Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola (4905 Views)

Tekno And Lola Rae Welcome Baby (Photos) / Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo / Tekno And Lola Rae Dating? See Photo And Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by brize(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2016
Don't doubt the words of your mother(s)

there is something about Psquare Mother, Psquare and Lola.

READ THIS

www.nairaland.com/2940785/peter-okoye-fires-jude-okoye/4
www.naijagists.com/p-square-split-caused-by-late-mother-money-lola-omotayo-see-peter-okoyes-family-as-enemy-insider/

According to a reliable insider, P-
Square twins didn’t start the
physical fight intentionally, the
whole thing started with Jude
Okoye’s Personal Assistant,
Wande and Peter Okoye’s PA,
Shege.
Wande reportedly gave Shege
some money to register Jude
Okoye’s new car but he spent the
money on something else, when
Jude’s PA found out that Shege
used the money on something
else, he reportedly stormed
Squareville mansion in anger on
Wednesday and after a serious
argument, a bloody fight started
between the two PAs.
The fight reportedly angered
Peter Okoye and when he was
about to hit Jude Okoye’s PA with
a pen, his brother, Paul held his
hand to stop him.
In that angry mood, Peter Okoye
allegedly swung his free hand
and landed Paul a big blow that
left him unconscious for a while.
My source said Paul didn’t fight
Peter back rather their elder
brother, Tony allegedly punched
Peter and started beating him.
The whole thing was witnessed
by Paul Okoye’s wife, Anita.
Another issue causing trouble in
P-Square camp is the issue of
money, Peter Okoye wanted to
be in charge of their money but
Jude Okoye on the other hand
gave him a big resistance.
My source also told me that the
lawyer that was brought in to
split their properties left in anger
due to the tension in the family.
Insiders allegedly that their late
mother, Mrs Josephine Okoye
said he saw them splitting
months before her death.
Psquare’s mum told her sons that
she sees them splitting if Peter
weds Lola because she
reportedly saw in a dream where
Peter was pursuing Paul with a
fork to kill him.
Due to the trouble that started
with their late mum, Lola
Omotayo (Peter’s wife) never
visits P-Square’s mansion
because she allegedly sees the
family members as enemies,
unlike Anita who freely visits
regularly.
In conclusion, my source said
they are already working with
some elders in the Okoyes family
to resolve their differences
knowing fully well that without
unity, P-Square can’t function.

Peter you better look inward for a solution. You are not more experienced and your late evangelist mother.

1 Like

Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by cruzita(f): 11:54am On Feb 26, 2016
each time my mum looks at me ,she always says something great about me and I always believe her .Don't take your mother's words for granted ,they are word of wisdom

4 Likes

Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
When Peter and Paul wia suffering and Lola was helping out morally and financially,dia Mum didnt see d vision then. She only began to see vision when peter decided to marry Lola abi?
Dats Igbo parents for u, when u hammer they tend to forget d person dat suffered with u andbegin to find a wife in village for u and d Morons fall for it and live miserably ever after.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
mineANDurs:
When Peter and Paul wia suffering and Lola was helping out morally and financially,dia Mum didnt see d vision then. She only began to see vision when peter decided to marry Lola abi?
Dats Igbo parents for u, when u hammer they tend to forget d person dat suffered with u andbegin to find a wife in village for u and d Morons fall for it and live miserably ever after.

So peter called you and told you that lola use to be his benefactor?
Learn how to keep away from family issues that do not concern you.
What of the yoruba mother that suddenly saw my friend as olosi omo ibo after seeing her daughter through her HND program at Offa Poly?
Let us always look before we leap so as not to make ourselves the FOOLS.

8 Likes

Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
udordike:

So peter called you and told you that lola use to be his benefactor?
Learn how to keep away from family issues that do not concern you.
What of the yoruba mother that suddenly saw my friend as olosi omo ibo after seeing her daughter through her HND program at Offa Poly?
Let us always look before we leap so as not to make ourselves the FOOLS.

For ur information, I am an Igbo woman and I know exactly wat I am saying. Its happening live in my family now as our family members r refusing to support my brother in his bid to marry an Enugu indigene. This girl has bn there wen my Brother had nothing, now he is already contemplating leaving her.
Dat was exactly Peter and Lola's story,go and read their history k?

I support Peter 100%, he is a man with kids so he shuld handle his money so dat incase of any eventuality his children wont be left out in d dark.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by theshaderoom: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
mineANDurs:

For ur information, I am an Igbo woman and I know exactly wat I am saying. Its happening live in my family now as our family members r refusing to support my brother in his bid to marry an Enugu indigene. This girl has bn there wen my Brother had nothing, now he is already contemplating leaving her.

I support Peter 100%, he is a man with kids so he shuld handle his money so dat incase of any eventuality his children wont be left out in d dark.

I agree that everybody should handle their finances personally now but he doesn't have to bring it in public so his fans can fight Jude. He tried it but instead his fans turned on him.

He should try being humble and amicable so they can all take their finances personally and continue with business collectively

2 Likes

Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Preyetonye(m): 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
This all started bcause peter married a yoruba woman, while d real witch in all of this ify umuokeke d devil dat put anna banner in all d mess shes in today is walkin freely without backlash cause she is frm d same tribe wid them,if u c igbo pple run

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
mineANDurs:

I prefer that even the media stay away from their matter, they are family and even twins.
Anyi jesia na ama, anyi eburu na ba na obi.
Okoye family elders are working on that in the obi. They are stronger together and shouldn't be thinking of a break up.
As they are all married men, they should have a revenue sharing formula.
Your brother should analyse his head, otherwise why will he keep a girl he can't marry. Also,why must he allow family to influence his choice of anything.

Am proudly Anambra and my girl of over 5years is Edo. When the wedding rings for me, I expect my family to jump on the train or jump out. Eventhough it will be had but she is my best friend,my sweetheart. All them igbo girls are scared of me because I don't have anything to offer now. When my soup is ready, am eating it with my zainab!

7 Likes

Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
udordike:

I prefer that even the media stay away from their matter, they are family and even twins.
Okoye family elders are working on that in the obi. They are stronger together and shouldn't be thinking of a break up.
Your brother should analyse his head, otherwise why will he keep a girl he can't marry. Also,why must he allow family to influence his choice of anything.

Am proudly Anambra and my girl of over 5years is Edo. When the wedding rings for me, I expect my family to jump on the train or jump out. Eventhough it will be had but she is my best friend,my sweetheart. All them igbo girls are scared of me because I don't have anything to offer now. When my soup is ready, am eating it with my zainab!

Stay strong my dear, God will bless ur hustle and u nd Zainab will have a happy home. As for my brother I hv told him to stand his ground and not to make a decision he will regret tru out his lifetym.

1 Like

Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
mineANDurs:

Stay strong my dear, God will bless ur hustle and u nd Zainab will have a happy home. As for my brother I hv told him to stand his ground and not to make a decision he will regret tru out his lifetym.

Thanks my sister.
Do have a lovely day ahead.
Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Palmwinetapper: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2016
cruzita:
each time my mum looks at me ,she always says something great about me and I always believe her .Don't take your mother's words for granted ,they are word of wisdom
I see a failure. Your mum has film blocking her eyes

2 Likes

Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Palmwinetapper: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
Preyetonye:
This all started bcause peter married a yoruba woman, while d real witch in all of this ify umuokeke d devil dat put anna banner in all d mess shes in today is walkin freely without backlash cause she is frm d same tribe wid them,if u c igbo pple run
what did ify do bad in the okoye home? By the way I think the okoye mother wanted peter to marry munachi. Why did he stubbornly refuse? Muna would have been a good wife for him.
Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Preyetonye(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=Palmwinetapper post=43273300]what did ify do bad in the okoye home? By the way I think the okoye mother wanted peter to marry munachi. Why did he stubbornly ref would have been a good wife for him. Muna dat slept wid both brodas?
Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Palmwinetapper: 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=Preyetonye post=43273604][/quote]pthats a disgusting thing to do. Why do you think munachi slept with both brothers?
Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by cruzita(f): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I see a failure. Your mum has film blocking her eyes
I won't take yours serious because u are not my mum

4 Likes

Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by DetectiveDeb: 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
Blogger Stella Dimorkokus Talks About Her Family, Linda Ikeji and More in Interview with City People Magazine.

http://www.amkkay.com/2016/02/blogger-stella-dimorkokus-talks-about.html
Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Preyetonye(m): 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
pthats a disgusting thing to do. Why do you think munachi slept with both brothers?
Why do u think she didnt?, Sometimes i wonder if u igbos even have a culture that forbids adultery

2 Likes

Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Palmwinetapper: 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
Preyetonye:
Why do u think she didnt?, Sometimes i wonder if u igbos even have a culture that forbids adultery
muna is dating a 23 year old boy called Tomi Thomas. He is Yoruba. She ain't got no time for psquare. And we forbid adultery. Its the Yoruba's having kids out of wedlock up and down

1 Like

Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
Even as Lola wasn't the one present when the fight took place, I knew she will be brought into this issue. Chai, this woman don hear am for this family wey she enter with her 'obi ocha' ooooo. God pass them cool
Soon, another dream will be revealed on why Peter shouldn't have married her undecided it never ends tongue cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by cr7lomo: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
udordike:

Edo girl hmmmm... Love is a good thing but the future is what matters, Edo is never good news, its best they marry themselves... Ur live tho ... Those that I know that were warned ended up regretting it, every single one... Me inclusive

2 Likes

Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by cr7lomo: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Love is a dangerous thing to toil with
Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Preyetonye(m): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
cr7lomo:
Love is a dangerous thing to toil with
Another igbo tribal bigot, i wuld rather marry a blind edo girl than all those igbo prostitutes

1 Like

Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by SkinnyDude(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
lola, that old haggard yorrobber witch...

modified:
please, no ediot should quote me again.... just drop your comments and leave me alone..

1 Like

Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Ecoterrorism(f): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
mineANDurs:
what brought Igbo into this matter? Your comment has reduced your age and size by 50%

1 Like

Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Ecoterrorism(f): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
SkinnyDude:
lola, that old haggard yorrobber witch...
And what are you? Have you taken your lunch today before you start acting awkward on nairaland
Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Ecoterrorism(f): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
Preyetonye:
continue to run for your life. Tribal bigot. Your problem cannot be quantified
Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Dexema(m): 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
udordike:

laffing hard @ "jump in or jump out "

1 Like

Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Dexema(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
I believe in the power of a mothers dream or prayer...well, for me to believe this psquare's mum will have to confirm it.....but she don die na. these dudes should just settle their poo already in house.
Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by SkinnyDude(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
cr7lomo:

Edo girl hmmmm... Love is a good thing but the future is what matters, Edo is never good news, its best they marry themselves... Ur live tho ... Those that I know that were warned ended up regretting it, every single one... Me inclusive

You may may have gone for wrong girl.
My zainab is of ishan and tiv background and never grew up in edo.
5 years is more than enough to make up my mind.
Sorry for your misadventure.

1 Like

Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Preyetonye(m): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
continue to run for your life. Tribal bigot. Your problem cannot be quantified
I cant believe an igbo can call sum1 else tribal bigot, when all what d igbos r are tribalistic bigots no mata who dey r
Re: Psquare's Mother Dream Of Fork And Lola by Ecoterrorism(f): 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
Preyetonye:
I cant believe an igbo can call sum1 else tribal bigot, when all what d igbos r are tribalistic bigots no mata who dey r
yours is on effiel Tower

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Adanma Luke Receives Backlash From Fans For Displaying Watermelons / Weird: Meet The Man Who Has Been Walking Backwards For Over 25 Years And His Rea / Breaking News - Tiwa Savage Blackmail S3x Tape Video Leak (full Video And Gist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.