mar 13, 2016
dragnet:
it baffles me why people resort to insults after failed transactions instead of finding the best way forward with compromise from both parties.
he started the insult I came for a peace talk yet he has become more daunting and challenging me to do my worst ...after several failed attempts on my part to communicate with him...letting the general public know his type of personality so they can beware of dealing with him
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
brownkad
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
@OP, u said he didnt tell u it had any fault until u saw d fone. Where am blaming u. is when U met him and found out the fone was faulty why didnt you abort the deal and leave? u didnt cancel the deal but instead u chose to price it low and believe what he told u about it being a software issue bla bla bla...Atleast u detected one or two faults there while u were with him and now u are coming here to disturb the peace of dis forum. I have told u before to accept it and move on. Next time shine ya eyes. Even if u post here from now till jesus comes he wont give u dat 10k he agreed with u or accept that he lied. Just let it sly bro.IMO cool
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by princejones(m): 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
My brother you gave to let go,l had almost a similar issue with a used phone l bought in Aba,l bought an htc phone and on getting to my house l discovered that the phone trips off on it on after sometimes and l return it the next day only for the guy to change it with a much cheaper phone and still ask me to balance him,and for peace to reign l gave him 1k and left with the phone to find out again the the camera refuse to snap which was working when he tested.The following day l went with nokia to his ony for him to change it with a samsung s6 after l ve added another 5k and still find out later when l get home that the sim slot is not working.My brethren the phone is lying idle in my house now cos l ve decided to let it be and remember l have a a stepmum that is an assistant commissioner for police which l know l can get a refurn if l want to and she work in zone 9 umuahia
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
princejones:
My brother you gave to let go,l had almost a similar issue with a used phone l bought in Aba,l bought an htc phone and on getting to my house l discovered that the phone trips off on it on after sometimes and l return it the next day only for the guy to change it with a much cheaper phone and still ask me to balance him,and for peace to reign l gave him 1k and left with the phone to find out again the the camera refuse to snap which was working when he tested.The following day l went with nokia to his ony for him to change it with a samsung s6 after l ve added another 5k and still find out later when l get home that the sim slot is not working.My brethren the phone is lying idle in my house now cos l ve decided to let it be and remember l have a a stepmum that is an assistant commissioner for police which l know l can get a refurn if l want to and she work in zone 9 umuahia
the money is. Not the problem here ... Why did he have to lie and also I want the nairaland community to be care full of this trickster
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by iCloud(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
hmmm
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
More lies and denials ... After admitting to an agreement of a refund

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Earlier acceptance that he agreed to do a refund

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by brownkad: 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
I do not owe the guy .. What we have here is a case of a risk that didn't pay off.. It wasn't a substitution .. It wasn't misrepresentation .. The guy saw the product with all its imperfections and bought it .. During negotiations I stated that I would refund him 10k if it wasn't a software issue .. This was said while we were still at 80k price.. He refused and still beat the price down to 60k and said he would bear the risk .. To which I agreed and the deal was struck .. He Called me back later and said the risk didn't pay off and I was in the process of still assisting with getting a refund from the original owner when he decided he couldn't be patient and descended threats and insult .. Therefore I realized my efforts were no longer required and I rested .. I have posted snapshots of the insults and threats .. Ask him to post anywhere I was being unreasonable ..

As I said before .. I am replying out of share desire to clarify the situation .. I am not owing him and I will never send him a kobo .. I think that is clear at this point .. So if he continues to post scammer from now till next year it won't change that ..

I would expect u to get all the facts before drawing conclusions .. As with the entire forum.. I have had numerous dealings on here worth millions and no one has yet complained .. And u think 10k is worth tarnishing that?... At the same time .. I will not pay 10k ransom to anyone because I wish to remain blemish free .. One has to draw the line somewhere .. If everybody who has a complain about a product goes about yelling scammer I don't think u would log on to nairaland as often as u do..

On that note .. I bid u a good evening sir ..

smiley
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 12:03am On Mar 14, 2016
brownkad:

I do not owe the guy .. What we have here is a case of a risk that didn't pay off.. It wasn't a substitution .. It wasn't misrepresentation .. The guy saw the product with all its imperfections and bought it .. During negotiations I stated that I would refund him 10k if it wasn't a software issue .. This was said while we were still at 80k price.. He refused and still beat the price down to 60k and said he would bear the risk .. To which I agreed and the deal was struck .. He Called me back later and said the risk didn't pay off and I was in the process of still assisting with getting a refund from the original owner when he decided he couldn't be patient and descended threats and insult .. Therefore I realized my efforts were no longer required and I rested .. I have posted snapshots of the insults and threats .. Ask him to post anywhere I was being unreasonable ..

As I said before .. I am replying out of share desire to clarify the situation .. I am not owing him and I will never send him a kobo .. I think that is clear at this point .. So if he continues to post scammer from now till next year it won't change that ..

I would expect u to get all the facts before drawing conclusions .. As with the entire forum.. I have had numerous dealings on here worth millions and no one has yet complained .. And u think 10k is worth tarnishing that?... At the same time .. I will not pay 10k ransom to anyone because I wish to remain blemish free .. One has to draw the line somewhere .. If everybody who has a complain about a product goes about yelling scammer I don't think u would log on to nairaland as often as u do..

On that note .. I bid u a good evening sir ..

smiley
Very sleek and cunning in defense ... Phone was sold at 75k now ur lying it is 60k
Earlier on you said you did not owe me a refund... Now your saying you were in the process of assisting in getting a refund turning stories around now ...I gave you the money and I have. No dealings with the claimed owner so I have no business with no one else but you...you can imagine him saying that he wants to assist me get a refund...Another lie.. The fact you have done Million deals does not mean you cannot try to play a smart one here... Looking at all the post it's obvious there was an agreement of remittance of 10k if it was. Not software ... And you have refused to answer my question ... Why did you lie twice that phone has never been fixed only for u to later agree that audio jack was fixed .... Why did you lie twice ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Durable Are All These New Sets Of TV / SOLD. USA Used HP Compaq Cq61 For Sale. / 17 Kva Mikano Gen Set For 550k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.