Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * (8954 Views)

Iphone 6s Plus 64gb (silver) / Reduced price Iphone 6s Plus 64gb Silver For Sale at give away price / Iphone 6S 64GB Silver (phone Only) For Sale @ =N=190,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by brownkad: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2016
Neatly used iPhone 6 Plus 64GB silver
Factory unlocked
Clean

Price 125k

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by brownkad: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2016
Pic

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by brownkad: 1:07am On Feb 28, 2016
Sold
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
brownkad:
Neatly used iPhone 6 Plus 64GB silver
Factory unlocked
Clean

Price 125k

Very Ingenuine seller and not truthful sold a bad phone after I complained he blocked me off what's app and from calling him do business at ur own risk with him
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
brownkad:
Sold
sold a bad phone
I hope you have peace of mind wherever you are
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by ozor1: 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
runbler:

Very Ingenuine seller and not truthful sold a bad phone after I complained he blocked me off what's app and from calling him do business at ur own risk with him
you didnt tell us whats bad about the phone
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by kandrus: 9:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
What happend to the phone
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 7:31am On Mar 07, 2016
Brownkad Sold me a bad 6plus unresponsive touch screen and
Charging jumps most times.. I called him to complain
He agreed to refund me some money to get it fixed
After a week he started complaining that I was disturbing him and he blocked me off what'sapp and calling him.when I observed the phone the first time we met
It was unresponsive he told me 'twas due to bad charger
Dat I needed to do a fresh os install.and he agreed to send me a stipulated amount if it does not work.money
I have not seen.he lied phone has not been fixed before
Only for me to take the phone to slot and see that the board has been worked on before..lots of screws missing in it.when I called him back he later agreed that phone has been opened before.and was going back and forth as to what was fixed in it.when I called him with another number only for him to start shouting insults on me telling me I should stop calling him and that am I going to get him fired that I should never call his line.the money in question here is just 10k.just little money and his fumbling l..just putting a disclaimer and a reflag on his username.buy gadgets or cars at your risk from him if he cannot be genuine with little things,whenThe big ones come he would slaughter the person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by leuelliot(m): 7:36am On Mar 07, 2016
It's very sad when people are dishonest in business, but that's the world we live in. Honestly 125k came off a little bit cheap for that phone at current exchange rates if it were a 16gb model then maybe okay. Lessons learnt.

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 8:34am On Mar 07, 2016
leuelliot:
It's very sad when people are dishonest in business, but that's the world we live in. Honestly 125k came off a little bit cheap for that phone at current exchange rates if it were a 16gb model then maybe okay. Lessons learnt.
phone was not neat and had scratches at the back
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by leuelliot(m): 9:16am On Mar 07, 2016
lol and the description states neatly used
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lol. Effect of dollar scarcity. 4th hand naija used iphones with so many surgical operations flooding the market now.
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
tumababa:
Lol. Effect of dollar scarcity. 4th hand naija used iphones with so many surgical operations flooding the market now.
the most annoying part was that he blocked me off what'sapp and also from calling him some people
Could be so callous...karma is a B he is def going to get
Served... brownkad am coming for u
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by brownkad: 12:58am On Mar 08, 2016
Lol.. U people are funny sha.. Why didn't u state that after noticing the issues on the fone .. The final price u purchased the fone for was 60k .. 60k for an iPhone 6 Plus 64GB

Why didn't u state all the insults and threats u sent to me after I told u to just have patience and I would revert ..

Why didn't u mention the part where u left me 57 missed calls in one afternoon and called me at odd hours of the night?

Why didn't u add the fact that I called u back every time I saw ur missed calls until u descended to insults and threats ..

My brother .. I blocked u because u were becoming a nuisance .. Deal with it..

You bought 2 fones that day.. Why didn't u complain on the second one that u made huge profit on ..

Did u not spend over an hour of my time doing your thorough checks Did we not discuss every single problem u stated u discovered as a surprise??

We discussed them at length and u used them as negotiation strategy that made me sell the fone to u at 60k.. And yes I did tell u I would send u 10k .. But I will not send u a dime .. That's my final word ..

So I urge u.. Carry out ur threats .. Come to nairaland and post whatever you like ..

Tumababa I have had dealings with you before .. I'm sure you of all people should know that u can't satisfy everybody .. If u had complaints about our dealings in sure u would have stayed them here since ..

I have attached pictures .. Tell me if this is a reasonable way to address someone ??

1 Share

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 1:08am On Mar 08, 2016
After inspecting the phone screen was not working
Both cameras was not working flash light was not working home button not responsive ..
Was not charging we agreed for 75k not 60k
I was skeptical about picking the phone and you were
The one that gave me that price and told me that if I do
A restore all will be well.... And also you said that if it does. Not work you will refund me 10k.also you told me phone has never been fixed..you called me and shouted abuses on me .. Or do you want to lie that you did not insult me saying am a mad dog.: person and all... It was after the heated argument you blocked me .. You told me you will send the money the next day only for it to exceed over 5 days... Taking me for a fool and keep posting me up and down 58 missed calls now that's an exaggeration of the highest order
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by brownkad: 1:10am On Mar 08, 2016
The other fone was advertised for 120k .. And what u paid in total was 180k.. Therefore u paid 60k for the 6plus .. Brov.. Take me to court.. I'm done with this nonsense ..
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 1:11am On Mar 08, 2016
Why did you have to lie that phone has never been fixed
Only for me to take it to slot to be checked and was told that it has been worked on..when I called you back you told me that phone was opened to fix earpiece..pls what concerns ear piece and Board .:
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 1:13am On Mar 08, 2016
Other phone was sold at 105 not 120... Both was agreed
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 1:21am On Mar 08, 2016
If you had agreed that phone has been opened for fixing
When I asked you .. I won't have bothered at all picking it up... Why Did you have to lie and also why did you have to start Insulting me first on phone .. Saying all the profanities you know in this world ...

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 1:25am On Mar 08, 2016
You keep dodging the following points
1.) why did you lie about phone never being fixed
And saying that it was because you removed a bad cable half way in between restore that caused it
2.) why did you post me back to back for 1 week

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 1:32am On Mar 08, 2016
Buying a 6plus with
1.) bad screen
2.)bad front camera
3.) bad rear camera
4.) does not charge occasionally
5.) no Bluetooth
6.) home button seizes
At 75k believe me is an expensive piece of scrap
Even at 30k is an expensive piece of scrap
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by brownkad: 1:33am On Mar 08, 2016
runbler:
Other phone was sold at 105 not 120... Both was agreed

I agreed 210 because u wanted to buy both.. Individually why would I sell iPhone 6 64GB to u for 105k My friend .. I state here categorically .. As u stated countless times when u were slashing money off the price .. U took a risk with that fone .. You were not forced .. U were not coerced .. I tried to accommodate your concerns as best as I could .. U were not rushed to make a deal u didn't deem fit .. U had all the time in d world to cancel the transaction .. I never for once rushed u during ur test .. So as far as I'm concerned the only issue here is the 10k which I said I would send to u .. Which I fully intended to until u decided u could threaten me into sending .. Therefore I have decided to wait until u carry out your threats before sending u a dime .. I will no longer respond to u until such a time when ur threats materialize ..

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 1:37am On Mar 08, 2016
brownkad:

I agreed 210 because u wanted to buy both.. Individually why would I sell iPhone 6 64GB to u for 105k My friend .. I state here categorically .. As u stated countless times when u were slashing money off the price .. U took a risk with that fone .. You were not forced .. U were not coerced .. I tried to accommodate your concerns as best as I could .. U were not rushed to make a deal u didn't deem fit .. U had all the time in d world to cancel the transaction .. I never for once rushed u during ur test .. So as far as I'm concerned the only issue here is the 10k which I said I would send to u .. Which I fully intended to until u decided u could threaten me into sending .. Therefore I have decided to wait until u carry out your threats before sending u a dime .. I will no longer respond to u until such a time when ur threats materialize ..
Buying a 6plus with
1.) bad screen
2.)bad front camera
3.) bad rear camera
4.) does not charge occasionally
5.) no Bluetooth
6.) home button seizes
7.) back of phone was rough with scratches
At 75k believe me is an expensive piece of scrap
Even at 30k is an expensive piece of scrap
Pay me my 10k.I spoke with u amicably and you refused
From Monday it turned to Tuesday from Tuesday to Wednesday ... all of a sudden break in communication
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 1:49am On Mar 08, 2016
You told me phone has not been fixed at all at all that the phone has never been opened whereas the engineer you gave that phone to make An attempt was a novice ..left screws unscrewed and so much anomalities...
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 1:58am On Mar 08, 2016
Send me the money and let's end this all.....
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 2:17am On Mar 08, 2016
To think this boy wanted to play a fast one on me send me my money and let's end this chapter ...
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by olalekanba(m): 6:28am On Mar 08, 2016
Morning

My take both of u are wrong, let bygones be bygones.

Stop insulting each other and fix this.

2 Likes

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by leuelliot(m): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2016
Classic example of the saying " There are two sides to every story".
To They guy who bought the phone. After carrying out said tests you shouldn't have purchased it. All those faults you discovered would cost you 60k or more to get fixed even if the phone hadn't been worked on previously, except you already own a donor phone. You should have let this one slide. iMHO
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by codemaster2much: 7:54am On Mar 08, 2016
This is sad, it is funny how some seller will not reveal everything wrong with a phone before selling and expect the buyer to check everything within the short moment they meet and decide whether to buy or not, only for the buy to discover some hours or few day later after purchase and the seller be saying I didn't force you to buy, I gave you chance to check the product.

I guess it is because of the kind of country we live in... You hardly find a honest seller and since the trade starts online and short physical inspection this seller believe you can not trace them.

@buyer will advise you leave him and move on... The guy played smart and now justify is action by believing he sold at a lower price than market price. The honest truth is even when you sell for 5okobo you owe the buyer and your conscience full disclosure of any issue that could affect the buyer buying decision and if the issue is spotted by the buyer within a reasonable time a refund or replacement should be worked out.

11 Likes

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by kandrus: 8:45am On Mar 08, 2016
Egbon brownkad and egbon runbler this is a simple matter .after all said..I think the problem started when you stopped talking to each other.try to unblock him from what's app and calls so you sort this out.you agreed to do a refund.give him the refund and let the matter die down.since there is a common term of paying the money back and let this tale end.don't make promises you can't keep

7 Likes

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by dayo8080(m): 11:53am On Mar 08, 2016
The seller(brownkad) should understand what might be frustrating the buyer, u made him believe the phone was never opened, the buyer didn't demand total refund but requested for 10k which was in ur terms and conditions. I hate cheating, pay the common 10k and move on with ur business. If u don't pay, u will surely experience what the buyer has experienced in multiple folds.

7 Likes

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by RICHIEBOI1(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2016
dayo8080:
The seller(brownkad) should understand what might be frustrating the buyer, u made him believe the phone was never opened, the buyer didn't demand total refund but requested for 10k which was in ur terms and conditions. I hate cheating, pay the common 10k and move on with ur business. If u don't pay, u will surely experience what the buyer has experienced in multiple folds.

Well said. I will advise mr brownkad to kindly give runbler the 10k you agreed with him. maybe next time mr runbler u will try and shine your eyes next time u wanna buy a phone. Mr brownkad also u should next time try and state whatever issues any phone u are selling for people to decide if they want it or not. I was once scammed twice trying to buy iphone 5 and iphone 5s. The two phones had issues and the sellers never told me all this till i purchased them. Maybe i was greedy or ignorant then. Pls u guys should settle this amicably. Remember Mr Brownkad u have a name to protect here. Pls dont spoil all that because of 10k which u are bigger than. People reading this might start to have a second thought about doing business with. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Easeus Data Recovery 12.8.0 Crack & Serial Key Generator 2019 / Dripping Pills For Wetness / Need Help Paying For Pd Proxy Premium Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.