Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * (8986 Views)

Iphone 6s Plus 64gb (silver) / Reduced price Iphone 6s Plus 64gb Silver For Sale at give away price / Iphone 6S 64GB Silver (phone Only) For Sale @ =N=190,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2016
The money is not much of a problem
Here what disgusts me is his crooked way and lies he keeps telling ... Read from the first page of the thread and you will see that I have stuck to one simple way how it all happened until now but his stories have been different and his stories keep changing every new post he makes ... That's enough reason to see that you need another lie to cover up another lie
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by codemaster2much: 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
Suntemi:

no crime. See, I'm not trying to make you feel bad but try and sort the issue with this man. Sometimes, some deals can be like this, you just have to sort it amicably with him. A good name they say is worth more than gold.

Even as faceless as this Seun's Nairaland is, if people can trust you well enough on here, you wouldn't need your CV to make money again. I'm talking from experience. Don't allow little 'change' spoil your reputation.

You are right suntemi... If I were in his shoe the worst come to worst I give him back the money and take back the phone... For the sake of my business name.

@buyer this guy doesn't intend to give you a dime. I will advise you let him be. He was smart.

Lesson to learn:

1, if a phone is faulty at purchase point and your mind no carry am then don't buy
2, try and have saved evidence e.g take a audio recorder, written agreement, save your chat
3, Beg the seller to tell you of any faults with d product,
4, Ask if returnable if fault are discovered.
5, check other people reviews about the seller.

Just let it go...
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
codemaster2much:

You are right suntemi... If I were in his shoe the worst come to worst I give him back the money and take back the phone... For the sake of my business name.

@buyer this guy doesn't intend to give you a dime. I will advise you let him be. He was smart.

Lesson to learn:

1, if a phone is faulty at purchase point and your mind no carry am then don't buy
2, try and have saved evidence e.g take a audio recorder, written agreement, save your chat
3, Beg the seller to tell you of any faults with d product,
4, Ask if returnable if fault are discovered.
5, check other people reviews about the seller.

Just let it go...
thank you bro ... Noted if he had Actually come out politely and said pls oh phone was sold for someone else and I don't have money .. That's a different scenario than for this boy to be telling me to do my worst that he is. Not ready to give me any dime ...good words go along way ... 10k is so below me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get The Cheapest Prices for Data / SOLD. USA Used HP Compaq Cq61 For Sale. / How Durable Are All These New Sets Of TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.