Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab (128884 Views)

Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return / Cuteness Overload; Young Girls In Hijab Take The Internet By Storm. See Why.PICS / Lady Comes Under Fire For Flaunting Her Cleavage In This Eye-Popping Attire.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by akike: 9:24am On Feb 27, 2016
Ghost01:
And what exactly is the point of your comment? You just want to be seen, ko? Ok, seen! Now go get a life.

Go get a brain
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by akike: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2016
sonofananimal:
shut up!

peaceful religion my ASS. groups of animals coming together to form a religion called Islam.

Says the son of a biitchsmiley

Ode!
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by akike: 9:26am On Feb 27, 2016
Trendishine:
A very confused religion. i hv said it n i cant mince words. no reasonable , assertive n rationale person wld practice islam. n even if u want 2 for any reason, u shldnt n wldnt practice it to the letters. qoute me anywhere. if they like let them break their head. they all know the truth. most part of their quaran, are extremely irrational n has nottin close 2 being humane. has not a single regard 4 humanity. and surely not from the tots of an inclined or spiritual mind. full of condemnation n judgement, n urging in crazy multiple times to kill, kill,maim. for some of the most insane reasons ever. chain women down in shackles both emotionally, physically n mentally. the opinion of most average muslim from angle of their religion is so myopic n tailored that u begin 2 pity them. i wonder hw most women cope finding themselves within such contraption. only malala's case is a clear example on how a religion can be so dangerous enough to poison the soul of a particular tribe of individuals. hw rational can a religion and its scriptural belief be, that it wld ask little boys to condemn, judge , deprive n restrict their sisters here on earth n even murder most of them in the course of it. protecting the men alone. n still ask them 2 tie a bomb around their selves 2 blow up innocent and unsuspecting individuals, including little children, n promising them the ownership of 72 virgins in their insane paradise to bang ryt? for their own delight wen they get to their porkhole of insane paradise.aboki, mallam, alfa, sheik alikes..? like there is a factory producing virgins for all this morons n as they arrive they recieve their package.. wat rational religion teaches dat? even God wld slap u on arrival. mehn..some one have 2 rilli tell this 'infidel' ranting dudes the truth. that truly that islam-ar-bad. they shld tink of the kind of doctrines they practice, truthfully 2 demselves n think thru. asking themselves in the face of heaven n earth if certian doctorines in their quaran are sane or rational.

Blah blah blah

All this on top another man's religion. The good newss is Islam is not going anywhere.

You can kill yourself nowsmiley
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by akike: 9:27am On Feb 27, 2016
Roadmike:

Sincerely it never ceases to amaze me the hight of hypocrisy among the adherents of Islam.
Despite the so called pious, holier than thou attitude etc, behind the whole lot of this is hypocrisy. A typical moslem thinks more of sex than any thing else. This is because the Quran and Mohammed promise the men more virgins in their heaven when they die or fight the cause of Allah.
This is why you have suicide bombers anxiously looking forward to go have a swell time in aljannah.
Without the Hijab on most ladies the height of perverseness among some of the men is such that the mere sight of a lady like the one in question is enough to make the Mallam or Imam discharge in his trouser, its so bad my brother. No self control what so ever.

That is why they do not pray together. Imagine a Lady in your front raising the ass as above. I bet you there would be calamity in that mosque.

Why do they lack self control. That is the hall mark of a man. I distiguish us from lower Animals like Dogs.

What is this dog talkiing about?
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by akike: 9:28am On Feb 27, 2016
omojeesu:
ISLAM, IN ESSENCE, IS A MALE CULT WHERE WOMEN ARE SECOND FIDDLE DISPENSABLE UTILITY.

Blah blah

Another ijiot
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by akike: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2016
Ghost01:
The ignorance and hypocrisy on this thread stinks!

I personally know non-muslim ladies who wear the hijab every once in a while. It's a fashion item.

As for the so-called ones who want to lecture us on morality. Some 150 years ago, your great-grandmothers were probably sashaying around the streets in your village stark n@ked.

At the end of the day, it's only just the flesh.

You are very si.lly and daft

Fashion item ko, fashion item ni
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by akike: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2016
xtervaganza:
Islam, the religion of piss and oppression.

It wouldn't be a problem if Abdullah had posted a picture of his 6 packs. But women had to be covered and controlled like a slave

Idiots

Ode!

Ijiot!

Your mother is the slave!
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by HaneefahRN(f): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2016
haffaze777:

U should have checked his name before quoting him,what do u expect from son of an animal?do u expect him to think like u?NO

Lolz, I knw him, he uses his sense when he wants to, he is just a blind bigot is all
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by akike: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2016
LastSurvivor:
The fact is that it will be a sin to hide such amazing figure on hijab..

Fact? Are you daft?
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by akike: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2016
omojeesu:

Sinister mind says 'most' not 'all', and he's correct! Don't project your experience and that in the southwest as the mainstream practice. Is it so in Saudi, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc?

The women in the southwest who choose it 'voluntarily' are either truly pious or just being smart for marriage readiness and acceptability.

But really let it's use be by choice while nonconformists should not be regarded as rebels and outcasts for Allah's judgement.

One must say, however, that the hijab supports modesty and decency in the user.

Yet Iran is one of the country in the world with more educated women than men...... You are daft!
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by akike: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2016
AdeniyiA:
Better to use Hijab to show sexy bodies than using it to hide bombs nd explosives... undecided

Dumb dumb!
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by akike: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2016
sonofananimal:
have you make any impact in your society?

you are a real hypocrite.

Says a poor nepa official!tongue

Her future is brighter than you and your mum's. Deal with it!
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by HaneefahRN(f): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2016
sonofananimal:
have you make any impact in your society?

you are a real hypocrite.

Says the bigot tht had the effontery to call a large grp of pple a waste, u're a bigger Hypocrite.

I make positive impacts anywhere I am not minding the religious or tribal disposition of the person I'm dealing with. So tell me what u do other than spread hate? Oh, I forgot tht's an impact too.
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by sarutobie(m): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2016
akike:

Blah blah
Another ijiot
The MODs should put a leash on this rabid being Infesting this thread..

1 Like

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by akike: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2016
christopher123:
Why are Muslims erratic and violent ...just look at their comments here

It is her body she can flaunt it

Let God judge us nor u

Your father is erratic and violent!!
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by spencekat(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2016
cruzita:
grin Muslims don join chorus
Are they not humans?
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by akike: 9:37am On Feb 27, 2016
udemzyudex:

Muslim own too much, over religious people yet our county Nova move forward.

Too much? What are you smoking broundecided
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by akike: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2016
sinistermind:
But the truth be told, most of dis people wear dis stuffs because they've got no choice. I once knew a 15 year old girl that was given away into marriage to a man of 30 and dis people aint even Hausa or Fulani.

And I know many muslim women who went from scarf to a very big hijab voluntarily!
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by christopher123(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2016
akike:

Your father is erratic and violent!!

A very good example of Muslim violence and erratic tendency has been displayed here

1 Like

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by akike: 9:40am On Feb 27, 2016
christopher123:

A very good example of Muslim violence and erratic tendency has been displayed here

Says a man who used the terms firstsmiley

I will pass. Your daftness must be legendary!
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by udemzyudex(m): 9:40am On Feb 27, 2016
akike:

Too much? What are you smoking broundecided

Your sense

1 Like

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by akike: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2016
udemzyudex:

Your sense

You are still confusedsad

You need to be flogged!
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Ghost01(m): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2016
Roadmike:

Sincerely it never ceases to amaze me the hight of hypocrisy among the adherents of Islam.
Despite the so called pious, holier than thou attitude etc, behind the whole lot of this is hypocrisy. A typical moslem thinks more of sex than any thing else. This is because the Quran and Mohammed promise the men more virgins in their heaven when they die or fight the cause of Allah.
This is why you have suicide bombers anxiously looking forward to go have a swell time in aljannah.
Without the Hijab on most ladies the height of perverseness among some of the men is such that the mere sight of a lady like the one in question is enough to make the Mallam or Imam discharge in his trouser, its so bad my brother. No self control what so ever.

That is why they do not pray together. Imagine a Lady in your front raising the ass as above. I bet you there would be calamity in that mosque.

Why do they lack self control. That is the hall mark of a man. I distiguish us from lower Animals like Dogs.
Lol. The excessive craze about sex in the world of Islam is sickening, to say the least.
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by christopher123(m): 9:46am On Feb 27, 2016
akike:

Says a man who used the terms firstsmiley

I will pass. Your daftness must be legendary!

Another pristine example of Islamic tendency
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 27, 2016
akike:

Says a poor nepa official!tongue

Her future is brighter than you and your mum's. Deal with it!
because her future is like a bulb and you are a seer undecided

you really need mental checkup
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by wristbangle: 9:46am On Feb 27, 2016
KingTom:
Holy Moses shocked

Na this kind thread we go veteran tom grin
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by akike: 9:47am On Feb 27, 2016
sonofananimal:
because her future is like a bulb and you are a seer undecided

you really need mental checkup
The truth shall set you free
Embrace itundecided
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by akike: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2016
christopher123:

Another pristine example of Islamic tendency

Another pristine example of an infidel's tendency

Ijiot!
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by akike: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2016
Ghost01:
Lol. The excessive craze about sex in the world of Islam is sickening, to say the least.

Ode!
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by udemzyudex(m): 9:49am On Feb 27, 2016
akike:

You are still confusedsad
You need to be flogged!

OK sir, I'm waiting.. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Miss Diva Priyaka Chopra/ Styles/ Hot / Great Poser / How To Make Lightening, Skin Brightening Soaps At Home / See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.