Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) (65724 Views)

Doctor Share Story Of A Mother Who Was Reluctant To Let Them Treat Her Daughter / The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / OMG, How Unprofessional?! Molested By Male Doctor Who Fondled Her Boobs?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by gen2lpat(m): 12:54am On Feb 27, 2016
She no fine self. Mtchew
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by hilltop93(m): 1:00am On Feb 27, 2016
Strahovski1:

She is jobless. Its 9.15PM here so i have all the time in the world before i go to bed. Its only 4.00pm in NG and she has all the time in the world to insult me. So let her continue. Its almost my bed time so why not pass the time on NL?

Bro, Modest silence is better than truth said without charity.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Nobody: 4:23am On Feb 27, 2016
That's not the issue here. How dare he, a foreigner -and one from a country with worse economic conditions than Nigeria- say trash about nigeria on a nigerian forum? We nigerians are not blind, we are perfectly aware of our woes and we don't need a bottom feeding Indian boy to remind us of them. More so, are we supposed to encourage him and agree with Him? No matter how bad you think nigeria is, it's still our country and no matter how the situations in this country annoy me, I'd never join a foreigner to bring down this country. Never!
oladele239:
We need not run from facts,the guy obviously said the truth about Nigeria....but obviously his opinion was myopic and altered in uttermost disdain grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by chiefconerstone: 4:27am On Feb 27, 2016
generally, if the doctor must examine the Belle properly, you must strip to the thigh. most docs don't do it because of time constraints. However. the doctor must explain first. I guess he did not explain himself which led to too many assumption s on your part. Thank God you got better. cheers

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 27, 2016
Bia, this orubebe ginger-ass licker, your aim may be to get a blue card or whatever it is called in that country but do you think it's worth It? Even people that go to better countries like US and the UK, still find it hard to survive and it's this gutter country you want settle For? Are you that desperate to go "abroad"? If poverty no kill you, na the overpowering stench of garlic go kill you.
buskie13:
Wetin dey worry u?.

I don't think its mandatory for me to see things
foolishly like you do...confused_idiot

u dey real dey mad well well...orue

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by joseph1832(m): 4:56am On Feb 27, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I thought they said you are ugly? How come I've not seen your pix but I believe because of the bile that comes forth from your mouth
Nna shut up abeg. What's wrong with this hate filled individual? What has my facial feature got to do with what's being discussed here?

Anyone who wants to know who is actually filled with that bile you speak of should check my post and yours, that is, all your former monikers and the answer will stare at the person.

Oh I believe you forgot seeing is believing? Since you and I reside in Egbeda, why not indulge everyone here and let's meet at a public place so they'll know who is ugly and who is real.

Yeye dey smell. LmFao.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by joseph1832(m): 5:00am On Feb 27, 2016
Creamish:

Thing is..I've seen this Barney video a hundred times already and he always wants to watch it.. I sing the tunes wit him almost everyday.. Ahn ahn! Lolz.. Its fun yeah but abeg....no be me be producer na.. cheesy
LOL. Now I heard that. Frankly speaking I hate Barney, oh kay, hate is a strong word, I dislike it. How can a T-Rex be friends with kids?

I love the message it pass to kids but the idea of a T-Rex playing with kids? Come on men.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by davidif: 6:14am On Feb 27, 2016
olatex25:

are u for real... u gotta be kidding me....
saying all those trash about my lovely country, ur stupidity has no limit, get out of these forum.. in fact ur stupidity is like peak milk "it's in you "

Lovely country ke?
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by ijaw1stson: 6:16am On Feb 27, 2016
oliviacute:
did this op go to school at all?
lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by olatex25(m): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2016
davidif:

Lovely country ke?
yea it's my lovely country "take it or leave it"... I love my country God bless Nigeria God bless Mr President

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by olatex25(m): 6:52am On Feb 27, 2016
Princephelar:

The peak milk part gat me rotf... Bt seriously dt india guy no get joy at all... How on earth does he feel no one in naija won't take dt up on a naija forum.. And u dt tin backin him up sayin watz wrong is wrong, I'm weak feel xhausted to comment on him... Mark d word tin I used to discribe him cos only a tin will read dt and would still feel itz ryt to take sides... How abt he doesn't take no side and shut up must he comment? Pls Mr Indian and Friend quote me and see my wrath... I don't call peeps out bt I av ish wit ur comments abt nigeria, itz unfair how will u feel if I come to an indai forum and rub all major indian defaults on yall face... U practicing racism against naija on a naija forum. If to say na india u know some of yall go don dey consider suicide by now... Jez quote and see... And who knows I fit don cool down bfor u quote me sha... Bro wey I quote no vex jare...
thumb up my guy, that dude is just quite irritating...

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by SFTW: 7:36am On Feb 27, 2016
OP please what did you type? I dont get the message, how did this shiiii made FP?

Your writng is horrible! I can't have an erection if you are naked, I trip for smart girls not...damn!
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by JuicyGee(f): 7:39am On Feb 27, 2016
Godbaby1:
I've actually been molested by a doctor. This is my story... I was abt 15yrs old then. I fell sick was diagnosed with malaria n typhoid fever. After I got discharged from the hospital I still felt weak so my mum told me to see the doc ( the hospital was opposite my house). I went into the doc's office n he told me to lie down. Then he raised my top n started examining my chest then suddenly he grabbed my two breasts n started pressing them. I quickly got up n ran home. I was still trying to comprehend what happened when I heard my door bell ring. At first I didn't want to open but my mum opened the door n there he was standing at my door his face filled wit guilt ( i guess he tot i reported him to my mum) he told her he came to checkup on me.... The story is actually longer but ill end here
grin grin grin I just pictured You in my minds eyes running 4-40.. So funny.. cheesycheesy grin I couldn't help but laugh
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by famzynet: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2016
haul:
Young lady your head is so twisted with junks in exchange for brain! In your stupid cranium you were assuming things without even knowing the man might be thinking a whole other thing! So na toto the man never see wey your own go dey shack am? You need your skull broken down into dust and smoked by a rastafarian!

The young man tried to treat you, and you were busy making things up all because you expected one mrs doctor to attend to you and you saw Mr doctor instantly you had a negative feeling even before the whole process! Fuuuuck whatever your pu5ssy stands for in the circles of pu5sies

True talk
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by OmoOsanyin: 7:55am On Feb 27, 2016
Greene66:

Na wa o.. but d guy is right sha

All he said is true. U wan deny am? Shey $1 no be N400? or we get jobs? our leaders no corrupt? abi for lagos no be Indians get all d company? lol take it easy sis. You did not even have to quote him in the first place coz even who he was talking to did not say anything so why take panadol for another person headache lol

The Asian & you are Right on point! Denial in this context negates progress.
Truth be told - Nigerians not Nigeria have little or nothing to be proud about.
'Suffering & smilling irritating empty barrel noise making, noise polluting nuisance religious bigots for real.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Rajahh(m): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2016
Pheals:
Got something to say ...i was feeling stomach pain after i return from dad office ,i was dad gal always got nothing to do can't cook I was alone just pick my phone called mum closest pal who was a doc. Mum said they have been friends since school days she has been my physician since infant ,love me for been the only female in the house .I could not reach her on phone so I try to move out and get commercial bus to my destination before the stomach ache got worst reach the hospital saw new faces the lady in blue uniform came up to me after waiting for hours ...have already new mum is not around . "your name ? And your card no. " she said ..i look up at her " i didnt have card " then u will need to get a card and register .... I didn't need that I said humbly . we can't attend to u then , she said now she sound rude as I was about to speak a senior nurse came in " tosin what's wrong? " i explain ...she brings out a yellow card instead of a green card...and directed me to the new doctor office ...

Enter the office sat down and I gave him the card
He started asking questions later he was silent and he said "go and lied down there (pointed to a bed few inches away ) I lied down and he came up to me press my stomach with his fingers and later he said "raise your cloth up little" I do that and he start to examined again asking "here or here " I don't really no where the pain was really from so I nodded to reply him a quick no he later stop and clean his face with handkerchief and said " will you take off your skirt then" I quickly raise up my head ,face change "may be I will come back " why he asked

Nothing when mum comes I will be here" I said and walked towards the door and he later said " which mum?" Mum m.o.j
Are you m.o.j he asked no ! I reply (frustrated) ok wait .he pick up his pen and prescribed some drugs for me...I move out. U stay long tosin the senior nurse said as I handed her the note and the card she then direct me to the other door ...I was given drugs and receipt total of 15k the nurse there look up to me for cash and the other one said "aunty pls sorry you can go, can't you see the card is yellow" i used the drugs and I was alright. I kept wondering so this man knows the right thing to do "why asking me to take off my. ..."

Share yours ladies
U wan make we knw say u be VIP for the clinic abi?
Wats there wen a doc. Wants to do proper examination? He has not asked u to pull down XYZ
And some small boys somewhere won't have to ask b4 its down shior
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Princephelar(m): 8:03am On Feb 27, 2016
OmoOsanyin:

The Asian & you are Right on point! Denial in this context negates progress.
Truth be told - Nigerians not Nigeria have little or nothing to be proud about.
'Suffering & smilling irritating empty barrel noise making, noise polluting nuisance religious bigots for real.
The question is should it rub it on nigerians faces on a nigerian forum?
How will you feel if your friend was allowed and welcomed in your family meeting just because your family love him and feels he's almost a member and he stood up in the meeting and started rubbing your father's weakness, your mother's flaws all over your face?
The issue I have is someone like you didn't consider it offensive. There are better way of expression.

Yoruba people will say "O GO ORO SO" meaning he lacks manner

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by khaybeebello(m): 8:10am On Feb 27, 2016
Wht ve we got to learn frm dis
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 27, 2016
Pheals:
Got something to say ...i was feeling stomach pain after i return from dad office ,i was dad gal always got nothing to do can't cook I was alone just pick my phone called mum closest pal who was a doc. Mum said they have been friends since school days she has been my physician since infant ,love me for been the only female in the house .I could not reach her on phone so I try to move out and get commercial bus to my destination before the stomach ache got worst reach the hospital saw new faces the lady in blue uniform came up to me after waiting for hours ...have already new mum is not around . "your name ? And your card no. " she said ..i look up at her " i didnt have card " then u will need to get a card and register .... I didn't need that I said humbly . we can't attend to u then , she said now she sound rude as I was about to speak a senior nurse came in " tosin what's wrong? " i explain ...she brings out a yellow card instead of a green card...and directed me to the new doctor office ...

Enter the office sat down and I gave him the card
He started asking questions later he was silent and he said "go and lied down there (pointed to a bed few inches away ) I lied down and he came up to me press my stomach with his fingers and later he said "raise your cloth up little" I do that and he start to examined again asking "here or here " I don't really no where the pain was really from so I nodded to reply him a quick no he later stop and clean his face with handkerchief and said " will you take off your skirt then" I quickly raise up my head ,face change "may be I will come back " why he asked

Nothing when mum comes I will be here" I said and walked towards the door and he later said " which mum?" Mum m.o.j
Are you m.o.j he asked no ! I reply (frustrated) ok wait .he pick up his pen and prescribed some drugs for me...I move out. U stay long tosin the senior nurse said as I handed her the note and the card she then direct me to the other door ...I was given drugs and receipt total of 15k the nurse there look up to me for cash and the other one said "aunty pls sorry you can go, can't you see the card is yellow" i used the drugs and I was alright. I kept wondering so this man knows the right thing to do "why asking me to take off my. ..."

Share yours ladies
Liar! rich kid my big booobs!
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by annibro(f): 8:14am On Feb 27, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
You can pass your msg without posting his pix. How are we sure you are right and he is wrong now

You are right. But haven exposed d name of the hospital & his. What else is left 2 hide. All d same, I'll remove it. But I bet u if ds topic is 2 hit front page, some other people will confirm this truth

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by ChidiGodwin01(m): 8:16am On Feb 27, 2016
Lmao... grin grin grin [color=#990000][/color] The Grammar alone is HORRIBLE shocked ... Rich Kid ko... Yellow Card ni.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by ChidiGodwin01(m): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2016
Angelberry:

Liar! rich kid my big booobs!

Lmao... [color=#990000][/color] The Grammar alone is HORRIBLE ... Rich Kid ko... Yellow Card ni.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 27, 2016
ChidiGodwin01:

Lmao... [color=#990000][/color] The Grammar alone is HORRIBLE ... Rich Kid ko... Yellow Card ni.
That's how ladies are, forming posh on social media
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by jayriginal: 8:37am On Feb 27, 2016
Creamish, I'd buy you dinner if I could. You're awesome.

Mods, please explain how the OP can violate rule 21 (please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.) and still make front-page.

After this, there's no justification for banning anyone on NL ever again.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2016
jayriginal:
Creamish, I'd buy you dinner if I could. You're awesome.

Muchas gracias amigo! smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Dapsey97(m): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2016
Creamish:

Muchos gracias amigo! smiley
Good morning. I sent you a pm already. Kindly check your mail.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by tfajobi(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2016
Op needs schooln in English. And u dnt get racial and nt expect nt having u ass handed 2 u. U asked 4 it
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Creamish(f): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2016
Dapsey97:

Good morning. I sent you a pm already. Kindly check your mail.

Resend. Dint see it. Checked all folders.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Pheals(f): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2016
habsydiamond:
It ur fault ooo ask me Y.
y?
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by OmoOsanyin: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2016
Princephelar:

The question is should it rub it on nigerians faces on a nigerian forum?
How will you feel if your friend was allowed and welcomed in your family meeting just because your family love him and feels he's almost a member and he stood up in the meeting and started rubbing your father's weakness, your mother's flaws all over your face?
The issue I have is someone like you didn't consider it offensive. There are better way of expression.

Yoruba people will say "O GO ORO SO" meaning he lacks manner

You may be right..., while there are numerous ways of expressions, we all have our own unique way of expression and who is to say one is better than another? Thus focus should be on content. If truth must be told and comes from a guest to give the family a wake-up call, moreso if it truthfully addresses those un-mentioned, un-addressed weaknessess shelved over time in the name of respect or shame and swept under the rug, with the 'tomorrow go better' regressive syndrome, or the 'hush-up' elderly respect counter progressive atttudes and approaches that stagnates and chokes the family, so be it. Said 'Truth' irrespective of its origin should be embraced always.
Besides, yes I don't see when or how the Asian's comment depicts 'rubbing it on ...face'; but i see truth, in addition, he says call me whatever, but leave his folks out of it - I thus see a reaction, a response to an unpreceedented, utterance, reacted upon by the Asian. Don't dish out what you can't take. An action usually produces an equal and opposing reaction. Hitherto, Nigerian forum or not... Truth must be told.
The end justifies the means.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) by Pheals(f): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2016
haulagehandlers:

Henceforth I sentence you to life in pidgin English writing. if I hia say you write for Queen's or American English again na me go personally put my hand inside that......
cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.