Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,227 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) (24863 Views)

"If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) / Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by samysamy: 8:08am On May 08, 2018
Where are we heading to?A Nigerian man who just finished his NCE programme has got people with his post on Facebook.For your information,this guy is likely to be a teacher.If Gov El-rufai/other governors act,people will see them as heartless people.No wonder the standard of education is deteriorating in our public schools

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/see-what-nigerian-guy-who-just-finished.html?m=1

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 8:10am On May 08, 2018
grin
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by IME1: 8:18am On May 08, 2018
undecided na wa oh

4 Likes

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by Shedrack777: 8:19am On May 08, 2018
that's what he is taught, and that is what he'll teach them

39 Likes

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:26am On May 08, 2018
Hausa and English murdering are like 5and6 grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by Mogidi: 8:32am On May 08, 2018
grin
This one is from Bubu's College of Turenchi in Daura Local government.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 8:34am On May 08, 2018
samysamy:
Where are we heading to? A Nigerian man who just finished COMPLETED his NCE programme has got people with his post on Facebook.[PARAGRAPH]For your information,this guy is likely to be a teacher.If Gov El-rufai/other governors act,people will see them as heartless peopl [OFF TOPIC] No wonder[COMMA OR EXCLAMATION]the standard of education is deteriorating in our public schools[FULL STOP]

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/see-what-nigerian-guy-who-just-finished.html?m=1

42 Likes

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by njideoby(f): 8:35am On May 08, 2018
Have you not heard that most of the schools over there teach and write with their local dialect. Even English language is also taught with local dialect.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by chynie: 8:35am On May 08, 2018
He will soon become lga chairman of his area. Northerners and education na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On May 08, 2018
Sometimes I feel that they type this on purpose

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by Agbgift(f): 8:49am On May 08, 2018
*faint*
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by livinglion(m): 8:52am On May 08, 2018
Quota system

3 Likes

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by Omeokachie: 8:58am On May 08, 2018
Whose picture is this?

Aliyu Sada or Abubakar Lawal Kafinsoli?

Somehow I feel this is just a propaganda to launder the already battered image of El Rufai who is already looking defeat in the eye in the next elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by BigBills: 9:09am On May 08, 2018
Me trying to understand what he is saying

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by Countersam(m): 9:16am On May 08, 2018
samysamy:
Where are we heading to?A Nigerian man who just finished his NCE programme has got people with his post on Facebook.For your information,this guy is likely to be a teacher.If Gov El-rufai/other governors act,people will see them as heartless people.No wonder the standard of education is deteriorating in our public schools

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

4 Likes

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:32am On May 08, 2018
and he finished with 3.44 CGPA

Something dey happen for this country oooooo

19 Likes

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by NwaliE01: 9:56am On May 08, 2018
I just hope that this is not true.

1 Like

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 10:44am On May 08, 2018
Pls permit me to blame buhari undecided

1 Like

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by czarina(f): 10:55am On May 08, 2018
"Baa turenchi" cheesy cheesy cheesy

Check my signature if you live in Jos and environs cool

1 Like

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On May 08, 2018
Op.
NCE or Nursery School? A primary school drop out can't post that sh*t up there.
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 12:41pm On May 08, 2018
LOL. Though Nigerian graduates are often found wanting...

The Northern brethren are usually very sub-par when it comes to education.

They make up for this deficiency in politics because of their tribal cohesion

8 Likes

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by Fowuzo76(m): 12:42pm On May 08, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Sometimes I feel that they type this on purpose
I'm with u on this.
Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 12:43pm On May 08, 2018
they should burn the school down

But werin consign me

2 Likes

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by gurunlocker: 12:43pm On May 08, 2018
In few years, this one also will become a politician, earn millions and act as a leader.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 12:43pm On May 08, 2018
Our graduate vs his village people

1 Like

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by Pavore9: 12:43pm On May 08, 2018
It is a feat, putting where he is coming from into consideration. His celebrations are valid.

5 Likes

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by LumexALevel: 12:44pm On May 08, 2018
days why u nid to check ma signature and reapply for university.

1 Like

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by ClintonEmex: 12:44pm On May 08, 2018
Nigeria's standard of Education is very poor, but the Northerners supersedes in that area. The Education system is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by cinoedhunter: 12:44pm On May 08, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
and he finished with 3.44 CGPA

Something dey happen for this country oooooo
My sister na the cgpa I first see too o. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 12:45pm On May 08, 2018
Funny thing about the north is that the person who can't speak hausa is seen as the dumbo

11 Likes

Re: Katsina NCE Holder Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook (Photos) by Kentrasso(f): 12:45pm On May 08, 2018
Who gave him merit in English??

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between Crocodiles, Alligators And Monitor Lizards / Bizarre Graduation Party In Kogi University / IPPIS: No January Salary For Unregistered ASUU Members (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.