Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) (61710 Views)

Pics. When Your Village Elders Have Concluded On Your Matter / When Village People Have Concluded On Your Matter / PHOTO: When Your Villagers Gather To Discuss Your Matter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by emymeeky: 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
grin
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by herkeym001(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
somewhere in Anambla
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
Even though they GATHER...

...they shall GATHER to SCATTER.....

.......and SCATTER to GATHER no more.......
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by Armstrong34(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
and wif chiwetalu Agu as der leadergrin na die DAT person dey....weda u offend am or not
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
MeloGist:

NA TO PRAY HARD OO grin grin
undecided witches and wizards doesn't exist,so why pray?
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by MisteerConcord(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
wack
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by SGCSolutions(f): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2945042/buying-paypal-fiverr-upwork-freelancer

SELL YOUR FIVERR/PAYPAL... I WILL BUY YOUR USD$$$ FOR N250/$

INSTANT PAYMENT
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by mekusboy4all(m): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
MeloGist:
they will be like, lalasticlala just bought a car worth 60million! And our children are still riding bicycle. Mbanu! grin grin

See More: http://www.melogist.com/when-the-witches-in-your-village-gather-to-discuss-your-matter-photo/

cc; lalasticlala na joke oo
lol
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by diasporaman(m): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Take Obadiah 1vs17 scripture take follow them.
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by anonimi: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Here we go again with SUPERSTITIOUS beliefs that keep HOLDING us back from making progress individually and collectively.

johnydon22:
"Suffer not the witch to live" the pastor would quote from the ever poetic bible verse and is rewarded with an ear quaking "Amen" from the ever excited congregation.

You could see the pouring emotions of deep fear as they shout and pray for the witches and wizards in their villages, uncles and grandmums and mother in-laws always at the center of this suspicion to die.

You would see cases where continuous chants of "die! die!! die!!!" rents the air all meant for the alleged witch who supposedly by some spirity diabolical means is hindering their progress or health.

This is a sad reality of the Nigerian society..

People blame abstract concepts like 'witches, Wizards, demons and devils' for their misfortune but never themselves.

Such mindset is an extremely dangerous and disturbing and is exactly detrimental to the progress of such a person.

Nigerians should learn to shed themselves of such ludicrous mindset that their misfortunes are shenanigans of some Uncle in the village because such mindset instills that imaginary fear that makes you look for imaginary solutions that in actuality will never work.

I have said it time and again that anybody who blames every other person for their mistakes or misfortunes or conditions doesn't deserve to be trusted because they will blame every other but themselves for circumstances directly or indirectly is as a result of their own actions.

We are in a remarkable millennium of outstanding scientific breakthrough in every aspect of human endeavour.

We know that someone who breaks down and experiences severe seizure is neither possessed by any demon or having a demonic attack, that is a primitive way of rendering a diagnosis which is not only incorrect but far from ever being correct.

It is a shame that in this 21st century world, there are actually humans who still hold such beliefs and even hold it to be true, that is particularly insulting to the human intellect.

There was a time the European society was like this, every plague or unexplained event is attributed to some abstract ideas like witches, demons and co, it is known in human history as the dark ages.. we know how better off these society turned out after evolving pass such mindset.

I watched a documentary in the discovery Channel about a tribe deep in the African rain forest, oblivious of any form of civilization, in fact they still go about naked. These people still hold the belief that illnesses are caused by evil spirits and as such require sacrifices to heal.

The narrator was amazed how primitive such society is in this 21st century humans delude themselves with the notion that the whole world is almost civilized.

I shook my head, if only he knew we still experience this in a large scale even in a supposedly civilized society like Nigeria.

- A society where Children are being beaten up and abused while being accused of witch craft.

- 2 year olds are being left to die in the open because one idiot claims he is a witch

- Old women and men are being beaten to death by a mindless mob gripped hard in the shackles of a nameless imaginary danger or fear.

- A society where unidentified ailments are automatically works of devils and witches while in a sane clime it should have been empirically scrutinized to ascertain the actual result and in doing so save millions of lives in the future.

-The most sad of these is that this is also a society where people heap the blames of their own misfortunes on these abstract concepts.

Tell me how anybody can be a master of his situation when he thinks that he is a victim of that situation?

It is evidently clear that the victim's mindset diminishes the human potential, by not accepting responsibility for our actions and circumstances, we greatly reduce our ability to change them.

tell me how one can succeed when he thinks his situation is the handiwork of someone and something else and not himself and by doing so rather sees himself as the victim of that circumstance..

Your misfortunes are not as a result of witches and wizard or that weird looking uncle in the village.

No, we live in a random world of unstopping chain reactions of actions.

Good things and bad things happen and can to anybody at any time and where by accepting this we will learn to accept the reality of our own conditions and accept full responsibility for them only then can we proffer real solutions that can actually change them, chanting in churches or temples or bathing in rivers to change your situation are more like digging where you should be filling up.

Nigerian Nollywood i particularly also blame for a good percentage of this because they give a distorted view of reality but anyone who swallows such distortion is also part of his problem which is simplistic gullibility.

It is time Africans (Nigerians) stop falling preys to Babalawos, Alfas, temple masters, pastors who fill your heads with a complete imbecilic superstition and fear ..

Nobody can help you more than you and you can start by changing your mindset ... If you wear a red glass you will always see everything in a shade of red.

So too if you fear witches/wizards/demons and live with that fear, you will see every slight fall out or whiff of wind as actions of witches and wizard..

It is time to take off the red glass and rid yourself of that fear that can only diminish your own potentials.

Africans should wake and rid themselves of these pitiful reverence of nonsensical superstitions or it will be the bane of our development

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/xv2r4ena5hlpfff67f3ip3h9957s9gcj1572403[/img]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by pwettiejay(f): 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
shocked
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by talktonase(m): 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
CaroLyner:
Dry
wondering how it made FP?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by kiddkash(m): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
bad belle is allowed
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by infogenius(m): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lol jobless witches
Even if gather day and night for your matter. You go still dey win. Because God in you dey win
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by eddysophia(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
For this kind mater, na only God fit help you
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by CaroLyner(f): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
talktonase:
wondering how it made FP?
same as me oh

2 Likes

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by intercom: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
i distroy their meeting point IJN amen
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by johnnychuks(m): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
No body can survive this meeting!
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
and this made front page. I see a certain cabal in nairaland and it is not healthy for the growth of this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by kuuljay(m): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
When will this picture rest on nairaland
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by lottomkyes10(m): 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
That call for celebration it only means its party time for me because he prepare a table for me in the presences off my enemy that means I go dey chop the go e go pain them die. hahahahahaja
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by Kassychuks(f): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
Oku gbagbuo.......Holy ghost....Fiiiiirrrrrrreeee!!Abu m nwa Adoration
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by Judeblade24(m): 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
D thunder wey go strike dem dey do press up.......cant u see dat dey all spiritually disturbed......holy ghost fireeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2016
With what am seeing here, there is no yellow card for you na red card straight
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by Pemale(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
[b] READ THIS How Lagos State University (LASU) authority has suspended 11 students who were former executive members of the Students Society of History and International Studies (SSOHIS) indefinitely. Information acquired by TelIcollege revealed that the students organised the ill-fated Association Award Night party which held on Feb. 11, where the death of a female student Omolara Gbadeyan by name in 200 level department of Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Faculty of Management Sciences. The affected students are henceforth not allowed to participate in any student-related activity,and they were also expected to face the student’s disciplinary committee immediately. The University had earlier said that the organisers of the party, which claimed the life of the student, did not inform the authority of the incident. It noted that the organisers sought no approval for it, which was contrary to the rules and regulations of the institution.After which the university became aware and swung into action.http://www.tellcollege.com/2016/02/how-lasu-suspend-11-students-over-death.html[/b]
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by ify2nyce(f): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Havent someone noticed these re moulded images undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by victorazy(m): 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
Na to negotiate!
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by MeloGist(m): 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
asuustrike2009:

So u go expose us for public ehen, we dey come for u dis nite

abeg oo no vex ooo grin grin
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by komzy06(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
60million!!! Mbanu! Dz issue must b talked

Yulusticlacla oya bring d ojaa lets strike him accident grin
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by UPDISTIC7: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2016
hilarious joke. My God pass them
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by damselchinny: 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Far be it from me I will never beg my enemies especially pertaining dis kind of condition"the Word of God says dt surely they must gather but because their gathering is not of me(God)they will scatter.My enemy should fear even my Name....who are they to say a Word and t came to pass when the I AM THAT I AM has finally spoken...
Re: When The Witches In Your Village Gather To Discuss Your Matter (photo) by alhaji04: 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
;Dwhy dem dey seat for floor, dey no fit rent plastic chairs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is The Exact Situation In Abuja!!(photo) / Proof That Girls Have Always Loved Guys With 'cars' From Early Age [pic] / When You Sai Baba! Inside The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.