Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab (128876 Views)

Lady Claimed Her Friend Is Flaunting A Borrowed Outfit She Has Refused To Return / Cuteness Overload; Young Girls In Hijab Take The Internet By Storm. See Why.PICS / Lady Comes Under Fire For Flaunting Her Cleavage In This Eye-Popping Attire.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Trendishine: 7:59am On Feb 27, 2016
Kingscee:
Islam condemned act of immorality and accept act of Terrorism, Ka chineke mezie okwu.
A very confused religion. i hv said it n i cant mince words. no reasonable , assertive n rationale person wld practice islam. n even if u want 2 for any reason, u shldnt n wldnt practice it to the letters. qoute me anywhere. if they like let them break their head. they all know the truth. most part of their quaran, are extremely irrational n has nottin close 2 being humane. has not a single regard 4 humanity. and surely not from the tots of an inclined or spiritual mind. full of condemnation n judgement, n urging in crazy multiple times to kill, kill,maim. for some of the most insane reasons ever. chain women down in shackles both emotionally, physically n mentally. the opinion of most average muslim from angle of their religion is so myopic n tailored that u begin 2 pity them. i wonder hw most women cope finding themselves within such contraption. only malala's case is a clear example on how a religion can be so dangerous enough to poison the soul of a particular tribe of individuals. hw rational can a religion and its scriptural belief be, that it wld ask little boys to condemn, judge , deprive n restrict their sisters here on earth n even murder most of them in the course of it. protecting the men alone. n still ask them 2 tie a bomb around their selves 2 blow up innocent and unsuspecting individuals, including little children, n promising them the ownership of 72 virgins in their insane paradise to bang ryt? for their own delight wen they get to their porkhole of insane paradise.aboki, mallam, alfa, sheik alikes..? like there is a factory producing virgins for all this morons n as they arrive they recieve their package.. wat rational religion teaches dat? even God wld slap u on arrival. mehn..some one have 2 rilli tell this 'infidel' ranting dudes the truth. that truly that islam-ar-bad. they shld tink of the kind of doctrines they practice, truthfully 2 demselves n think thru. asking themselves in the face of heaven n earth if certian doctorines in their quaran are sane or rational.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by sheubaba2013: 8:01am On Feb 27, 2016
This is not what Islam preaches. You have to cover your body completely with an Hijab or nikob. Islam is complete against this kind of dressing. Islam is the way
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by LockDown69(m): 8:02am On Feb 27, 2016
damn! that booty shocked, those attacking her are hypocrites as usual.

1 Like

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by LockDown69(m): 8:02am On Feb 27, 2016
damn! that booty shocked, those attacking her are hypocrites as usual
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Ghost01(m): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2016
akike:

You enjoy sounding stup.idsmiley
And what exactly is the point of your comment? You just want to be seen, ko? Ok, seen! Now go get a life.
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Sike(m): 8:07am On Feb 27, 2016
Allahu alim
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by omojeesu(m): 8:08am On Feb 27, 2016
A woman will always be a woman even in the face of oppression and suppression by religion or any other institution.

God created the woman's body to be beautiful for obvious reason: to make her sexually attractive to men in general, but specifically because of that particular man God has ordained for her.

Unfortunately, however, this divine arrangement because of our natural sinful nature has been exploited to serve immorality in the name of fashion.

Ladies, I appeal that you please keep this God given curves covered as much as possible in the name of modesty and decency. You can be beautiful without flaunting curves. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 27, 2016
HaneefahRN:

U are a bigger one, I paid u back in ur coin.
nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by frisky2good(m): 8:10am On Feb 27, 2016
Internet comment of the day!

MeloGist:

C'mon shutup jare undecided asif if christians are left out
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by tico1212(m): 8:10am On Feb 27, 2016
She's endowed
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Roadmike(m): 8:12am On Feb 27, 2016
yutsuf:

please be cautious about what you say

Sincerely it never ceases to amaze me the hight of hypocrisy among the adherents of Islam.
Despite the so called pious, holier than thou attitude etc, behind the whole lot of this is hypocrisy. A typical moslem thinks more of sex than any thing else. This is because the Quran and Mohammed promise the men more virgins in their heaven when they die or fight the cause of Allah.
This is why you have suicide bombers anxiously looking forward to go have a swell time in aljannah.
Without the Hijab on most ladies the height of perverseness among some of the men is such that the mere sight of a lady like the one in question is enough to make the Mallam or Imam discharge in his trouser, its so bad my brother. No self control what so ever.

That is why they do not pray together. Imagine a Lady in your front raising the ass as above. I bet you there would be calamity in that mosque.

Why do they lack self control. That is the hall mark of a man. I distiguish us from lower Animals like Dogs.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by JaaizTech: 8:12am On Feb 27, 2016
sinistermind:
But the truth be told, most of dis people wear dis stuffs because they've got no choice. I once knew a 15 year old girl that was given away into marriage to a man of 30 and dis people aint even Hausa or Fulani.
That is the falsehood you spread about. All my sisters wear hijab, and no one ever forced them too. In fact our dad was initially opposed to it. My wife wears hijab, the story is the same. Her dad wasn't a big fan of it either, even though He is an Imam!. My brother's wife, many people I know. They all had to convince their parents to allow them wear the hijab. This is predominantly the case in south west. Ladies wear hijab for fear of Allah and understanding of Islam. I understand Christians are envious of this, hence the reason they are always eager to attack the hijab. It is curious though, because catholic Nuns also wear something close to the hijab in emulation of Mariam(Mary).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by omojeesu(m): 8:13am On Feb 27, 2016
ISLAM, IN ESSENCE, IS A MALE CULT WHERE WOMEN ARE SECOND FIDDLE DISPENSABLE UTILITY.

Trendishine:
A very confused religion. i hv said it n i cant mince words. no reasonable , insightive n rationale person wld practice islam. n even if u want 2 for any reason, u shldnt n wldnt practice it to the letters. qoute me anywhere. if they like let them break their head. they all know the truth. most part of their quaran, are extremely irrational n has nottin close 2 being humane. has not a single regard 4 humanity. and surely not from the tots of an inclined or spiritual mind. full of condemnation n judgement, n urging in crazy multiple time to kill, kill,maim. for some of the most insane reasons ever. chain women down in shackles both emotionally, physically n mentally. the opinion of most average muslim from angle of their religion is so myopic n tailored that u begin 2 pity them. i wonder hw most women cope finding themselves within such contraption. only malala's case is a clear example on how a religion can be so dangerious enough to poison the soul of a particular tribe of individuals. hw rational can a religion and its scriptural belief be, that it wld ask little boys to condemn, judge , deprive n restrict their sisters hear on earth n even murder most of them in the course of it. protecting the men alone. n still ask them 2 tie a bomb around their selves 2 blow up innocent and unsusping individuals, including little children, n promising them the ownership of 72 virgins in their insane paradise to bang ryt? for their own delight wen they get to their porkhole of insane paradise.aboki, mallam, alfa, sheik alikes..? like there is a factory producing virgins for all this morons n as they arrive they recieve their package.. wat rational religion teaches dat? even God wld slap u on arrival. mehn..some one have 2 rilli tell this 'infedile' ranting dudes the truth. that truly that islam-ar-bad. they shld tink of the kind of doctrines they practice, truthfully 2 demselves n think thru. askin themselves in the face of heaven n earth if certian doctorines in their quaran are sane or rational

1 Like

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by maxwinno: 8:14am On Feb 27, 2016
Food is ready
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Trendishine: 8:17am On Feb 27, 2016
omojeesu:
ISLAM, IN ESSENCE, IS A MALE CULT WHERE WOMEN ARE SECOND FIDDLE DISPENSABLE UTILITY.

i concur my friend, i concur..

1 Like

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by HaneefahRN(f): 8:17am On Feb 27, 2016
sonofananimal:
nonsense!

Yh, tht's the best way to qualify ur posts, thanks for pointing that out and u shld really work on making positive impact in ur Society rather than spreading hate abi what did Christ teach? Tht's if u're a christain.
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Ghost01(m): 8:21am On Feb 27, 2016
The ignorance and hypocrisy on this thread stinks!

I personally know non-muslim ladies who wear the hijab every once in a while. It's a fashion item.

As for the so-called ones who want to lecture us on morality. Some 150 years ago, your great-grandmothers were probably sashaying around the streets in your village stark n@ked.

At the end of the day, it's only just the flesh.
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by xtervaganza(m): 8:21am On Feb 27, 2016
Islam, the religion of piss and oppression.

It wouldn't be a problem if Abdullah had posted a picture of his 6 packs. But women had to be covered and controlled like a slave

Idiots

1 Like

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by LastSurvivor: 8:24am On Feb 27, 2016
The fact is that it will be a sin to hide such amazing figure on hijab..
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by muhakeem(m): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2016
make una help us slam her so that she go change...

as a muslim, I also disregard that...
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by JaaizTech: 8:30am On Feb 27, 2016
Trendishine:
A very confused religion. i hv said it n i cant mince words. no reasonable , assertive n rationale person wld practice islam. n even if u want 2 for any reason, u shldnt n wldnt practice it to the letters. qoute me anywhere. if they like let them break their head. they all know the truth. most part of their quaran, are extremely irrational n has nottin close 2 being humane. has not a single regard 4 humanity. and surely not from the tots of an inclined or spiritual mind. full of condemnation n judgement, n urging in crazy multiple times to kill, kill,maim. for some of the most insane reasons ever. chain women down in shackles both emotionally, physically n mentally. the opinion of most average muslim from angle of their religion is so myopic n tailored that u begin 2 pity them. i wonder hw most women cope finding themselves within such contraption. only malala's case is a clear example on how a religion can be so dangerous enough to poison the soul of a particular tribe of individuals. hw rational can a religion and its scriptural belief be, that it wld ask little boys to condemn, judge , deprive n restrict their sisters here on earth n even murder most of them in the course of it. protecting the men alone. n still ask them 2 tie a bomb around their selves 2 blow up innocent and unsuspecting individuals, including little children, n promising them the ownership of 72 virgins in their insane paradise to bang ryt? for their own delight wen they get to their porkhole of insane paradise.aboki, mallam, alfa, sheik alikes..? like there is a factory producing virgins for all this morons n as they arrive they recieve their package.. wat rational religion teaches dat? even God wld slap u on arrival. mehn..some one have 2 rilli tell this 'infidel' ranting dudes the truth. that truly that islam-ar-bad. they shld tink of the kind of doctrines they practice, truthfully 2 demselves n think thru. asking themselves in the face of heaven n earth if certian doctorines in their quaran are sane or rational.

Islam a confused religion Islam is the best guidance for mankind . Islam provides guidance for every aspect of man's existence. A Muslim is guided on how to dress, what to eat, how to use the toilet, who to marry, how to do business, how to govern etc. And you think we are confused, You whom your so called holy spirit filled pastors sleep with your wives and sisters, only for you to end it with " Thou shall not touch your anointed" ; and you are talking about confusion!. You whom your churches have turned to business ventures blatantly violating many teachings in the bible is the one talking of confusion
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by omojeesu(m): 8:37am On Feb 27, 2016
JaaizTech:
That is the falsehood you spread about. All my sisters wear hijab, and no one ever forced them too. In fact our dad was initially opposed to it. My wife wears hijab, the story is the same. Her dad wasn't a big fan of it either, even though He is an Imam!. My brother's wife, many people I know. They all had to convince their parents to allow them wear the hijab. This is predominantly the case in south west. Ladies wear hijab for fear of Allah and understanding of Islam. I understand Christians are envious of this, hence the reason they are always eager to attack the hijab. It is curious though, because catholic Nuns also wear something close to the hijab in emulation of Mariam(Mary).

Sinister mind says 'most' not 'all', and he's correct! Don't project your experience and that in the southwest as the mainstream practice. Is it so in Saudi, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc?

The women in the southwest who choose it 'voluntarily' are either truly pious or just being smart for marriage readiness and acceptability.

But really let it's use be by choice while nonconformists should not be regarded as rebels and outcasts for Allah's judgement.

One must say, however, that the hijab supports modesty and decency in the user.
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by haffaze777(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2016
HaneefahRN:

U are a waste to the Society. U av the right dislike pple but u av no right to downgrade them.

U should have checked his name before quoting him,what do u expect from son of an animal?do u expect him to think like u?NO
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by francizy(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2016
KingTom:
it's not that big TBH tongue

It doesn't have to be big to look attractive brov..

Small and sexy watery arse can do the trick too... cheesy cheesy
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2016
Sexy,sexy.
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by KingTom(m): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2016
francizy:

It doesn't have to be big to look attractive brov..

Small and sexy watery arse can do the trick too... cheesy cheesy
I prefer my thick and fatty Iya Basiras and Mama Nkechis thank you grin
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by AdeniyiA(m): 9:06am On Feb 27, 2016
Better to use Hijab to show sexy bodies than using it to hide bombs nd explosives... undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Boyooosa(m): 9:10am On Feb 27, 2016
Na 'Qhabi' joor!
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by sinistermind(m): 9:11am On Feb 27, 2016
JaaizTech:

I am not attacking the hijab nor saying it is bad... i have a friend who told me she does it out of her volition. All i am saying is that people just do somethings because of their religious background. Just like d deeper life member where the girls aren't allowed to use make-up or make themselves look pretty, do you think most of them like it that way, but they have to adhere because of religious background. In Islamic countries, do you think it is all d women that likes wearing the hijab? but most have no choice than to wear it.

1 Like

Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 27, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Yh, tht's the best way to qualify ur posts, thanks for pointing that out and u shld really work on making positive impact in ur Society rather than spreading hate abi what did Christ teach? Tht's if u're a christain.
have you make any impact in your society?

you are a real hypocrite.
Re: Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab by francizy(m): 9:19am On Feb 27, 2016
KingTom:
I prefer my thick and fatty Iya Basiras and Mama Nkechis thank you grin

Heehehehehehehe, so you enjoy doing it with married women? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Miss Diva Priyaka Chopra/ Styles/ Hot / Great Poser / How To Make Lightening, Skin Brightening Soaps At Home / See Fake Vagina Women Now Wear (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.