Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * (8999 Views)

Iphone 6s Plus 64gb (silver) / Reduced price Iphone 6s Plus 64gb Silver For Sale at give away price / Iphone 6S 64GB Silver (phone Only) For Sale @ =N=190,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 12:06am On Mar 14, 2016
Why will you as you claimed "assist in getting a refund" if there was. No agreement ... I had a transaction with you and you were telling me that it's until another person gives you money before you give me back my money ... I had no business with the person but you..
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by brownkad: 12:29am On Mar 14, 2016
G.. Isn't it what the owner of the fone tells me that I will tell u?.. I was told it hadn't been opened except for audiojack issue and that's what I told u .. Brov I had never personally opened that fone .. This whole transaction was conducted on that fone .. From calls to texts to Whatsapp to pictures .. So that's enuff test for me to believe the owner .. U also did tests and u saw what worked and what didn't .. There's no malicious intent here G.. I'm not hiding I'm not running I'm telling u as it is .. U don't call someone 50+ times and expect a warm reception..

Be reasonable na .. Just think about it ..

If u remember well.. There was a Q10 also that she wanted to sell and I prevented u from buying that one because I knew that one had issues .. If I wanted to scam u don't u think I would have offloaded that one to u too ? Don't forget that u bought my fone too ooo issue free .. U need to chill with all this BS for real ..

U go and think about it properly .. U will realize that I don't owe u .. If u think about it well and u still think I owe u .. Then there's nothing more to say .. U will keep posting and I'll reply if/when I feel like .. But brov.. Nothing is gonna change here except ur mindset ..

Best wishes to u G
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 12:42am On Mar 14, 2016
brownkad:
G.. Isn't it what the owner of the fone tells me that I will tell u?.. I was told it hadn't been opened except for audiojack issue and that's what I told u .. Brov I had never personally opened that fone .. This whole transaction was conducted on that fone .. From calls to texts to Whatsapp to pictures .. So that's enuff test for me to believe the owner .. U also did tests and u saw what worked and what didn't .. There's no malicious intent here G.. I'm not hiding I'm not running I'm telling u as it is .. U don't call someone 50+ times and expect a warm reception..

Be reasonable na .. Just think about it ..

If u remember well.. There was a Q10 also that she wanted to sell and I prevented u from buying that one because I knew that one had issues .. If I wanted to scam u don't u think I would have offloaded that one to u too ? Don't forget that u bought my fone too ooo issue free .. U need to chill with all this BS for real ..

U go and think about it properly .. U will realize that I don't owe u .. If u think about it well and u still think I owe u .. Then there's nothing more to say .. U will keep posting and I'll reply if/when I feel like .. But brov.. Nothing is gonna change here except ur mindset ..

Best wishes to u G
Did I give you the money or the claimed owner?
You told me about the audio jack after I took it to slot and told you the phone had been worked on before you did not tell me this before and during transaction that I asked you.the few test I carried out you know very they all failed the test.. And you said it was software... I did not call you 50+ don't come up with that line of defense bruv.. And if eventually someone calls you for more than twice and you don't pick 2 things are involved either your avoiding the person or your busy , in the case of the later .. You drop a message or call back... You called back only once which was on Monday and right through till Friday before you blocked me ...
And as for thinking it through .. I offered you a peace talk and you told me to do my worst... Am trying to put both parties into consideration here ... Am always open to shifting grounds and negotiations but your rock hard and bent on not refunding me my money ..
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by brownkad: 1:39am On Mar 14, 2016
G.. There is no YOUR money here ..
There is no ground to shift
What else do we need to negotiate ..
When I was trying to get the lady to send u something .. U went overboard and u came here calling me a scammer .. There's nothing else to do again na ..

If posting scammer gives u satisfaction .. Then by all means .. Be my guest ..

I'm not gonna pay for something I didn't eat .. No amount of scammer posts can blackmail or extort it from me .. And in d future it's probably a good idea to wait for a bit before deploying ur final weapon (which is the scammer posts) .. As it is what's done is done .. U have posted scammer and still no refund .. So what next ..
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by codemaster2much: 5:06am On Mar 14, 2016
@ runbler and there u have it... U are not getting a dime from the seller using this approach, since he has given his address, you can go with a police officer.

What I find funny is that the seller condition for paying u now depend on a third party you are unfamiliar with during the initial dealing.

And the original advert didn't state that the phone had those fault or that the seller was selling the phone for someone else.

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by Suntemi(m): 6:28am On Mar 14, 2016
I no dey like put my mouth for this kind matter but there's something many sellers do that's not so cool. Don't advertise a faulty item, if you must, state the condition. Let whoever wants to buy knows the problems with the device before contacting you. Don't let buyer travels from Agege to Ikorodu in vain. It is very unfair.

I have sold many faulty phones and I do state their conditions. No matter the condition of the phone, if the price is right, someone will buy it. It's not everyone that uses Touch ID so if you want to sell an iPhone 6 with faulty Touch ID, include the 'faulty Touch ID' in your post.

And to buyers, if you don't feel too well about a device, DO NOT BUY IT.

3 Likes

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 7:28am On Mar 14, 2016
codemaster2much:
@ runbler and there u have it... U are not getting a dime from the seller using this approach, since he has given his address, you can go with a police officer.

What I find funny is that the seller condition for paying u now depend on a third party you are unfamiliar with during the initial dealing.

And the original advert didn't state that the phone had those fault or that the seller was selling the phone for someone else.

very cunning in his ways you can all see how his trying to maneuver through his web of lies ...bringing in a 3rd party before he pays me ... What business do I have with your 3rd party did I give you money or the person?Now you can see very well that he purposely blocked me...a man full of so much lies will definitely not put his real address...
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by dicksonadams(m): 7:37am On Mar 14, 2016
Omo see movie, this browkad na badest sharp guy.
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 7:43am On Mar 14, 2016
brownkad:
G.. There is no YOUR money here ..
There is no ground to shift
What else do we need to negotiate ..
When I was trying to get the lady to send u something .. U went overboard and u came here calling me a scammer .. There's nothing else to do again na ..

If posting scammer gives u satisfaction .. Then by all means .. Be my guest ..

I'm not gonna pay for something I didn't eat .. No amount of scammer posts can blackmail or extort it from me .. And in d future it's probably a good idea to wait for a bit before deploying ur final weapon (which is the scammer posts) .. As it is what's done is done .. U have posted scammer and still no refund .. So what next ..

lol... Final weapon ... I saw that coming from you be trying to justify you dubious attitude ...a good name is better than riches ... You just dragged your name to the mud just cos of 10k it's very obvious from all your weak defense here and web of lies ...just don't want your next victim to be caught unaware...
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by Phemmygbl(m): 8:21am On Mar 14, 2016
From what I have perused so far- Personally, I think brownkad has no regard for his so called name or reputation...I think you're more than that tho, and you didn't deny dat u promised him d 10k....E no need read dis stage, even though u might think d seller's attitude is bad or so..You could have just paid the 10k nd let it die down, it will take days or just hours to make back ur 10k smh....The fact that u promised him 10k, then blocked him after he asked for it is indeed very very "scammish",even if he might not have asked politely, you don't expect him to beg or kneel for it, do you? You get mind sha, buyer found more than d problems stated..Instead of to just pay him off as agreed. Did you tell him you were selling d fone for a third party? y did u promise him 10k? Well, this has already given people a bad impression of your business /name, I'm not sure what you're trying to prove though.. runbler ,please just forget and move on..what's done is done..I think you have learned your lesson..No b everybody sincere for him business. .Cheers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by brownkad: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2016
Lol.. Nairalanders shaaa.. So what u want me to do is send him 10k which will mean by his calculations I would have sold a perfectly working iPhone 6 64GB to him for 95k ?

Una don try ..

Eshe gaaaaaan..

Since what I'm saying isn't entering .. I won't talk again ..

Una do well ooo.. Bye bye cool
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 9:03am On Mar 14, 2016
brownkad:
Lol.. Nairalanders shaaa.. So what u want me to do is send him 10k which will mean by his calculations I would have sold a perfectly working iPhone 6 64GB to him for 95k ?

Una don try ..

Eshe gaaaaaan..

keep going back and forth and confusing yourself ... So sorry for you tumababa suntemi sinebaba nani667 eliascomm55 nicebaba dealmadam engrhamid fhemmy majekky
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 9:08am On Mar 14, 2016
I don't even know what he is trying to prove tho
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by brownkad: 9:08am On Mar 14, 2016
codemaster2much:

My brother .. Almost 50% of items posted for sale here don't belong to those posting it.. I stand to be corrected .. And that percentage is even higher in the autos section.. Posting something that doesn't belong to u isn't a crime now is it?

Secondly, the owner of the phone was present at the point of sale as a matter of fact.. And approved the transaction before it was finalized

And yes the original advert didn't state the faults because I was unaware of the faults as at the time of posting the original advert ..
However when the faults became apparent and the guy negotiated the price downward what else is left to do again na ?
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by brownkad: 9:10am On Mar 14, 2016
runbler:
I don't even know what he is trying to prove tho

I'm not trying to prove anything G .. I'm only saying that u can't eat ur cake and still have it ..
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by brownkad: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2016
runbler:
keep going back and forth and confusing yourself ... So sorry for you tumababa suntemi sinebaba nani667 eliascomm55 nicebaba dealmadam engrhamid fhemmy majekky

U r the person that's confusing me sir .. I don't understand how u will remove something during negotiation.. Come again and want it removed after negotiation and just when I'm trying to please u .. U come n here n want it removed at ransom .. It doesn't quite work that way ..
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by Suntemi(m): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2016
brownkad:

My brother .. Almost 50% of items posted for sale here don't belong to those posting it.. I stand to be corrected .. And that percentage is even higher in the autos section.. Posting something that doesn't belong to u isn't a crime now is it?

Secondly, the owner of the phone was present at the point of sale as a matter of fact.. And approved the transaction before it was finalized

And yes the original advert didn't state the faults because I was unaware of the faults as at the time of posting the original advert ..
However when the faults became apparent and the guy negotiated the price downward what else is left to do again na ?

very unprofessional
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 9:15am On Mar 14, 2016
brownkad:

the fact that you agreed to sell a device for someone you have taken all obligation that comes with it ... Keep trying to justify yourself you have shot yourself several on the leg on the same thread
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by Phemmygbl(m): 9:18am On Mar 14, 2016
brownkad:

Una don try ..

Eshe gaaaaaan..

bro..did u promise him the 10k or not ? u r talking as if the 10k thingy just came up...let us know abeg

1 Like

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 9:19am On Mar 14, 2016
brownkad:

U r the person that's confusing me sir .. I don't understand how u will remove something during negotiation.. Come again and want it removed after negotiation and just when I'm trying to please u .. U come n here n want it removed at ransom .. It doesn't quite work that way ..
there was an agreement and you made it look as if am at your mercy me ... Pleasing me ? How is it pleasing when it was an agree mtn which you attested to... Then all of a sudden you went ballistic with your words telling me to chill till the 3rd party gives you money ... If you had said ok chill for a week or couple of days that's still understandable rather you made it infinite saying its till when she refunds that's when you will refund that you cannot use your money to refund .. Who did I give money ... You or the 3rd party ?
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2016
Phemmygbl:
bro..did u promise him the 10k or not ? u r talking as if the 10k thingy just came up...let us know abeg
earlier agreement that he agreed to refund

Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2016
There was an agreement for the 10k statement ...I don't know his reason for refusal of a refund
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by abrahym(m): 9:32am On Mar 14, 2016
Egbon Brownkad your number is on Google scam list. You should have just give him the 10k to avoid all this.. If future buyer like me want to buy things from the Internet I usually type their number on Google with scam associatied with the number. Go to Google yourself and type 08030568967 scam... Most people will be scared of doing business with you now
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by brownkad: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2016
Phemmygbl:

I said pay 80k and if it's not a software issue I'll send u 10k..

He said no.. Let me pay 60k and take the risk .. If it is .. If it's not .. Let me just pay 60k

I asked owner of fone .. Owner said pay 65k

He said no and insisted on 60k and we all agreed ..

What's ur honest opinion ?
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by brownkad: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2016
abrahym:
Egbon Brownkad your number is on Google scam list. You should have just give him the 10k to avoid all this.. If future buyer like me want to buy things from the Internet I usually type their number on Google with scam associatied with the number. Go to Google yourself and type 08030568967 scam... Most people will be scared of doing business with you now

Lol.. I are actually right.. I just googled it.. Well .. Too bad.. That's that I suppose.. am I still expected to bend over backwards to please him? I think not ..
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by brownkad: 9:56am On Mar 14, 2016
Suntemi:

very unprofessional

I'm not a professional fone seller like u sir.. I don't claim to have ur expertise .. I only posted something I wanted to sell and the lady said I wanna sell mine too so I posted hers as well .. Any crime there ?
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by abrahym(m): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2016
brownkad:

He said no.. Let me pay 60k and take the risk .. If it is .. If it's not .. Let me just pay 60k

If this is the case i don't think the buyer deserve any 10k... Just my honest opinion
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 10:11am On Mar 14, 2016
brownkad:

another set of lies ...
If this was the scenario why would he now claim to want to assist me to get a refund ... The agreement was 75k if it were to be hardware issue then 10k refund ... You all can see how he keeps trying to twist and twist the story all the time
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by Phemmygbl(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2016
brownkad:

Well, If that is what actually transpired, you don't owe him anything. .. runbler , what has happened has happened. .Make una close this thread abeg
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 10:26am On Mar 14, 2016
Phemmygbl:
Well, If that is what actually transpired, you don't owe him anything. .. runbler , what has happened has happened. .Make una close this thread abeg
far from the truth payed 75k for the phone and agreement was that of it was not software he would do a refund of 10k if there was no agreement at such why will he as he claimed want to get the 10k for me ?
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by runbler: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2016
Phone was bought at 75k..He agreed that he was trying to get the refund for me ... If it was actually bought at 60k as he claimed why will he now want to go back to the lady and tell her to refund me the 10k you all should reason it critically
Re: Neatly Used Iphone 6 Plus 64GB Silver * Factory Unlocked * by Suntemi(m): 10:36am On Mar 14, 2016
brownkad:

I'm not a professional fone seller like u sir.. I don't claim to have ur expertise .. I only posted something I wanted to sell and the lady said I wanna sell mine too so I posted hers as well .. Any crime there ?

no crime. See, I'm not trying to make you feel bad but try and sort the issue with this man. Sometimes, some deals can be like this, you just have to sort it amicably with him. A good name they say is worth more than gold.

Even as faceless as this Seun's Nairaland is, if people can trust you well enough on here, you wouldn't need your CV to make money again. I'm talking from experience. Don't allow little 'change' spoil your reputation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17 Kva Mikano Gen Set For 550k / SOLD. USA Used HP Compaq Cq61 For Sale. / Brand New HP650, 4GB, Bluetooth, Webcam, HP Bag, Warranty@ Discounted Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.