Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab (128892 Views)

Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return / Cuteness Overload; Young Girls In Hijab Take The Internet By Storm. See Why.PICS / Lady Comes Under Fire For Flaunting Her Cleavage In This Eye-Popping Attire.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by abdelmaleeq(m): 6:51am On Feb 27, 2016
okosodo:
Muslims and hypocrisy
Ur above dz shit man Insulting oda peoples religion so bad
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 27, 2016
mukthar2000:
She is not a real muslim,I believe she was one of the enemy of islam pretending to put on hijab to spoile the peaceful Religion, may Almighty Allah disgrace her generations too
shut up!

peaceful religion my ASS. groups of animals coming together to form a religion called Islam.

1 Like

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Shegebanti007: 6:52am On Feb 27, 2016
Honesty007:
Iam not surprised, take ur mind off her ass for some time and lets think other things
1)if the weather is hot,do you blame her
2)hijab is becoming too religious stuff
3)Most of these Muslim girls/ladies r tired of incaceration and bondage of religion
4)Most of them need to be F**ked and they just hate been falsefully married
5)they also bleep a lot
6)again,we christians r worse in that we dress well to church and bad to aschool,unis,

However ,my final observation is dis, blessed r the pure in heart.it is not ur dressing only that wud take u to heaven ,but the inward holiness man and humility and shamefacedness.devil likes making women believe dat outerdressing is what matters,but tho it matters most,ur purity of heart is what matters most.

My brother if you see the Muslim girl wey i dey fvck now, o boy she no dey say no or he don do, na so so she sabi fvck, infact i never see any christian girl fvck like her , omo she sabi well well, as i dey now i no share am with any mallam sef.
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 27, 2016
This is very wrong
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by CaptPlanet(m): 7:02am On Feb 27, 2016
Say what u wan, the girl is delicious...
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by christopher123(m): 7:04am On Feb 27, 2016
Why are Muslims erratic and violent ...just look at their comments here

It is her body she can flaunt it

Let God judge us nor u
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by yetseyi(f): 7:05am On Feb 27, 2016
Very wrong for a lady to dress like that irrespective of her religious affiliation. We think its just about covering the body, we now cover the whole body with skin tight clothes with all curves showing perfectly and then claim I am properly dressed.

Who is deceiving who?

Yes I am a Christian.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by noblegrex: 7:07am On Feb 27, 2016
Owww mehn! Which kind curve be this.why will she cover such.if all curves are to be covered,curves like this is not meant to. Bad and sharp ass.
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by udemzyudex(m): 7:12am On Feb 27, 2016
MeloGist:

C'mon shutup jare undecided asif if christians are left out
Muslim own too much, over religious people yet our county Nova move forward.
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by stanley000: 7:13am On Feb 27, 2016
this is paranoia...
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by SFTW: 7:14am On Feb 27, 2016
Curves that cause the middle southern weapon to stir!
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by RexTramadol1: 7:14am On Feb 27, 2016
Goya oil for annointing

Jelly now for vaseline crew!
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by RexTramadol1: 7:14am On Feb 27, 2016
Goya oil for annointing

Jelly now for vaseline crew!
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by HaneefahRN(f): 7:16am On Feb 27, 2016
sonofananimal:
baboon!

MUSLIM WOMEN ARE the least of my concern. infact! they don't look attractive to me, I see them as a waste to the society.

U are a waste to the Society. U av the right dislike pple but u av no right to downgrade them.
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:18am On Feb 27, 2016
Now that is sexy... grin cool i have always a sexy girl that wears hijab but keeps them curves on point... such a crazy turn on... (sorry i'm not the religious, i'm the open minded)
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by HaneefahRN(f): 7:23am On Feb 27, 2016
The meaning of the hijab has been lost. If u want to show those curves so much, why not throw the hijab away so we'll see them better, if a non-hijabi wears just pant and bra, pple wld nt condemn as much cos it's not a big deal. Soon we'll av hijabis on bikini saying afterall they covered their head.
Seriously I dnt understand why pple use hijab when the cloth worn leaves nothing to imagination.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Soreza(m): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2016
Naija and hypocrisy
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by ddooskie(m): 7:25am On Feb 27, 2016
smiley

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by omozu1(m): 7:27am On Feb 27, 2016
MeloGist:

C'mon shutup jare undecided asif if christians are left out
who told you this person is a christian
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by komzy06(m): 7:29am On Feb 27, 2016
cruzita:
grin Muslims don join chorus

Is not a smalling something grin grin
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by biotechshola(m): 7:31am On Feb 27, 2016
I was seriously searching for the ijab buh couldn't see any.

Op, so u cant differentiate btw a piece of cloth and ijab?
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by KingTom(m): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2016
francizy:

That arse can cure HIV.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The doctor knows... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
it's not that big TBH tongue
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by 4nobody4every1: 7:35am On Feb 27, 2016
joseph1832:
All those shouting that she's soiling her religion should please eat a dick. The gurl is smoking hot!!!

How can one hide such a figure from well willing eyes. Now that's a crime against humanity. Lol.

Em, who has her contact? grin

Blood of Zechariah....... grin grin grin
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by sinistermind(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2016
But the truth be told, most of dis people wear dis stuffs because they've got no choice. I once knew a 15 year old girl that was given away into marriage to a man of 30 and dis people aint even Hausa or Fulani.
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by bosperky: 7:43am On Feb 27, 2016
but here all the people blabbing against her.yea she might be wrong but .sincerely how many of you are better than her .cus of a curvy PIC alfas and all say all they want ..but everybody isnt far away from sin..instead u can pray for her than condemning .and lastly pls note NO ONE HAS A CLEAN SLATE AND U ARE NOT GOD..
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by JaaizTech: 7:43am On Feb 27, 2016
biotechshola:
I was seriously searching for the ijab buh couldn't see any.

Op, so u cant differentiate btw a piece of cloth and ijab?
Guam, exactly the point I was going to make. That is no Hijab. These days it is very difficult to overcome the pressures of modern world. I won't castigate her though but will encourage her to remember that the life of this world is a trial for Muslims. She has to be courageous and be steadfast in obeying Allah. I have seen many ladies move from wearing bikinis to full hijab, they didn't achieve it at once, it was a gradual process. They moved from scarf to capes to full hijabs. She may just be in one of those phases

1 Like

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by dajan03: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2016
Westernization is affecting every part of the world
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2016
HaneefahRN:

U are a waste to the Society. U av the right dislike pple but u av no right to downgrade them.
didn't you just downgrade me just now undecided

and ye are saying I don't have the right to downgrade them.

you are a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2016
I saw things like this everyday while I was at auchi. So its not a big deal. And all this kind girl can good for bed
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by HaneefahRN(f): 7:53am On Feb 27, 2016
sonofananimal:
didn't you just downgrade me just now undecided

and ye are saying I don't have the right to downgrade them.

you are a hypocrite.

U are a bigger one, I paid u back in ur coin.
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by eitsei(m): 7:54am On Feb 27, 2016
HaneefahRN:
The meaning of the hijab has been lost. If u want to show those curves so much, why not throw the hijab away so we'll see them better, if a non-hijabi wears just pant and bra, pple wld nt condemn as much cos it's not a big deal. Soon we'll av hijabis on bikini saying afterall they covered their head.
Seriously I dnt understand why pple use hijab when the cloth worn leaves nothing to imagination.

they fail to know hijaab is meant to cover all the body curves of a female

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Miss Diva Priyaka Chopra/ Styles/ Hot / Great Poser / How To Make Lightening, Skin Brightening Soaps At Home / See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.